Ambius Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work. Miss the job very much.
Branch Support Manager (Former Employee), Olympia, WAJune 30, 2015
Day to day working with sales and service managers was very nice. I had a great support network from the sales up to the region managers. Was very upset when they did realignment and elimination of my position. Would go back in a heart beat if they asked me to.
Ambius Review
Sales and Design Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2015
Pros: Flexibilty and the knowledge I gained
Cons: no direction from corporate
Great relationship with my boss. Interesting product to sell (holiday d├ęcor and green plant rental). Loved meeting with clients.
It was a good healthy and safe place.
Delivery Driver / Landscaper (Former Employee), Des Plaines ILNovember 28, 2014
A typical day started with getting to the warehouse and loading your truck. Then it was time to get started on your route. Great co-workers and management. I really enjoyed this job because of the people I worked with and our clients. It was a great experience and was sorry it was only summer help.
Flexible hours, great managers, supportive and appreciative
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: paid vacations, health insurance provided, provided a work van
Cons: support managers were overworked.
I worked at Ambius for 14 years, with great co-workers, a team attitude, learned about plant care and customer service, at times there was a heavy workload with extra work at Christmas to water extra plants, and stay in the allotted work day. I loved to meet new people and keep their businesses looking beautiful. Plants keep noise levels lower, keep the air cleaner and enhance the look of the company or lobby.
A productive work environment.
Warehouse management (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 2, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no cons
I worked part time here doing warehouse management. I would come in and determine what needed to be done in the warehouse. Once I determined what needed to be done I would go about organizing, cleaning, supervising incoming shipments, and taking care of the plants that needed it. I learned a lot about plants and how to care for them. My co-workers were usually out at client sites and therefore the hardest part of the job was that I was working alone 90% of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see the impact that I made on the warehouse at the end of the day.
Productive workplace with a family like environment.
Admistrative Assistant and Seasonal Manager (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHMay 7, 2013
Pros: happy environment, nice co-workers, great management.
Cons: a lot of learning and changing constantly.
A typical day at work was never dull working with the ladies at Ambius. I learn so much about the plants, the customers, fellow employees, and I learned a whole lot about christmas trees. The hardest part of the job was learning all of the plants and remembering them. I enjoyed the people I worked with both customers and employees.
Demanding work with hard working employees.
CSS-Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2013
A very physically demanding place to work with little to no support staff.
A great place to work for but they are moving.
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: you get to work together with the whole company
Cons: i don't have anything i don't like about the company
This is a great place to work for.. You get to learn a lot from your bosses. Your busy from start to end of your day and your day goes by so fast.

Company is moving their Finance Dept to Reading, Pa.
What could be better than helping businesses become greener, healthier and more productive.
Marketing & Communications Manager (Current Employee), Northern NSWFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: multi national company with lots of job opportunities if you are prepared to travel

Ambius offers interior plantscaping to large corporate companies around the world. Their Australian head office is based in Sydney with Nursery operations based in Lindendale, Northern NSW.

Working with industry partners, Ambius aims to make businesses more connected with nature indoors. They offer interior plantscaping solutions which help improve indoor air quality, well being and productivity of workers.
is a fun place to work if you like plants and working with people.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 29, 2012
Pros: had a car
Cons: very long hours
I worked in the field with customers and techs most of the time. I learned a lot about the Computer and the software they used. Management was a little tricky work with at times. Co-workers were fun and all were hard workers enjoued workig with them. Holidays were allway a chalange but so great when we made it through them.
Working with the customers and making there work place a little more enjoyable.
Challenging ,productive,good place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 22, 2012
Pros: awards, bonuses, gift cards
Cons: heavy lifting
A lot of interactions with customers.Dealing with perishable material is very challenging, but with good customer service and support from company makes things easier.Hardest part of the job is not having a controll over how plants react.Enjoyable part is working with alive plants, get to see alot of people,having great co-workers.
A good place to work with good benefits
Holiday Designer/ Buyer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2012
Pros: trips, benefits, company events
Cons: changed health care too often. increaesd work load causing quality of service to decline.
I worked for Ambius . If you do good work, there are many rewards. The benefits are many as well as most of the holidays. I learned how to do payroll in excell and a lot about human resources. The most enjoyable part of my job was receiving letters from customers on how well I did my job. When you love what you do, it shows. I love plants, love to take care of them and truly enjoyed my customers. The hardest part of my job was hauling water and being expected to put quanity over quality.
Established Interior Plantscaping Company
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaNovember 30, 2011
Pros: company vehicle provided for service techs
Ambius offers a range of services for Interior business enviroments.
Services include live and replica plants, ambient scenting for work enviroments,commercial holiday decorations and wall art.
Ambius received 11 awards, including the Prestigious Judges Award for Best in Show, recognizing the company's commitment to excellence, innovation, and professionalism in the Interior Plantscaping industry.
mooi bedrijf
Servicemedewerkster B - interieurbeplanting (Current Employee), Duiven, GEJanuary 28, 2015
Mooi bedrijf.
Veel zelfstandigheid en vrijheid.
Eigen werkindeling maken met feedback op de achtergrond.
Lichamelijk zwaar werk.