A highly qualified, reliable Math Teacher is required in Amberson College to teach High School Program (Gr.10- 12) Math credit courses
We are looking for someone being able to start in September and accommodate evening schedule.
- demonstrated ability to be innovative in utilizing teaching strategies that meet the needs of students
- experience/training/knowledge of Ministry of Education Policy: Growing Success would be an asset
- experience in program design and implementation
- classroom management techniques which maintain student dignity
- Experienced in Math (Advanced Functions/ Calculus / Data Management) teaching
- a valid Ontario Teaching Certificate (or eligible for)
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Get along well with both local and international students
- Teach Ontario Secondary School curriculum at a high level
- Provide students with various evaluation opportunities for success
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents and administration
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and Parents
School Location : 3470 Pharmacy Ave,Torotno,ON M1W 2S7
Please Kindly reply via email with your resume attached.
Thanks for your interest
Amberson College is a Private International High School and Language Training Centre Located in Scarbrough, Ontario.