Always Best Care Senior Services Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Niles, MI6 April 2017
The best times that I have is making sure she's has everything she needs and I enjoy giving her companionship when needed daily if that's all she wants
Pros
Seeing my client smile when i come thru the door
flexible hors
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CA25 March 2017
Very unorganized company. Unhelpful staff and horrible management. Constantly messing up my hours leading to wrong pay. no benefits. However I have great patients and that is the only reason I stay with this company.
Pros
great patients
Cons
unorganized
Productive workplace nice management
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN20 March 2017
I love working for always best care my only problem is not enough guaranteed hours and having the right hours that's fit my scheduling considering I'm a single mother with limited child care
cool place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX14 March 2017
People are nice and good to work for. They keep one working if they are able too. the pay is alright as well and they pay mileage if you travel over twenty-five miles
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN2 March 2017
Overall I like the work environment , I like my clients, the work I do. And the animals my clients own. I enjoy making people happy me it means a lot that I make a difference.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No cons
No work/Life Balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX27 February 2017
employees are overworked and underpaid. Owner is very unprofessional and hard on her staff. Management is not friendly either
Very productive.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN17 February 2017
I loved working there. I wish I could go back and work there. Really great people. Every shift is available, you'll actually enjoy working there.
successful, hard worker, fun worker and always on time
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 February 2017
•I have currently volunteer with American Red Cross Association through job Corps of San Diego i volunteered at different Church of god in Christ Ministries also have work with porter Elementary school and different nonprofit organizations such as San Vincent de Paul ,birthline in salvation Army
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJ30 January 2017
you learn great computer skills.i also learned how to use new computer software. learned how to deal with upset patients and employers the proper way.
Loved working here
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA16 October 2016
I loved Always Best Care. I met amazing people during my time there. I would pick my hours and drive to the clients house. I would clean for the clients, bath clients, show clients their medicines, cook and run them to their errands. Anything they needed I was there for their care.

Want to know more about Always Best Care Senior Services?

Ask a question
Poor Management & Judgement
Staffing Director (Former Employee) –  Mountain Brook, AL4 October 2016
The Company needs to revamp its goals and motives and be more careful in staffing the company correctly. They hire unreliable people that work when they feel like it and then look at the faculty as if it is their fault. Your workers are a reflection of the company and if you hire anybody they they will do anything. Everyday they are deactivating someone and then look crazy when its hard to staff the shifts for the clients with reliable caregivers.
Pros
Cons
Everything About the Company, it has a lot of learning to do.
Love taking care of clients in their homes
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CA12 September 2016
I enjoy being able to focus on one client at a time making sure they get the best of care in the comfort of their homes. I am a companion and assist with ADLs.
Horrible place to work in office
Care Coordinator Manager (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CO1 July 2016
Owner has a terrible temper who is verbally abusive with foul language to her in office staff, and who micro manages via phone or in the office and ordering how and when a job should be completed. It is impossible to keep up with her demands as she is always added new duties. Other in office staff also feel the negative environment.The most enjoyable part of the job was to be in contact and communicate with staffing who did in home services.
Pros
working with in home service staff
Cons
lack of training (I was given a "2 month learning curve"
Good Job
Senior Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI8 June 2016
I enjoy working for Always Best Care Senior Services. I like coming to work most days it simply depends on the mood that your client is in.
Home Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evanston, IL7 May 2016
This job is great to work at. The company makes sure that the workers as well as the patients are comfortable and the environment is clean. Scheduling is great.
Outstanding Franchise to work for!
Personal Care Aide-Part Time (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA31 March 2016
I consider myself lucky to work for this agency. I have almost 10 years experience in Home Care Management. I became certified as a PCA because I thought having these skills would come in handy for supplemental income/part time.

The franchise I work for has been good to me. They send me to clients within my chosen driving radius. The majority of my clients have been an absolute pleasure to work for!

When you are dependable and professional, they will offer you lots of pick-up shifts. I have been awarded Caregiver of the Month twice, and I am part-time! They are generous with awarding gift cards of your choice.

I appreciate the Direct Deposit! What I would like to see happen though, is for them to investigate supplemental Health Insurances (payroll deduct) to offer all their Caregivers. I am under-employed and cannot afford insurance. The Health Care Marketplace sucks, and even with the portion they cover, I still cannot afford it.
Pros
Great Clients, reasonable driving distance, shifts that work for YOU, gift card perks, extra pay for covering last minute shifts.
Cons
No Medical/Health/Dental/Life/401 K offerings at this time.
They have a work animal!
Home Health Aide- Always Best Care Senior Services (Former Employee) –  Grafton, OH8 January 2016
Family Orientated as well as very understanding if anything happens while on the job or on your personal time. Thinks of his employees on the holidays as well
Home Health Aide/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA19 October 2015
The management team is very unprofessional i have worked here for almost 2 years you have to call multiple times just to get the run around .
Work is ok, housekeeping, errands, out to eat, assist with some personal care. Management is unprofessional and some workers are unreliable.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fleming Island, Florida7 October 2015
I work with some dementia patients, and some that just needs companionship. I do light housekeeping, errands, meal prep, assisting with clothing, some bathing and walking.
Pros
Getting to hear stories from clients about their life
Cons
Having inconsistency with other workers being 2 hours late or not show up at all, and me being late getting my kids to school.
Fun place but stressful work
Office Manager/Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NJ25 June 2015
My typical day at work is to arrive before anyone else so that my work can be done. Because this position is a 24/7 on call position, the main administrative duties need to be done early so that when distractions come into view, it won't affect the work load.

I learned to manage my time and work load so that it would be done efficiently and on a timely basis.

My co-workers are wonderful and I get along with each and everyone; however, there's a time and place to relax and slack off.

The hardest part of the job is when clients or aides call out and coverage is not available or when you get a new case on a Friday afternoon and needs to be filled ASAP.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to see a client satisfied when the aide is kind, compassionate and willing to help.
Pros
bonuses; awards; free lunches
Cons
long, exhausting hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Always Best Care Senior Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6