Always Best Care Senior Services Employee Reviews

my work experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grafton, OH14 August 2017
this is absolutely thee worse place i have ever worked for. the staff is rude and they do not care about clients at all. all they care about is the money they make off of the clients. you report problems and nothing gets done. if you report a problem all eyes are on you as if you are the bad guy. they do not write out proper checks for employees. they steal every dime and penny they can. you complain about check being short and all of a sudden they paperwork you had in verifying hours and lost. its just a gross place to work for.
Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC14 August 2017
It is a very nice company to work for, they have good co workers, they go above and beyond to help their employees, they always answer your questions.
Pros
Gloves
Cons
Health insurance
Wonder place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC24 July 2017
its a really great place to work and love helping client in the need.I also, love traveling different places and the money is decent as well and i love getting paid every week.
work week
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AL27 June 2017
Work day included , providing personal care needs such as bathing, grooming and med reminders. Light housekeeping can also be a daily task. management is great here
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
could pay a dollar more
im glad that im meeting new people every day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CA23 June 2017
I've learned that having a good communication skills will build a good customer relationship between a worker and a customer, and you need to have a lots of patient and dedications to perform a good task so well.
Loved working for Always Best Care
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX17 May 2017
This is a good franchise however it would be helpful if the franchise owners would be of better assistance in getting the companies up and running. .

However the only issue was lack of good help in order to assist our patients.
Nice company to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Niles, MI6 April 2017
The best times that I have is making sure she's has everything she needs and I enjoy giving her companionship when needed daily if that's all she wants
Pros
Seeing my client smile when i come thru the door
flexible hors
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CA25 March 2017
Very unorganized company. Unhelpful staff and horrible management. Constantly messing up my hours leading to wrong pay. no benefits. However I have great patients and that is the only reason I stay with this company.
Pros
great patients
Cons
unorganized
Productive workplace nice management
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN20 March 2017
I love working for always best care my only problem is not enough guaranteed hours and having the right hours that's fit my scheduling considering I'm a single mother with limited child care
cool place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX14 March 2017
People are nice and good to work for. They keep one working if they are able too. the pay is alright as well and they pay mileage if you travel over twenty-five miles
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN2 March 2017
Overall I like the work environment , I like my clients, the work I do. And the animals my clients own. I enjoy making people happy me it means a lot that I make a difference.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No cons
No work/Life Balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX27 February 2017
employees are overworked and underpaid. Owner is very unprofessional and hard on her staff. Management is not friendly either
Very productive.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN17 February 2017
I loved working there. I wish I could go back and work there. Really great people. Every shift is available, you'll actually enjoy working there.
successful, hard worker, fun worker and always on time
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 February 2017
•I have currently volunteer with American Red Cross Association through job Corps of San Diego i volunteered at different Church of god in Christ Ministries also have work with porter Elementary school and different nonprofit organizations such as San Vincent de Paul ,birthline in salvation Army
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJ30 January 2017
you learn great computer skills.i also learned how to use new computer software. learned how to deal with upset patients and employers the proper way.
Loved working here
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA16 October 2016
I loved Always Best Care. I met amazing people during my time there. I would pick my hours and drive to the clients house. I would clean for the clients, bath clients, show clients their medicines, cook and run them to their errands. Anything they needed I was there for their care.
Poor Management & Judgement
Staffing Director (Former Employee) –  Mountain Brook, AL4 October 2016
The Company needs to revamp its goals and motives and be more careful in staffing the company correctly. They hire unreliable people that work when they feel like it and then look at the faculty as if it is their fault. Your workers are a reflection of the company and if you hire anybody they they will do anything. Everyday they are deactivating someone and then look crazy when its hard to staff the shifts for the clients with reliable caregivers.
Pros
Cons
Everything About the Company, it has a lot of learning to do.
Love taking care of clients in their homes
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CA12 September 2016
I enjoy being able to focus on one client at a time making sure they get the best of care in the comfort of their homes. I am a companion and assist with ADLs.
Horrible place to work in office
Care Coordinator Manager (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CO1 July 2016
Owner has a terrible temper who is verbally abusive with foul language to her in office staff, and who micro manages via phone or in the office and ordering how and when a job should be completed. It is impossible to keep up with her demands as she is always added new duties. Other in office staff also feel the negative environment.The most enjoyable part of the job was to be in contact and communicate with staffing who did in home services.
Pros
working with in home service staff
Cons
lack of training (I was given a "2 month learning curve"
Good Job
Senior Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI8 June 2016
I enjoy working for Always Best Care Senior Services. I like coming to work most days it simply depends on the mood that your client is in.