Always Best Care Senior Services, founded in 1996, provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors. The company has assisted over 25,000 seniors with a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. With over 140 franchisees in North America, is leader in home health care and independent and assisted living placement services.
To build our team in Mississauga, we are looking for a highly motivated, Care Co-ordinator to join our team.
1. Market non-medical in home care and assisted living placement services to local healthcare providers such as Hospitals - Discharge Planners and Social Workers, CCAC, Independent and Assisted Living Retirement Communities, Long Term Care centers, Physicians, and Senior Centers.
2. Prospecting, following up and closing Start of Care and assisted living placement service sales.
3. Daily activities may include face-to-face marketing visits, networking events, presenting professional staff in-services, client assessments, start of home care and community tours with clients.
4. Care Coordinator is expected to meet or exceed the Start of Care Hours and Placement goals as laid out in employment contract.
5. Handling all Start of Care assessments and paperwork with client and submit paperwork back to office.
6. Visiting all Start of Care on first day of service.
7. Scheduling follow up visits to client’s home for Quality Service Reviews on a monthly basis.
8. Ensure that clients are on appropriate levels of care, being charged appropriate rates and care providers are properly trained for a specific client.
9. Maintain good working relationships with clients, family members and caregivers, with a focus on retention of both clients and caregivers.
10. Assist Caregiver recruitment, recognition and retention
11. Administrative tasks such as database updates, expense reporting etc.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Credentials: The ideal candidate will be RN (Registered Nurse)/RPN (Registered Practical Nurse)/OT (Occupational Therapist)/ Physiotherapist/ Social Worker.
2. Communication Skills: Professional, well -spoken and at ease in presenting to both professional and community audiences.
3. Cold Calling: This position is primarily a field position that requires significant cold call phone sales and in-person sales visits to potential clients and referral sources. Successful candidate will be experienced in cold calling, new business development and relationship-based sales.
4. Handling Objections: Candidate should have the ability to develop new client leads, close new relationships, organize and maintain contacts, objection handling skills
5. Ownership attitude: The senior care industry is experiencing astronomical growth and we are looking for a candidate that will take "ownership" of the business and is interested in growing with us! Compensation will be in the form of an hourly rate plus a generous commission structure.
6. Candidates must have 1+ years of experience in outside sales.
7. Experience working with CCAC/hospitals/Long Term Care Homes and in- home care, home health, or assisted living facility sales is a definite asset.
8. Candidates must be highly self-motivated, organized and driven to succeed.
9. Valid Driver’s Licence and own transportation IS MUST.