ALTRUCK INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A constant dumping of garbage
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 September 2017
A bad place to work. You never know what changes they will come up with next. They bring you down to their level and beat you because they have more experience at stupidity.
Pros
Cons
Ever changing policies
Together we grow
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON9 June 2017
I started as a rental clerk 27 years ago, moved to Service Admin, Receptionist, Accounts Payable, and now my current position as Sales Admin for the past 18 years. I like that the company was willing to have confidence to move me around where I was needed or where I wanted to try my skills.
I always explain my time with Altruck as "give and take," we work well together and they have helped me through a few trying times in my life. and I am sure I have helped them through the years...more than once :-)
I have made many friends through fellow employees and customers that I will cherish forever.
Pros
BBQ's Lunches, Banana Bread.... LOL
Cons
The drive on the 403 SUCKS sometimes.
Productive and fun work place
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 June 2016
Answering phones is my main job during the day and answering walk in customers questions, helping customers is the best part of my day. The rest of my day is taken up with odd jobs and helping out the accounting department. My co-workers and the management team here at Altruck are wonderful. I left a company I had worked 15 years for, to come to Altruck and have never once looked back. From the day I started I felt at home with the Altruck family. I have learned that I actually enjoy accounting , even though I was not that into math in school.
Pros
treat days
Great and fun place to work at !
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 June 2016
This company is continually growing and looking for ways to improve in all areas of business.
Good culture, very friendly and inclusive work environment.
Pros
Positive work environment, understandable/accomodating managers, good-work life balance depending on the role, development and growth opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALTRUCK INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.

ALTRUCK INTERNATIONAL Reviews by Location