Delivery Driver and warehouse support required for busy parts wholesaler in Calgary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain good relations with our customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional delivery service of automobile parts in a safe and timely manner
- Verify invoices to ensure that correct parts are pulled for customer delivery; assist with picking parts
- Assist with keeping warehouse in a neat and orderly manner including stocking of shelves
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver's License with recent drivers abstract
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity of Calgary streets
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary $2080 per month. 40 hrs per week