Call Centre Supervisor Required for Greater Vancouver Area.
The Altrom Group is one of North America’s leading wholesale distributors of OEM import car parts and top quality alternatives. Altrom was founded over 40 years ago and offers the right fit, form and function. Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Altrom is truly a single source for all import parts with a vast network and over 3 million unique catalogue applications.
As part of our dynamic and fast paced team, the call centre supervisor is responsible for providing leadership in superior customer service to the automotive aftermarket.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Call Centre Supervisor reviews & supports the day to day operations at the Vancouver call centre. He/she monitors key performance measures (service levels, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, average handle time, average speed of answer) daily and provides direction & guidance on performance improvement.
All requirements are based on 3-5 plus years of experience and include, but are not limited to the following:
- Call Centre experience.
- Leadership role.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Interviewing and training experience.
- Solid understanding of customer resolution methodology preferred.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- This role reports directly to the Branch Manager.