altisHR Employee Review

Fast paced and busy workplace
Temporary employment cover (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2014
I am currently employed at Deloitte through AltisHR recruitment agency.
I work within their servery department which involves arranging and serving catering for all meetings. Deloitte is a extremely large global company with 5 offices downtown alone, they have daily external and internal meetings as well as training events. All of these are arranged and co-ordinated through the Business Operations department (which the servery also falls under).
This is quite a high paced job due to the number of meetings held throughout the day 8:00am onwards through to 6:00pm in cases. It is slightly different to the roles I am used to but I have enjoyed being part of the team here and ensuring everything runs smoothly throughout the day.

Other altisHR Employee Reviews

Temp worker
Contract Work, Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 August 2017
The recruiters are very helpful and friendly. The wages seem to be a bit better than at other temp agencies. The company has better connections than a lot of other temp agencies.
Pros
better wages
Cons
temp contracts
Amazing Work Exerience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2017
A typical day would give you adrenalin rush to give you best at Work. One of the best work experiences so far!
Recommended for those who are passionate about their work and interested in learning and growing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at altisHR. Our community is ready to answer.