Altis Professional Recruitment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company, easy to work with
Business Analyst, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 September 2017
My experience with Altis was great. My rep was open-minded and easy to talk to. Payments have always been on-time and accurate. Looking forward to my next contract with Altis.
Pros
Easy to work with them
Cons
Takes time to get another contract, but this is the nature of contract based employment.
Constantly learning and growing
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 August 2017
Our major success over the past 28 years is a true sentiment to our hard work and dedication to our clients, as well as our candidates. When asked what I do, I am proud to say I am part of the top staffing firm in Ottawa. With the training and management like no other, I’m always set up for success; I truly enjoy my career and the team I’m surrounded by.
Worked numerous contracts under Altis
Communications Officer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 August 2017
Having worked numerous contracts through Altis over the last 8 years, I fully endorse them as the go-to agency if you are looking for placements. Since day one, I have been always treated like family. I have formed a lasting and trusting relationship with my contacts there and have found them to be prompt, friendly and thorough in my dealings with them. Taking the time to get to know me and my preferred type and …
An outstanding Canadian company
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 August 2017
Working with such a positive team of professionals who want to be here and giving their 100% is one of the most motivating factors in my role. Together, we have a solid team, motivated executives championing both personal-professional goals in a vibrant industry.
Great Company Culture
Recruiting and Marketing Strategist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 August 2017
Great company culture for staying motivated and engaged. Fortunate to have very supportive teams and management that are willing to help each other out at anytime. Altis is an established company within the Ottawa region and our clients recognize the name. The company and its team is known for their service, their reliability and excellent track record.
Career building and fun
Sales and recruiting (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 July 2017
Our firm is known for ethics, longevity, career advancement and fun at work. We are given attainable goals, great reward programs and training. Many individuals have worked here for many years.
Pros
Great management and collaboration
Cons
Fun and exciting workplace
Sales and Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 June 2016
Altis is a wonderful firm. We are fortunate to be the leaders in Ottawa's professional services community. Our managers believe in training, open door management and a family environment. We are able to find interesting assignments for corporate, scientific and medical professi
Not a good place to work unless you like to be micromanaged
Recruiting & Placement Consultant - IT (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 November 2015
Hourly check ins, call call call, not recruiting, this company gives recruiters a bad name. They are stuck in the past when it comes to recruitment, looking to throw things at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altis Professional Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5