ALTIMA DENTAL Employee Review

View all ALTIMA DENTAL reviews

Challenging Position
Receptionist/Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, Ontario17 September 2013
A typical day consisted of overseeing the budgets and targets for the clinic through profit and loss statements. During my time with this company, I learnt a great deal about HR and the role head office plays. I hired and trained the staff at the clinic. This including hiring a Dentist and implementing a hygine department. Generally the staff was compliant but did require direct supervision. The most difficult part of my role was dealing with head office. I take complete pride in my job and found that head office wanted to dictate and never wanted to hear of possibly a better, more effective solution to some issues. The most enjoyable part was increasing production and being a part of a clinic that was initially suffering and than rose above it.
Pros
Increasing production
Cons
Difficult head office

Other ALTIMA DENTAL Employee Reviews

Very friendly staff .
Part time dental hygienist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2017
Many clientele are from the office building since the clinic is within an office building. Many employees are very happy knowing that they can take the time during their break to get a cleaning and check done.
Great
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2017
Excellent place to work. Great team members who are supportive and understanding. Great atmosphere for learning and growth. Overall great place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALTIMA DENTAL. Our community is ready to answer.