ALTIMA DENTAL Employee Review

View all ALTIMA DENTAL reviews

Challenging Position
Receptionist/Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, Ontario17 September 2013
A typical day consisted of overseeing the budgets and targets for the clinic through profit and loss statements. During my time with this company, I learnt a great deal about HR and the role head office plays. I hired and trained the staff at the clinic. This including hiring a Dentist and implementing a hygine department. Generally the staff was compliant but did require direct supervision. The most difficult part of my role was dealing with head office. I take complete pride in my job and found that head office wanted to dictate and never wanted to hear of possibly a better, more effective solution to some issues. The most enjoyable part was increasing production and being a part of a clinic that was initially suffering and than rose above it.
Pros
Increasing production
Cons
Difficult head office

Other ALTIMA DENTAL Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, great staff!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
-busy day (includes: patient appointment confirmation calls, filing, booking patient appointments, insurance claims, room cleaning)
-filing/dental assisting
-amazing management
-insurance claims
-connecting with patients/meeting new people
great culture and a happy place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
Friendly welcome from staff, seems like management and employees are passionate about their work. They don't just preach "work-life balance" it seems to be ingrained in their culture. Happy I made the move!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALTIMA DENTAL. Our community is ready to answer.