ALTIMA DENTAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Growing company offering opportunities for career advancement.
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 2, 2015
Pros: Learning opportunities
Cons: None
Busy work environment and the challenges keep the work interesting. Provides for many learning opportunities. Management is not afraid to try new ideas. Friendly, interactive team and achievements are celebrated. Conflicting priorities can be tough to manage in the busy office.
Dental hygienist
Part-time Permanent (Current Employee), Thornhill, ONFebruary 13, 2015
-huddle for the day
-patient specific care
-educate each patient based on their needs
-open communication with every team member

I love my daily interactions with each of my patients, I'm constantly learning new things from them as they are from me as well, not just dental related but life lessons and stories.
Challenging Position
Receptionist/Manager (Former Employee), St. Catharines, OntarioSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: increasing production
Cons: difficult head office
A typical day consisted of overseeing the budgets and targets for the clinic through profit and loss statements. During my time with this company, I learnt a great deal about HR and the role head office plays. I hired and trained the staff at the clinic. This including hiring a Dentist and implementing a hygine department. Generally the staff was compliant but did require direct supervision. The most difficult part of my role was dealing with head office. I take complete pride in my job and found that head office wanted to dictate and never wanted to hear of possibly a better, more effective solution to some issues. The most enjoyable part was increasing production and being a part of a clinic that was initially suffering and than rose above it.