As the first company to introduce commercial textile services to the world in 1889, Alsco not only pioneered the concept, we created the industry standards. A short list of our other firsts include: Inventing the continuous towel dispenser, pioneering the use of garment lockers, and being a leader in the laundering and delivery of ready-to-wear uniforms for virtually every type of application imaginable.
After over 120 years' experience, one thing is clear: to remain first, you must know your customers and know how to deliver individualized attention and service from the first visit on. And that’s our guarantee. Freshly laundered, pressed, and on time – every single time.
A History of Excellence
From our first door-to-door delivery by horse-drawn cart in Lincoln, Nebraska to the precision technology required for today's medical garments, Alsco has over a century of business experience behind us. With more than 16,000 employees and 130 branches worldwide, we are responsible for shaping the textile services industry.
- Rental, leasing, and laundry services for linens and uniforms
- Washroom and hygiene products
- Direct-purchase options for a variety of garments and linens
- Online account management
The Sales Consultant solicits and secures new clients for linen, industrial and facility services, sells and promotes approved, targeted products and services within a designated sales territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager and works closely with the Branch Manager.
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory. Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company Sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have and maintain a valid drivers license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College degree or two years sales experience in a similar industry.
- Qualified to hold a driver's license
Great opportunity for a motivated sales representative that like to go after new business
*Base salary + comission + car allowance
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -