Alpine Building Maintenance Employee Reviews

Really independent
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 November 2017
It was really independent and really long hours. The staff was really nice and caring enjoyed working here. The salary was great for a month. That's my review for Alpine building Maintenance
Friendly and consistent
Janitorial subcontractor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 October 2017
It’s alway great to work with Alpine . Fun energetic environment .
They are always happy to hel subcontractors.
Payment always on time .
Consistence assistance to keep a high standard .
Supplies are alway delivered on time
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Nice
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 July 2017
Good Company to work for.
I learned so much and I had the opportunity to proved myself on different areas.
Every task I took it was a new challenge for me to accomplish and that made it the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Customers can be rude
Exciting team
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC15 June 2017
I love working at alpine building maintenance. Work life balance is provided for those who know how to manage their times. Multiple challenges are provided and it's exciting. The industry is stressful in general but the environment is always changing and exciting. The job changes daily, and you get to work with different people and personalities. (Some not so bright ) which management takes a while to replace...

The company supports a lot of charities and gives back which makes me proud to be apart of the team .
Pros
Staff events, relationships, benefits, paid leave
Cons
Can be stressful sometimes when new contracts come in
Basic Cleaning Company
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 June 2017
Work is ok, but the management is kinda unprofessional. Example is one of the management staff is swearing or saying cuss/curse words as part of vocabulary
Pros
Basic work
Cons
Kinda unprofessional
I love my Alpine Family
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC6 June 2017
I love working for Alpine because :
1. Friendly environment with everybody in field Alpine staff and management + all other office staff.
2. Any where if I do face problems doesn’t matter related to business or my personal if I am reaching out to any body in alpine team everybody steps ahead to provide me support .
3. As a human nature when I makes mistakes I do get team help to fix it and Alpine always gives me another chance to prove myself .
4. The best and my favorite part is Alpine never let award side go down either its about subs , employees or client appreciation.
5. Alpine is the best and I am in my comfort zone working with Alpine , I was a very shy person even to introduce my self when I first day started with Alpine and if I am confident and feel myself a successful person its because of Alpine’s training .
Pros
Team environment, open door policy, support from CEO
Cons
Challenging but worth it
good work ethick
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC25 May 2017
good place to work happy people good work sites not to much work for the day i never felt rushed for aneything lerned some pluming from superviser and some new things about how to react to emergencys
Pros
close to sky train
Cons
not aney
Great working conditions
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver Island, BC19 January 2017
Always got a support when there were challenges especially with contractors , make budget and meet finance goals of the company .
visiting different managers and helping in time of need and training new supervisors and lead hands .
Pros
great support when needed
Cons
some times have to sacrifice family time
I matter!!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC18 January 2017
I have been with Alpine Building Maintenance for just under seven months now, and management provides an environment anyone can thrive in. I was hired as a Service Administrator where my day-to-day tasks were manageable, and often fun! The service team works very closely with one another and there is always plenty of support and opportunity for growth. During my brief tenure as Service Administrator, my training was invested in, supported, and nurtured. Shortly after, my promotion to Service Coordinator allowed me to utilize skills surrounding my degree while continuing to thrive among the Service Team. See below for a list of outstanding Pro’s:

- Many fun company functions
- Great work/ life balance
- Multiple growth opportunities within your department or outside of your department
- Recognition for hard work
- Great training programs and mentors
- Fantastic coworkers!
Pros
Fun company functions, great work life balance, recognition of hard work
Good learning experience, night shift
Janitor/Custodian (Former Employee) –  100 Mile House, BC7 January 2017
Spent my whole time working at Alpine working at night. It was a good experience, only left for a better opportunity. Work was stable and the enviroment was very casual.
Pros
Work alone, own boss, good hours
Cons
Work alone, loss of interest
Great Staff
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alberta27 July 2016
Great staff and company. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for networking and career growth both in the janitorial and property management industry.

The company believes in growth and success. Training needs improvement but for the people that are smart ,its a walk in the park. They expect you to do your work and go home. I worked for a few janitorial companies and this is my favourite so far.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long term Training
interview
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC17 July 2016
I came in for an interview 3 different times with different levels of people. I am normally scared of interviews but I felt relaxed. My background is in business administration. The people that work here seemed friendly. When I walked in everyone was smiling but seemed busy with there work.

I was interviewed by 2 different gals and one male. I forgot their name but they made me feel comfortable in the interview process.

I am looking forward to call back
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Not sure
I like working here.
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Guildford, BC16 June 2016
I work at Guildford mall under my manager and I get treated very well. my manager is very nice and when I go to head office to sometimes visit everyone is very friendly. I get time off when I need it even when last minute but for emergency. I hope there are more company like this one to work for. I plan on work with them for long time. I get benefit dental at work to
Pros
Manager does bbq at home. Met CEO at last one very nice
Cons
sometime i work extra
Great Work Environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC1 June 2016
When I applied to work here, my friends told me that this was a difficult place to work but I still applied and got hired. I have been with the company for more than 4 years. Everyday is very challenging but we still manage to have some fun while getting our work done. I am sure there every company have their ups and down. Management is firm but fair and understanding Working here at Alpine had developed me over the years and I have proven to my friend that I have succeeded over the years at this company.
Pros
Fast paced, Self growth and development
Cons
sometimes stressful
WORST family run business I've ever worked for!
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC26 May 2016
-I have nothing good to say about this company. Everyone working here, except for the family, are trying to quit, interviewing elsewhere and hates it there.

-You are working for a family run business, the family doesn't trust their employees. They are cheap, unprofessional and pays unfair wages

-Management is disspointing, half of the employees that are working there don't know what they're doing

-Managers like to gossip and complain

-Location is the worst.

-Unfair wages...for cleaners to employees working in the office, they really try to low ball you and has no growth in the company

-very unorganized, the company does not have any structure

-I've heard that a few past employees have walked out - including managers
Pros
sure, free lunches sometimes - pizza, chinese food or brown food, they have a cute dog in the office sometimes (we baby sit him when the owner is lazy)
Cons
everything
Great Experience
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC19 March 2016
It is really nice to work for this company. I like the atmosphere and the perks it provides. All in all a great experience.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long Hours
i like work for them
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON27 January 2016
management was the best work whit it was like family to you and if you need help whit there will help you if you need it some time you what to say thick you bette you have to more on whit our job
The BEST company I've worked for yet!!!
Operations manager (Current Employee) –  British Columbia10 November 2015
I honestly could not see myself working for another company. In the short amount of time I've been there I have been treated like family and all of my hard work and dedication has been appreciated and awarded. I have grown so much in a short time with this company and the senior management are approachable, supportive and are always there to mentor in anyway you need them.
Coworkers are amazing!! Sometimes you may have to work long hours but not because you are forced to, after all good things come to those who work their butts off, laziness and complacency will not benefit anyone.

Definitely the most gratitude I've been given for all of my hard work, they are so appreciative and I will stay with them as long as they will have me.
They truly are the BEST in my eyes :)
Anyone looking to be a part of a great team should definitely apply!!
Great
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lower Mainland, BC9 November 2015
This company is great to work for, I wont lie there are times where it can be very stressful but the family oriented environment and commitment from all of the staff motivate you. Senior management is open to ideas and very helpful when help is required. They outline what is expected and help you achieve your goals.
Pros
Lunch, team, the people you work with
Cons
Stressful at times.
Great Company To Work For
Front office (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC22 October 2015
The company is well runned with dedicated staff and professional management. The typical working days are hectic but always rewarding at the end of each day.

Sufficient guidance, encouragement and mentoring is given equally and fairly to all categories. Management is very approachable and ensures that the working culture is family oriented. Everybody helps everybody. Staff lunches and BBQ are super awsome!!!

We look forward towards personal growth as the company keeps on growing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpine Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.

Alpine Building Maintenance Reviews by Location