Alpine Aerotech is repair, maintenance and overhaul facility for Bell Helicopters that was founded in 1991 and grown from 4 employees to 110 in 2013. Based in West Kelowna, Aerotech has flourished by focusing on customer service, technical expertise, quality of workmanship and delivering what we promise. Aerotech has established a reputation as a high quality service provider to Bell Helicopter operators and achieves an extremely high level of repeat customers and referrals.
We are seeking a highly motivated accounting professional to join our finance team in West Kelowna. This role is suited to an individual committed to advancing their career in a fast paced, team oriented organization.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key components of the role include:
- Reconciling/analyzing general ledger accounts
- Preparing month end and year end reporting, including consolidation entries and reports
- Preparing budget and forecast reports
- Identifying opportunities for business process improvements
- Reviewing payroll entries and controls
- Mentoring junior team members
- ERP System Maintenance and set up
- The successful candidate will hold a business degree with an accounting major or an accounting designation or nearing completion of a designation. 3+ years experience in industry, an advanced level of Excel and experience with fully integrated ERP systems is required.
Alpine Aerotech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.