Alpine Access Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company to Work For
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee), OntarioJuly 14, 2013
Pros: work from home, paid training, benefits
Cons: long hours, grumpy customers
I was given awesome training for the position I was hired for(as well as being paid for it). I loved my trainer, she was so great. It was a lot of fun as well, the activities, and the technology was really cool to train with. My class was great. They also give you the option for more training if you think you need it.

The advancement opportunities were great as well.

The managers were amazing, so helpful, nice and understanding. The team atmosphere was great. And being able to work from home was the best part. Unfortunately, my hours didn't really give me much time, except on weekends, for a personal life. I woke up at about 11, made a coffee, got on my computer and when I was done, went to bed.

The hardest part was dealing with frustrated customers who just wouldn't listen to reason. They tell you not to take things personally, but it can be emotional at first.

The best part though, is when you do help someone who was so frustrated, and the happiness and relief. you can hear on the other end! Oh, and being able to work from home, like I said.
Develop telephone, time management, and people skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 18, 2013
Pros: ease of work from home
Cons: lacks face to face interaction with co-workers and clients
* company that provides opportunity to work from home
* Helps to balance home and work life, save commute time
* helps to develop time management and interpersonal skills
would not recommend to anyone
Customer Service (Former Employee), New Glasgow, NSMay 17, 2013
would not recommend to anyone. The job itself was ok, but the company needs work
interaction with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2013
Pros: comfort of home
It was great experience to work from home as a Inbound customer service rep.
Good for gaining experience
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee), HomeMarch 25, 2013
Pros: good training
Cons: low pay
Good work at home position, good training but low pay and not alot of room to advance.
Fun place to work for!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Working for Alpine was awesome. The trainers, team leaders are amazing. The best part of the job was being able to work from the comfort of your own home. The hardest part is how busy it is from the start to end of your shift. My co workers on my team were fun to work with.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 8, 2012
it was annoying trying to get a supervisor n software breaks down a lot.
Things always chnage,..it take a little time to move with the flow. I find if you acept this new fact its just easier to make the chnage
Rogers (Current Employee), Digby, NSJuly 2, 2012
Pros: sales is a game
Cons: that customer that you just cant make happy no matter how hard you try
I actually love my job. Customers call in about every possible situation and mood. I try to keep a calm tone and I genuinely want to treat a caller the same way I want to be treated.
I am always early and stay late if needed.

Things constantly change. I read up on the updates before I start work and I love sales.
Sales without pressure. Some days there are none but like today I added 4 lines on one account with 4 -3yr contracts.

We always help each other. The coaches are great, They help but also show us so we can find the info we need ourselves.

Hardest part of the job is AHT, something that I have to keep working at.

I jsut love talking to people and find out what they need even when they dont know it yet.