Alpine Access Employee Reviews

n a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 August 2015
I used to work for Alpine Access for a year. I would not recommend it and the reason for that is that no matter how often I contacted the HR department I never received a Reference.
Productive and Fun
Manager & Lead of Tech Support/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2014
A typical day is just to be as productive as you can. We were from home and I was leading my team against other teams in the company to work better than rest. I trained in an online chat room at home and there was no dress code because since you are at home you can be in your pajamas and work while being confortable in your home and not stress a lot.
Fun place to work for!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON26 September 2012
Working for Alpine was awesome. The trainers, team leaders are amazing. The best part of the job was being able to work from the comfort of your own home. The hardest part is how busy it is from the start to end of your shift. My co workers on my team were fun to work with.
Great Job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Nova Scotia3 September 2014
Being able to work from home was a must for me. The training was done via phone and netmeeting which was just great. The training was efficient and the co workers were easy to chat and get along with. They were very flexible with hours and did everything they could to work with their employees.
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
Rude Customers
Best Work at Home Job
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, Ontario17 February 2015
Best part of the job is not having to get up to go out to work, and don't have to spend an arm and a leg on clothes. Hardest part of the job was it was lonely not working with co-workers to bounce ideas off and to interact with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
flexible hours
Friendly Management and great working environment
Bilingual Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2014
Great working conditions and environment. Great Training period, you feel comfortable working with others while learning and expanding your knowledge.
Good for gaining experience
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Home25 March 2013
Good work at home position, good training but low pay and not alot of room to advance.
Pros
good training
Cons
low pay
Great work atmosphere, fun and friendly people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Ont20 August 2014
I enjoyed working at Alpine Access, the company is multicultural and with a lot of friendly and professional staff.
convenient
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 September 2014
Working from home was great but it was frustrating strictly communicating through chat rooms when you needed help and there was so many people working.
would not recommend to anyone
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Glasgow, NS17 May 2013
would not recommend to anyone. The job itself was ok, but the company needs work
virtual environment
Customer Care Representative for Rogers (Former Employee) –  Toronto18 August 2014
It was a good place to work.
The pay was inadequate
comfort of working from home was good
great company to work for
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  kingston on22 May 2014
if you like working from home and hates spending so much money on transportation, this is the company for you
interaction with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2013
It was great experience to work from home as a Inbound customer service rep.
Pros
comfort of home
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 August 2012
it was annoying trying to get a supervisor n software breaks down a lot.