Alpine Access

Alpine Access Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work for!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Working for Alpine was awesome. The trainers, team leaders are amazing. The best part of the job was being able to work from the comfort of your own home. The hardest part is how busy it is from the start to end of your shift. My co workers on my team were fun to work with.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 8, 2012
it was annoying trying to get a supervisor n software breaks down a lot.
Things always chnage,..it take a little time to move with the flow. I find if you acept this new fact its just easier to make the chnage
Rogers (Current Employee), Digby, NSJuly 2, 2012
Pros: sales is a game
Cons: that customer that you just cant make happy no matter how hard you try
I actually love my job. Customers call in about every possible situation and mood. I try to keep a calm tone and I genuinely want to treat a caller the same way I want to be treated.
I am always early and stay late if needed.

Things constantly change. I read up on the updates before I start work and I love sales.
Sales without pressure. Some days there are none but like today I added 4 lines on one account with 4 -3yr contracts.

We always help each other. The coaches are great, They help but also show us so we can find the info we need ourselves.

Hardest part of the job is AHT, something that I have to keep working at.

I jsut love talking to people and find out what they need even when they dont know it yet.