Position: Executive Assistant – Permanent Full-time
Location: Spruce Grove
Alpha Translations Canada Inc., a Canadian-based company, is a global leader in expert Legal and Financial translations. We specialize in providing rapid and precise translations for our international clients, with the care and attention of a boutique firm and the scalability of a true global partner.
Our professional and highly motivated team is eager to welcome a permanent full-time Executive Assistant to our office in Spruce Grove, Alberta.
Collaborating with our global team in a fun and informal virtual environment with open communication, our new team member will assist and support the CEO in executing on and reaching company goals by providing administrative support. The position combines independent project responsibility as well as team-centered administrative duties. We offer flexible work hours and a competitive salary in a global team-oriented environment. This is the perfect career for the person who wants to achieve a great work-life balance.
- a flexible and interesting position in a fast-growing, international company
- ongoing support, growth, and training
- an opportunity to play a part in shaping the company through innovative ideas and teamwork
- flexible work hours and work-life balance
- minimum of 2 years working as an executive, administrative, or research assistant
- certificate or degree in Business Administration or related field an asset
- experience in marketing, public relations, and social media an asset
- ability keep others on schedule
- ability to juggle competing priorities effectively and maintain a high standard of accuracy and timeliness
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and are a good listener
- the ability to work independently and in a global virtual team environment, and to follow processes
- an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent sense of humor, a cheerful, positive attitude