Position: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Spruce Grove &/or Edmonton, Alberta
We are searching for a “right hand” for our busy CEO!
Do you want to be in the heart of a vibrant growing global company? Do you want to assist the CEO implementing her Vision? Do you want to be part of a carefully selected supportive team located in Spruce Grove, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Berlin, Bremen, and Düsseldorf?
We are not your typical company! We live and breathe our Mission and Values! We nurture and support our team!
Alpha Translations Canada Inc. is a global leader in expert Legal and Financial translations. We specialize in providing rapid and precise translations for our international clients, with the care and attention of a boutique firm and the scalability of a true global partner.
Our professional and highly motivated team is eager to welcome a permanent full-time Executive Assistant for our CEO.
Based in Spruce Grove and Edmonton, you would be collaborating with our CEO and global team in a fun and informal environment with open communication, you will assist and support the CEO in executing on and reaching company goals by providing administrative support. You will have independent project responsibility as well as team-centered administrative duties. We offer flexible work hours and a competitive salary in a global team-oriented environment. This is the perfect career for you if you want to achieve a great work-life balance.
- a flexible and interesting position in a fast-growing, international company
- ongoing support, growth, and training
- an opportunity to play a part in shaping the company through innovative ideas and teamwork
- flexible work hours and work-life balance
- minimum of 1 year working as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- excellent written communication skills including drafting correspondence, formal email messages, reports, and proposals
- ability keep others on schedule
- ability to juggle competing priorities effectively and maintain a high standard of accuracy and timeliness
- the ability to work independently and in a global virtual team environment, and to follow processes
- an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent sense of humor, a cheerful, positive attitude
- certificate or degree in Business Administration or related field is an asset
If you would like more information on our company, please visit our website www.alphatranslations.ca.