Position: Business Development Representative
Location: Toronto, Ottawa, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, or San Francisco
Alpha Translations Canada Inc., a Canadian-based company, is a global leader in expert Legal and Financial translations. We specialize in providing rapid and precise translations for our international clients, with the care and attention of a boutique firm and the scalability of a true global partner.
Our professional and highly motivated team is eager to welcome an Independent Business Development Representative situated in North America.
Collaborating as a freelance subcontractor with our global team in a fun and informal virtual environment with open communication, our new team member will generate new business, expand our presence in North America, provide customer service support to our existing clients, and deliver on agreed business development plans . Responsibilities include prospecting for new business, strengthening relationships and expanding our business with key accounts through calls, personal visits and networking. Experience in the Financial and Legal markets would be an asset.
- a flexible and interesting position in a fast-growing, international company
- an opportunity to increase real-world international work experience
- ongoing support, growth, and training
- an opportunity to play a part in shaping the company through innovative ideas and teamwork
- high profile start-up portfolios of clients and leads in the assigned territory
- base salary + uncapped commission structure
- flexible work hours and work-life balance
- an opportunity to travel
- proven sales experience in B2B services with a quota of at least 500K annually, minimum of 2 years
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and are a good listener
- the ability to accurately manage a sales pipeline
- a solutions-oriented approach, are results-driven and a flexible and innovative thinker
- the ability to work independently and in a global virtual team environment, and to follow processes
- confidence and believe in own abilities, and enjoy networking and making new contacts
- an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent sense of humor, a cheerful, positive attitude
Indeed - 13 months ago