Alpha Technologies Ltd. currently has an opportunity for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (SERVICE) in our Customer Service department, to focus initially on our increasing service-related activities.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager and working closely with our Service and Contracts Manager and Technical Service teams, the Inside Sales Representative (Service) will be the focal point for all inside sales activities generated from service calls. The Inside Sales Representative will take a proactive role in generating new business by tracking products under warranty and identifying new services for existing customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review site reports and provide quotations on new business (product or services) identified by Field Service Technicians.
- Ensure Service leads and quote requests for customers are followed up in a timely manner.
- Provide quotation and product support to key Channel Partners and National distributors.
- Prospect and qualify new and existing Service opportunities for customers through cold- and warm-calling (service agreements, installation activities, preventive maintenance etc.)
- Provide product and parts pricing to our ASPs on a quarterly basis.
- Drive revenue and exceed sales targets by maintaining and growing assigned customer base through rapport building and providing excellent customer service and support.
- Contact potential clients and provide information on our products and services with a strong focus on identifying opportunities including product upgrades.
- Targeted sales campaigns
- Sell to established prices and provide accurate quotes.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and service offerings.
- Active participation in appropriate Continuous Improvement activities.
- Execution of all duties mindful of the company strategy and key values.
- Provide back-up for regular ISR workload.
Credentials & Experience:
- Diploma or certificate in Electronics or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in Inside Sales and/or Technical Service
- Experience in customer service and proven customer relationship management skills
- High energy, positive, and goal-oriented approach
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Successful experience relating technology to a non-technical audience
- Experience with CRM/database tools a definite asset
- Typical hours of work are from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm; however, flexibility in working hours is required to accommodate our customers on the east coast and the various deadlines and circumstances that occur on a daily basis.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MSWord today. We would like to thank all applicants who apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps.
Alpha Technologies Ltd. is a leader in the design, manufacture and servicing of powering solutions for the Telecom, Cable-Broadband, Traffic, Security, Industrial and Renewable Energy industries. With over 35 years of expertise, Alpha is the expert for complete AC, DC and renewable energy powering solutions, including rugged UPS battery back-up and indoor and outdoor power enclosures. Alpha’s TL 9000 certified quality system and operational excellence program focuses on achieving complete customer satisfaction and supplying solutions of the highest quality and reliability.
Alpha Technologies Corporation Ltd. (Alpha) is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of a range of temperature and other...