Alpha Technologies LTD Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 March 2017
Working at Alpha Technologies was a great experience.
Very solid company I learned a lot over the years there and developed a lot of friendships.
Going into Alpha Technologies I had quite a bit of Warehouse experience but with that being said add a lot to learn still and thanks to Alpha Technologies it help me round out my warehouse and skills.
From company BBQs to the family picnics the company was really involved with its employees
Pros
Big comfortable clean Warehouse
Cons
Rate of pay could be a bit better
Huddled with Operations manger re: days activities, weeks activities, Kaizen opportunities
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Barnaby BC24 August 2015
Challenging work environment, Politics from parent made operating difficult, reported directly to COO very good manager, Excellent training program.
Pros
Training was excellent
Cons
Non aligned senior management
Good place to develop switch mode power supplies
electrical development engineer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC4 June 2014
I developed 5 different power circuits and control circuits for the isolated bidirectional converter. Simulated all of them with PSIM to ensure all of them satisfy the product specifications and recommend the best plan in the summary report. By doing this MITACS project, I learned a lot of knowledge about isolated bidirectional power supply design. I developed a novel triple phase-shift control method to make the bidirectional converter transfer energy back and forth with robust high efficiency. The management here is good. My co-workers are very kind. The hardest part of the job is to determine a suitable power circuit and corresponding control method for the project design. The most enjoyable part of the job is to find a novel triple phase-shift control method for the project to make the bidirectional ZVS power converter transfer energy back and forth with robust higher efficiency than before.
Productive and fun environment to work in.
SALES ADMINISTRATION ASSOCIATE/RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 November 2013
Alpha Technologies is a great place to work. Management, supervisors and peers are all great people.
The hardest part of my job was more the monotony of it.
The best part was all of the wonderful staff.
Pros
Great company moral.

Want to know more about Alpha Technologies LTD?

Ask a question