ALPHA OMEGA CORPORATION
Position: Production Operator
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Permanent full time position (with benefits).
Alpha Omega Corporation, is currently looking for a full-time self-motivated, PRODUCTION OPERATOR to work in the manufacturing plant located in Toronto If you are qualified, organized and a team player, we want to hear from you.
Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Specific Skills: Follow company safety procedures, Make adjustments to process variables, Record production data as required, Check products quality to ensure conformance to company standards
Additional Skills: Perform all tasks in a safely manner, Record production information, and follow operational procedures
Work Setting: Bakery
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
- Weight handling: Up to 25 kg
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations
- Must be honest and ethical
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must be flexible to rotating shifts and weekend work.
- Have the willingness to be trained and to train others.
- A positive attitude is essential and must be a team player
- Must have own transportation
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Forklift license is an asset.
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English, Excellent communication skills
All qualified applicants are welcome to apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.