Alorica Employee Reviews

A good company to work in
Voice and Data Services Manager (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 October 2017
The job is great as well as the work environment. There's just not much opportunities to advance. I loved working for the account I handled. There were a lot of things to learn and complex issues that improved my problem solving skills.
they have a good benefits and environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region25 September 2017
i actually work at night its a graveyard shift,and ive enjoy working in this schedule,and ive learned a lot in terms of how you handling customers in a pleasant manners, of course im very happy if my customers is all satisfied,well, the embarrassing moment is the time when your dealing with sometimes irate customers, but its normal, and i totally understand that, over all i enjoyed my job
Pros
more free foods
Cons
overtimes
Travail en general agreable
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 August 2017
Je rentre travailler et reçois environ 35 a 70 appel par jour. Les clients appellent pour modifier leur compte , les mettre a jour, annuler ou faire de réclamation. Nous avons des Team Leader qui sont toujours prêt a nous aider , des coaching a chaque semaine et des mise a jour sur nos évolution et nos progrès. Le plus dure est de vouloir aider un client et que ce dernier reste bloquer sur un point qui le fâche et passe sa frustration sur nous mais de l'autre cote de la médaille nous avons des client qui nous donne le sourire au lèvre et nous font comprendre pourquoi on veut travailler dans le service a la clientèle.
Pros
Avantage sociaux et salaire
Cons
horaire et environnement parfois désavantageux
Customer Service should satisfy customer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region27 July 2017
In this work experience of mine, I could say that this where I have learned the word "customer service". Customer Service is not just giving customer satisfaction but giving making them also delighted. I have also learned that in handling customer issues you should not symphatize with them rather you should emphatize with them. Put yourself on their shoe and how will you help them to solve their issues. Typically this is a call center set up where I was assigned to email support where in communicate to clients thru email. I have learned a lot from this job experience of mine.

The hard part of this job is the shifting schedule, sometimes your in a morning shift, sometimes your in a graveyard shift, but I am proud to surpass that shifting schedule. The fun part here is the different themed parties and of course the incentives.
Fun place to work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 June 2017
FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT TO WORK
LOT OF Benefits
You can get flexible hours
people are helpful too
I would recommend this call centre if you are looking for call centre job
Good people, good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 May 2017
Management was good, they were pretty good about accomodating your needs. People were not fired easily for being a bad fit but instead were transferred to another campaign that would be a better fit. Great location (Jackson Square) Great people to work with. Good work culture, they have events and contests.
Pros
management, culture, incentives.
Cons
some managers are a bit mean and petty.
productive and better customer satisfaction
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  philippines1 May 2017
a typical working day on BPO was productive and the job was unique because customer service is making connection with client to have the better experience in better customer satisfaction
Pros
benifits
Cons
salary
It's fun working there it's a bit stressful but enjoyable co worker
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines7 January 2017
I'm glad working in the company it has a lot of benefits good management and they really take good care of their employee's
Productive work organization allow team leisure times
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  ST.CATHERINE JAMAICA6 July 2016
Alorica,it was very pleasing working there as I have acquired alot of customer experience there that can aid me in bettering myself in my carrer area
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and at times late lunch
good experience working in bpo
Technical Support Representative, Level 2 (Former Employee) –  philippines30 July 2012
productive,fun-learning environment and great people to deal when you work in a bpo industry. it is great when.you learn things or stuff that you haven't discuss in the university. this is a fully different type of field, and hardest part of it, is you don't have a background of technical things. however, it is nice when you are interested of the topic especially when you love what you were doing.
Pros
salary, benefits