Fairview Manor, located in Almonte, ON, is a long-term care home owned and operated by the Almonte General Hospital. The new Manor, which opened in April 2007, is home to 112 residents. It provides all levels of long-term care, including a special care unit for residents with memory loss and offers programs within a long-term care environment that respect residents’ individuality, dignity, privacy and personal choice, while meeting their physical, functional, psychosocial and cognitive needs.
Fairview Manor is regulated by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. The Almonte General Hospital and Fairview Manor are fully accredited by the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation.
We are currently seeking a Regular Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Fairview Manor team reporting to the Director of Care, Fairview Manor.
Required qualifications include:
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a geriatric setting.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing education and professional practice development.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, decision making and leadership skills.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Introduction to Nursing Management
- Working knowledge of the Long Term Care Act and the RAI-MDS process
- Knowledge of PIECES and Gentle Persuasive Approaches.
Please visit our website for more details: www.almontegeneral.com.