Generate business and increase revenues at the district level through sales of Almont Emissions Inc.’s products and services. Provide technical knowledge and ongoing support to customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within an established geographical area to generate new business and increase revenues.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain contract with key decision-makers within customer base.
- Advise other sales personnel, customers and potential customers on the technical issues that
affect the installation and sales of products and/or services of the company.
- May propose changes to products and/or services.
- Act as liaison between Almont Emissions Inc. and customers.
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over activity in the area.
- Provide input as to changing market conditions so as to assist with input in marketing strategy.
- Generate and submit bids to customers as requested.
- Relate field/customer problems to management so as to ensure speedy resolution.
- Travel to worksite to make sure equipment arrives and is returned and meets customer
- Requires working on a 24 hours call basis.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Sufficient engineering or technical knowledge to make complex engineering and economic
decisions to convince potential buyers of the practical value of the product or service.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry as a field representative.
- Experience working with mobile, truck mounted and pressure scrubber equipment, noxious odour
control chemicals including H2S scavengers
- Self-motivator, self-starter.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees and customers.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Current WHMIS, TDG, H2S Alive, and first aid certification.
The position is salary plus bonus. Applicants are asked to forward their resume, cover letter and salary expectation to the attention of the General Manager. We thank all of the applicants for their time but only those that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.