You will work within a well-established and dynamic engineering team that provides a diverse range of engineering projects, technical challenges, and career development opportunities. At Almita, you will serve as a part of a world-class team of experienced helical pile engineers and technologists. This is a long term position which offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
- Provide geotechnical engineering and project management skills on a wide variety of foundation design projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that project schedule deadlines are met and working assignments are completed on time
- Collaborate with Almita’s other functional teams (Sales, Project Management, Install) to ensure effective execution on design and optimization
- Maintain effective communication with client engineers, attend project meetings and deliver presentations
- Provide mentorship and technical direction to junior engineers
PROFICIENCIES and ABILITIES
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Relationship Building
- Financial Management
- Business Analysis
- Foster Teamwork
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in Geotechnical/Civil engineering; a Master’s degree is preferable but not required
- Currently registered as P.Eng. with APEGGA or eligible for registration
- Minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience in the geotechnical field
- Solid background in geotechnical engineering and deep foundation engineering; proficiency in the interpretation of geotechnical reports
- Familiar with the pile load testing program and geo-modeling software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong technical presentation skills a must
Almita Piling is Canada’s leading provider of screw piles.
We design, manufacture, and install screw piles for a wide variety of...