Almex is known worldwide for our pressing, laminating, and vulcanizing equipment solutions. We are advancing industry control and monitoring systems and releasing many new products to a loyal and expanding customer base.
The CNC Waterjet Operator/Programmer is a full-time position, based in Stoney Creek, with flexible afternoon shifts (either Mon-Thu or Mon-Fri).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- plan, set up and run jobs on water jet equipment
- ensure that all parts meet manufacturing requirements
- edit CAM files
- maintain organisation of jobs and materials
- general shipping and receiving
- cleaning and maintenance on shop equipment
Required Experience and Skills:
- experience in CNC operation and programming in an industrial work environment
- general machine shop knowledge
- good math, computer and written/verbal communication skills
- work well in a team and without direct supervision
- openness to change and a continuous learning focus
Please apply by emailing your resume in WORD or PDF format. To learn more about Almex and our products, please visit www.almex.com.