Allstate

Allstate Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
EILY RIVERA
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: bilingual
AMONG DUTIES:

In charge of entering prospects and policy holders day to day data & updates as well as changes to the policies.
Attended continuing educative courses to sharpen insurance ethics & sales techniques.
In charge of realizing payments to each policy either over the phone in person or online thru company systems.
Responsable to bind coverage, – more... situate policies according to each individual clients needs.
Inform each client of what they are purchasing, thoroughly explaining policy coverage in fair detail.
Responsable for receiving/submitting any policy changes and balance credits and/or demerits/charges towards policy and advising client of such.
Verify all coverage is implemented correctly and submitted accordinly as well. – less
Loyalty Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 17, 2014
Pros: full benefits
Cons: rotating shifts 4-6 months
Great company to get your feet wet in the Customser Service Sales industry. Just be aware you rotate your schedule and manager between 4-6 months. Other than that, good pay and benefits.
nothing
HR Assistant/Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
nothing that I can rememeber nothing nothing nothing nothing
The agent I worked for no longer is in business.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJune 17, 2014
This agent is no longer in business. They were bought out by another agent. I'm not sure about the new company.
Excellent environment and good team leadership.
Senior Service Professional (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 16, 2014
Good place to work. Great managers. Great environment. Good benefits.
great environment and great company
Licensed Sales Producer (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJune 16, 2014
worked for a new Agent in Carlsbad CA, great person and very hard working, typical day reaching out to customers to provide solutions based products to reach their financial goals.
A Great Learning Experience
Office Manager (Current Employee), Wayne County, MIJune 16, 2014
In the beginning, I really enjoyed working at this office. I have always loved helping people and being on the forefront of customer service. I am the first person that customers speak to and I feel I give them the best first impression of how we conduct business. The hardest part of the job is getting a call from an upset customer whose issue I can – more... not resolve because it is beyond my professional abilities.
I have learned a lot working here, though. I have learned the importance of working in a team setting, and how to compromise to benefit the business. I have also learned that there can be a balance between maintaining a profitable business and caring for customers. I enjoy what I do, and I love working with my customers and coworkers, but I am looking for a place to expand and grow, and I do not believe this is where I can accomplish this. – less
Fast paced friendly work environment
Consultant (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJune 15, 2014
Pros: i work in a very fast paced office environment with pleasant staff.
Cons: office located in prime location for walk in traffic, typical day no breaks. i come in at 8:50 and eat lunch at my desk, leave office normally at 5:30.
As I am currently working approximately 26 hours a week and feel I have helped agent succeed I look forward to trying a new venture.
Allstate Agency Support (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 13, 2014
Pros: 401k, pension, vacation days
Cons: advancement opportunities
Allstate is a great company to work for. It is very family friendly. For upward mobility opportunities you do have to be willing to relocate to home office in Northbrook, IL.
Phone Center
Lead Generation Specialist (Former Employee), Geneva, ILJune 11, 2014
A perfect part time job. I learned how to be self motivated, and how to run an office. My co-workers were like family and it was a hard job to leave.
Allstate Insurance
Direct Sales and Service Instructor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: negative work environment, very low salaries
Terrible company to work for. The benefits are good but the salaries are terrible and very LITTLE room for promotions. Very negative environment and work/life balance is terrible.
Great place to work.
Broad Based Compensation Sr Consultant (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJune 10, 2014
Allstate is a great place to work. I would like to be closer to home.
n/a
Claims Service Specialist (Current Employee), Diamond Bar, CAJune 10, 2014
There is always room to grow and advance
Days can be very busy
company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 9, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
the job was a typical call center. inbound call with busy times during bad weather.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Woodridge IllinoisJune 9, 2014
Good place to work and the company has great benifits packages
Productive fun workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2014
Pros: growth opportunity
Cons: off-sourcing
Enjoyed my experience at Allstate. Productive envirnoment
I was an independent trainer in Charlotte, NC
Contract Instructor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2014
Pros: the management and the people were all very professional!
I was very impressed with Allstate and the people working for this company. I found my experience working in the Charlotte based call center extremely rewarding. From the management down, and was extremely impressed with this organization.
Fast paced environment full of energy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2014
Taking calls all day to service the customer's policy. I have learned about what products are offered and make changes to policies. Co-workers are very relaxed and laid back but they get the job done. Hardest part is adjusting to the new work schedule. The most enjoyable part is helping others.
Claims Service Specialist (Current Employee), CharlotteJune 6, 2014
Really like Allstate as a whole but the customers are can be difficult., I enjoy the challenge of turning people frown upside down.
I enjoyed my many years with this company.
Service Partner Liaison (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 5, 2014
Pros: ability to juggle work and family life
Cons: management had a tendency to micro manage.
I really enjoyed working at Allstate for over 28 years. I met alot of nice people however, the pay could have been a little better.

About Allstate

Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted – Read more