Allstate

Allstate Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed helping customers
Office Support Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 2, 2014
Answer and make phone calls, provide customers with quotes for auto, life insurance.
Very productive and rewarding job, constantly busy.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILApril 1, 2014
Pros: you are rewarded for your work, gifts and free lunches.
A typical day at Allstate, contact your new customers go over the facts of what happened. If it is a contents list needed go over the contents list and get pricing for the contents, order the police report and if there are damages write an estimate for the damages.
I learned how to handle burglary claims, auto claims, bodily injury claims and homeowner – more... structure claims. Allstate is good at training there employees.
Management at Allstate I felt good management.
The co-workers were great everyone got along and would help each other out if needed.
The most enjoyable part of my job knowing at the end of my day I have help someone become whole again after a very bad loss, putting there life back together was very rewarding to me. – less
Senior Claims Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Clarksburg, MDApril 1, 2014
Pros: wages, healthcare
Cons: micromangement
I communicated with adjusters, clients and medical providers. I learned a lot from this job, I learned computer skills and different ways to complete tasks given in a timely manner. My co-workers were amazing, this was a team oriented job. Management was very helpful in fulfilling your goals. The hardest pat of the job was the lack of independence. – more... The job security was nice. – less
productive place
Office Assistant-Internship (Former Employee), Spring, TXMarch 31, 2014
Just filed papers and answered phones (forwarded calls to right person)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILMarch 31, 2014
Pros: financial incentives
Cons: job security
ANSWERED INBOUND CALLS ON A DAILY WHILE SERVICING CONSUMER WITH CARE AND EMPATHY WITH THEIR INSURANCE POLICIES BY MAKING CHANGES OR ANSWERING QUESTIONS BASED ON THEIR NEEDS
Great Owner
Office Manager/LSP (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNMarch 31, 2014
Pros: excellent owner
Cons: no healthcare.
Great work place, with very productive sales associates and most are like family.
Nice core group of people.
Agency Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 31, 2014
Allstate is a great company to work for. I have no complaints.
New Business Specailist
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 29, 2014
Consistently met and exceeded agency and regional goals. Responsible for incoming calls, outbound marketing, and outstanding follow up.
Unreliable Hours
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: pay
I never had a set schedule it was just come in when they had something for me to do.
Slow and lots of hunting for business
Licensed Sales Producer (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMarch 28, 2014
A typical day consists of a lot of telemarketing and service calls. Not very many inbound calls. Everyone works closely together as it's a small office. The hardest part of the job is to keep finding new business each month to meet your goals.
productive work place
Receptionist (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, NYMarch 26, 2014
Cons: low pay
its a okay job enviornemt the pay isnt really that good. they ask for too much from a person managers are lazy.
Great company and partners.
Licensed Sales Associate (Current Employee), Aiken, SCMarch 26, 2014
Great company to work for. Family friendly work environment.
Great Place to work.
Extra Hands Representative (Current Employee), Pocatello, IDMarch 26, 2014
If you can handle being on the phones for 8 hours a day then this is a really good company to work for. The customers you speak with are caring and nice, you do not get overworked and the people are great to be around.
Its a great place to work
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 25, 2014
A typical day at work would be consistently being on the phones to get our sales. My co workers would always make work fun and we would always have the spirit of competition. Some times it did not seem like we were actually working. This is a great place to work.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHMarch 25, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the work i did and the customers.
Cons: healthcare
Received payments/receipts/collections in office, over phone and via mail
Verified client information by utiilzing Alstar and Gateway (Alliance) databases
Customer Service.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 25, 2014
Small Allstate agency in the bronx where I assisted the insurance agents in taking customer's payments and questions regarding their insurance.
nice office
Sales, telemarketing (Former Employee), dallas txMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
spoke with customers on the phone, my job was to make sure the customer was satisfied and i also spent time doing out calling calls
Allstate
Outbound Insurance Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: management easily approchablee
Cons: na
Exciting, fun, self paced job. Competitive sales contests while working in a professional setting.
Life at Allstate
Licensed Producer (Current Employee), Tulsa, OkMarch 20, 2014
While with Allstate I have learned several different programs. I manage TAG, Blitz, Magic CPR, Robo Agent,and B.O.B. Audits. I am fully licensed for personal and commercial property and casualty. I average 1-2 policy sales per a day, and strive to move up and eventually own my own agency.
Productive and knowledgable work place.
Sales Producer/ O.M (Former Employee), NevadaMarch 20, 2014
I learned to manage 2 offices on my own, learned a lot about the field and received guidance towards my future.

About Allstate

Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted – Read more