Allstate
1,499 reviews

Allstate Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work.
Insurance Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSOctober 5, 2014
I loved working here and thought I was there until retirement.
Professional and Innovative
Certified Insurance Agent (Former Employee), San, TXOctober 4, 2014
Pros: the company pays for your license
Cons: my schedule constantly changes
I am a inbound sales rep and as soon as I get settled in I wait for the beep and I began to brand Allstate. Management are are accessible and if need be they are accomdating to your schedule
Stable employement
Office Manager (Former Employee), Chester, VAOctober 2, 2014
The company was okay to work for but the pay was not the best at the time.
Years of great people with a great company!!
Licensed Sales Producer/Office Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 2, 2014
Great company to work for but as a staff member there is not much room for advancement unless someday you would like to become an agent. The company itself gives you tons of support and tools for success.
productive and fun workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Venice, FLOctober 2, 2014
very comfortable environment , easy people to work with /for , good learning experience with room for advances.
Great learning enviroment.
Front Office Support (Former Employee), Everett, WAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great learning enviroment
Handled daily banking. Handled customer endorsements. Completed applications for insurance.
Field automobile damage appraisor
Adjuster/ Field Appraiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: acquire comp time
Cons: weekend work
Home office , Field and office work, flex work schedule. working with body shops.
Striving for Culture of Innovation
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILOctober 1, 2014
Plenty of opportunity to reinvent the culture and product portfolio if you have the patience to stick with it
Detail-Oriented and achieve targeted goals
Document Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: flexiable with time
Cons: healthcare
Our department partners with Lender Relations. Lender Relations receives mass mailings of endorsements which come in the form of lists. These lists consist of all the Allstate policies we have with various banks. My job is extremely important because we verify all the information scanned to match with information in the system. The process is imperative – more... to the electronic jobs ran by Lenders and for their offshore vendors to receive their work. If information Imaging verifies is incomplete or in error: when Lenders prepares to run the job to update the policies on the list the job will fail and the endorsements are delayed in being processed. If the policy is not endorsed properly their premium will not be paid. My co-workers are great at communicating with me and the entire group. I would say the hardest part of the job would be if you cant read the document scanned in. I really enjoy being at work and being able to meet new people and visit other departments and learn something new. – less
Please ask me
Application Developer - Consultant (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Allstate is a great place to work, but it seems like it's going to ship all the development work overseas to reduce cost.
Good work enviroment!
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Sumter SCSeptember 30, 2014
I would help clients by taking payments or adding auto or home coverage. I enjoyed working with Allstate, but the environment was just a little to small for me. The management and co-workers were great! The hardest part of the job was selling clients something they don't need.
great culture
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: stressful claims situations
good clients great managers and atmosphere to work at.Advised agency owner to develop methods and procedure to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
Worked independently to procure, advise, close, manage customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Reviewed agency month end, year to date sales reports to close client retention, manage – more... losses and increase earnings. – less
Great enviroment and great coworkers
Receptionist (Former Employee), Dalton, GASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: provided great customer service
Cons: compensation was low
Handled all payments, translated, customer service, problem solved and kept everything organized
Excellent benefits and overall a great place to work
Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Hudson, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great recognition programs
Cons: recent outcourcing of jobs
great pay and benefits
fast paced environment
great co-workers
great place to work
Very busy and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Watsonville, CASeptember 28, 2014
Very busy insurance office with multiple phone lines and many customers. Great management and friendly staff.
Allstate is a great company to work for
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great vacation days, good benefits, great atmosphere
Cons: optimization
team environment; family oriented; positive work relationships, great management team, great classes to improve self, a great place to work
Great work environment
File Clerk / Receptionist (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: n/a
The hands on with customer's and dealing with them on a weekly bases was a great learning environment. Dealing with customer's over the phone and handling there accounts was a good was to learn how to better work in Microsoft and manage customers.

Allstate
Claims Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), yumaSeptember 25, 2014
Great atmosphere. Hard to advance here in Yuma. Enjoyed my work days there.
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: your just a number
take calls for insurance claims
insurance skills
bad management
good environment
fatalities
customer service
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDSeptember 25, 2014
Everyday was different because there was always something to learn. Management was always trying to improve the way things were done to help the staff on the floor.

About Allstate

Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted – Read more