Allstate
1,465 reviews

Allstate Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very busy and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Watsonville, CASeptember 28, 2014
Very busy insurance office with multiple phone lines and many customers. Great management and friendly staff.
Allstate is a great company to work for
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great vacation days, good benefits, great atmosphere
Cons: optimization
team environment; family oriented; positive work relationships, great management team, great classes to improve self, a great place to work
Great work environment
File Clerk / Receptionist (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: n/a
The hands on with customer's and dealing with them on a weekly bases was a great learning environment. Dealing with customer's over the phone and handling there accounts was a good was to learn how to better work in Microsoft and manage customers.

Allstate
Claims Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), yumaSeptember 25, 2014
Great atmosphere. Hard to advance here in Yuma. Enjoyed my work days there.
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: your just a number
take calls for insurance claims
insurance skills
bad management
good environment
fatalities
customer service
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDSeptember 25, 2014
Everyday was different because there was always something to learn. Management was always trying to improve the way things were done to help the staff on the floor.
Line production
Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Hudson, OHSeptember 25, 2014
Packaged out purell to companies on a production line
the hardest part of the job was running the line as a team on a timely manner
Enjoyable part of the job was the service that was provided at the end of the work day
Office type.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Aventura, FLSeptember 24, 2014
A typical day i would answer calls, make calls fax documents etc.
i learned how to sell insurance
management was very nice and helpful
co-workers stayed focused on all their jobs at hand
hardest part of the job was nothing really
most enjoyable part of the job was speaking to people about insurance
Working for Allstate Insurance Corp was one of the Greatest Opportunities presented thus far in my career.
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed interacting with customers on the phone every day and also loved the atmosphere and the professionalism displayed by management and my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was adapting to the ever changing environment of a call center, After a few years I began to welcome and expect change everyday and was open to new things. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was my coworkers, working with them to brainstorm new ideas and strategies to enhance overall customer experience and cross sell opportunities. There were several mentors that contributed to my success and there were several people that I continue professional relationships with today. Working for Allstate has made me into the professional that I am today and provided the tools needed to contribute great things to the insurance industry as I continue to grow as an insurance professional. – less
Insurance environment
Licensed sales producer (Current Employee), Charleston, wvSeptember 23, 2014
A great environment to teach myself. Lacking in technology and management. A very weak customer service quality. A lack of focus for running an insurance office. Lack of training and other important focuses being a successful producer.
Current Employer
Claims Adjuster-Personal Lines Auto Represented (Current Employee), Farmington, CTSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: 5 miles from work
I currently handle third party Auto liability PD and BI claims of moderate to majority complexity, that are attorney represented.
Allstate Insurance is an strong financial institution.
Sales Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Farmington, CTSeptember 22, 2014
Allstate Insurance offers a variety of insurance products for the consumer with excellent claim service!
Excellent company with great benefits. However, like most companies during the recession, they had to reduce their work-force.
Large Loss Property Adjuster (Former Employee), FL, AL MS, GASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: great company benefits
Cons: getting corporate responses to submitted files.
Typical day included review Client's policy, determining applicability of claims, evaluating settlement negotiations. Hardest part of the job as scheduling appoints that fit around the client schedule to make sure we handled their claims in the least time possible.
great place to work
Senior claims processing Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 20, 2014
It was a great place to work. Overall, it was a great experience, and the people were also a joy to work with.
I worked as a temporary legal assistant; nice place to work with; helpful people
Temporary support administrative assistant (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MISeptember 20, 2014
allstate office
Data Entry (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: sit all day
working on computer all the day, learned everyday, enjoy to work with people at allstate.
no I was always on the go
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Union ,SCSeptember 18, 2014
I would leave home for work at 7:00 AM Mon-Fri. I ran a Drive In as well as did field assignments, I Learned a lot about claim handling, a lot of my co-worker called on me because of all the year's I had in the repair end of the job, the hardest part was working on Sunday, the enjoyable part was helping other
I came in for a short time to motivate staff
Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: pay was less than i was accustomed to.
Office manager, problem solver, motivator, customer service specialist. I was there for a short time to motivate and teach staff how to handle clients, etc.
Fast paced office
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Allstate provides a fast paced, challenging work enviorment. Everyday is different and offers new ways to stretch your thinking.
Brief Assignment
Senior Project Manager - PMO (Former Employee), North Brook, ILSeptember 17, 2014
I was Allstate for about a month and it was okay. I don't believe I was there long enough to form any detailed opinions.

About Allstate

Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted – Read more