Pros: helping others protect their investments and families
Cons: inconsistant commissions with company changes to contact
Work week was organized with the following process.
1. 8-9 am - Complete administrative work
2. 9-10 am - Follow up on calls from previous day
3. 10 am -12 pm - Follow up quotes for new business
4. 12 pm - 12:30 pm - Lunch
5. 12:30 - 1:00 pm - Allstate Financial processing
6. 1:00 pm - 4 pm - Prospecting and Quoting
7. 4 pm - 5 pm - Process Endorsements
8. – more... 5 pm - 7 pm - Insurance Reviews with Clients
As an owner, balancing work is important in being successful. I've learned that when training staff, you must ensure that the staff can perform tasks with minimal supervision, that the staff has sufficent work and compensation, and finally, to ensure that staff has a sence of self worth in the organization.
The hardest part of the job is developing leads that we could multi-line.
The most enjoyable part of the job was developing relationships with my clients. Understanding their family and financial dynamics and working with them to position them in a better financial position. – less