Allstate Insurance Employee Review

View all Allstate Insurance reviews

Managed three insurance agencies that served over 5,000 policyholders
Agency Principal (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, Fairfield and Livermore8 December 2012
A typical day included meeting with clients in person and on the phone performing policy reviews and cross selling. I focused primarily on financial services products and my staff focused on the auto and homeowner sales. I learned patience and persistence with clients and mastered the art of the follow up! I refuse to lose sales simply because of a failure to follow up and ask for the business. The hardest part of the business was losing clients because of conflict outside my control (claims) that may have been with me for years.
Pros
flexible schedule and unlimited income potential.
Cons
explaining rate increases to people who never had a claim

Other Allstate Insurance Employee Reviews

insurance
Section B and Bodily Injury Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 November 2017
Everything about this company was great, EXCEPT management. Managers did not support their staff and caused friction amoungst staff due to their gossiping.
Pros
staff
Cons
management
Very productive
Certified Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON27 November 2017
I have learned many good things working with a wonderful team. The management is always supportive and helpful. They provide training and reading materials to make sure we are up to date in regards to insurance products.
Pros
bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allstate Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.