Allstate Insurance Employee Review

View all Allstate Insurance reviews

Managed three insurance agencies that served over 5,000 policyholders
Agency Principal (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, Fairfield and Livermore8 December 2012
A typical day included meeting with clients in person and on the phone performing policy reviews and cross selling. I focused primarily on financial services products and my staff focused on the auto and homeowner sales. I learned patience and persistence with clients and mastered the art of the follow up! I refuse to lose sales simply because of a failure to follow up and ask for the business. The hardest part of the business was losing clients because of conflict outside my control (claims) that may have been with me for years.
Pros
flexible schedule and unlimited income potential.
Cons
explaining rate increases to people who never had a claim

Other Allstate Insurance Employee Reviews

fun place to work at
Business Development Agent (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2018
I do not feel like this is the proper place to leave sort of review. I am uncertain why this is necessary especially on this site. I really like Allstate and refuse to leave any sort of remarks on here. Thank you for understanding.
Allstate experience
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON10 February 2018
I find the culture to be very immature and unprofessional. From many colleagues we've all said the management in claims to be horrible. They do not care about their employees, the training is unorganized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allstate Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K