Allseating Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
IT Assistant/Planner (former employee)
IT Assistant / Planner (former employee) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 6, 2013
Typical day would be to confirm orders and bring orders to production on the planning side. On the IT side is to support users with problems in computers, barcode scanners and printers.
Management was friendly and approachable.
Most enjoyable part was the occasional free lunch and Christmas Party where employees get together.

Too bad I need to leave to attend to personal matters.
Pros
good working hours (7:30 - 4:00/8:00 - 4:30)
very productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  mississauga, ontarioNovember 12, 2012
at allseating I worked in accounts payable and receivable department. In a typical day I would go through invoices and enter them into the system and run payrolls. I also worked with accounts that were past do and through both telephone and email correspondence I would work to collect funds. I worked close with other departments and my overall experience was very good with this company. I moved away from the city and this is why I no longer worked for them.
Pros
great employers and employees
Cons
not to many cons overall experience was positive
Okay Place
Literature Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJanuary 18, 2013
I liked working at Allseating. The people I worked with were friendly and helpful.

4.5