Allied International Credit

Allied International Credit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed the job training and school
Collections Officer (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: contests and draws
Cons: long shifts
A day at work would be..
Check messages, do call backs, check accounts status's,
payment arrangement follow up and taking inbound calls
Great buisness to learn for cutomer service and financial help
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 22, 2014
- Aided cutomers with financial problems
- Made sure cutomers could afford their car payments
- Constantly typing on a computer and filing out notes
- Helped customers to get out of their debt
good entry level position good support and training
Collection Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2014
A great opportunity for someone just getting out of school or someone who's been out of the workforce or a new immigrant. Very supportive atmosphere and a fun work environment and relatively good benefits.
Great friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 16, 2014
Pros: at workplace there is a gym, prayer centre, reading room and games room for your breaks or before and after work.
Cons: minimum wage
A typical day is on the phone outbound and inbound calling customers on past due accounts. Team leaders are always coaching and teaching best practices. All co-workers are extremely friendly and all management have open door policies. The hardest part of the job is hearing reasons as to why the customers accounts had fallen behind. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is being able to help customers using tools learned to help them get back on track. – less
Customer relations
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Newmarket, OntarioFebruary 14, 2014
Busy
dealing with payments and commisions
dealt with management on a daily basis
Easy to get along with co-workers
dealing with the month end payments and having the collectors insisting the payment be processed right away and dealing with nsf payments coming back from the bank.
being able to take charge
Excellent co-workers
Collection Officer (Former Employee), newmarketDecember 4, 2013
Cons: no help from management depend on co-workers
Most co-workers worked together as in needing help or advice from management no help there. The only time you were acknowledge was month end. Very unprofessional place to work. Honesty should be a 1# factor but when your terminated for a lie on paper and escorted out is very belittling. If I had to dress like someone just out of a strippers club to – more... be part of management I would certainly re-think my career choice other than here. This is just another mistake made in thinking this was a business with respect and integrity for people. If you fit in with the clicky groups within your department then your job is safe. – less
Awesome Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONAugust 20, 2013
Loved this company and everyone who works there from the CEO all the way to the bottom. I learnt a lot about the financial world.
Credit Company
Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Newmarket, OntarioJuly 18, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: no room to fly...
Good company with great potential for the right employee. Was provided the opportunity to enhance my accounting and P&L knowledge and skills to benefit both the company and my experience. Managed and trained the company's Accounts Payable Department for all locations (Canada, US, and GB) and implemented drastic changes to avoid errors.
not a good company to work for
Credit debt collector (Former Employee), newmarket ontarioJuly 9, 2013
Pros: it was ok money
Cons: the money i made was not worth the stress
i had issues with co workers harassing me and because they were favored my complaints pretty much went no where.
Nice co-workers
Collection Officer (Former Employee), Newmarket, OntarioMay 23, 2013
Cons: short lunch period
Thic Company happen to be know for hiring & firing a lot of peoples.
From the 12 persons hired & train with me 10 of them, including me, have been let go with no reason before we reach the end of the probation period when they where hiring more peoples for the same account.
Learned a lot.
Collection Officer (Former Employee), Newmarket, Ont.April 24, 2013
Learned a lot about the collection process of debtors. Must abide to all government privacy laws and strict corporate policies. Great learning experience for anyone that is interested in a call center. Co-workers were great. Management was supportive.
Productive and fun place to work
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONNovember 13, 2012
great manager
great co-workers
great place to work
enjoyed every minute with the company
Productive environment with respectful employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), newmarket, onOctober 23, 2012
very fun and interesting.
the job was interesting and gained alot of experience
good work enviroment
Collector (Former Employee), newmarket ontSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: good work enviroment
Cons: didnt pay well
it was a good work experience, learned great skill and enjoyed training experience
Overall, the people are friendly and helpful
Team Lead (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: commute
I have been working with Allied for 5 1/2 yrs. I have met many people there. The sad thing is that people come and go as though it is a drive thru.
Job was very easy
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCApril 7, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: long hours
My customers were from west, they are always pleasant
I made lots of friends
Office location is the best
High turnover rate
Consolidation Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, GaJuly 23, 2014
The collection floor could be very competitive at times, but it was a family type environment. A good place to learn to work quickly, multi-task and become efficient.
Great Company
Skip Trace Team Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzJuly 16, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits, co-workers, management, pot lucks, holiday parties, once a year all inclusive vacation
Cons: closed up shop in arizona
There was no typical day about this job other than my schedule. It was good. I began being a skip tracer and just went up the ladder. I began at a decent wage and it grew into a great wage. The management and owners were awesome. My coworkers were easy to work with, everyone team players. This was a challenging job which was a reward, due to I learnt – more... something new everyday on how to locate a debtor so that we could collect or reposes secured items. I got a crash course in networking 101 and ended up basically running the IT Department towards the end of my career here. – less
Fun place to work. Daily challenges and prizes to meat goals.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VANovember 4, 2013
Pros: prizes and daily challenges
Cons: set wages regardless of experience and no place for advancement.
Working dialer system to collect on past due credit card accounts. Learned to monitor collection calls and to train new hires in a side by side setting. Management was different. Co- workers were respectful and courteous. The hardest part of this job was not having a place for advancement. The most enjoyable part of this job was the daily challenges.
Productive and fun working place
Collections Advisor (Former Employee), Didsbury, ENGOctober 14, 2013
Pros: we got an hour for lunch
Cons: calling people at 8:30 in the morning
A typical day at work was taking calls from customers in which we dealt with either there gas or electric account, we would settle the accounts or negotiate a payment plan.
Whilst working at the company i learnt to negotaite payment plans, deal with a varitety of customers and improve my customer service skills.
Management were very supportive in all – more... aspects of the job always trying to improve there department and train in all areas so we were the best we could be.
Co-Workers were nice and very easy to get on with.
Hardest part of the job was on occasions we would have to deal with another company to get more in depth inforation on the accounts and that would make it difficult for us as sometimes it would take a while to get through and in that time customers were on hold,also sometimes we didnt have the information required.
I really enjoyed the job as a whole but the certain aspects I most liked was delaing with the customesr that was in financial difficulty and giving them an option to help them pay when often they thought there was no where to turn. – less