Web Developer/Social Media Specialist
The Allied Beauty Association is a not-for-profit national trade association that represents the professional hair and nail industry in Canada and produces high-end national trade shows and events. The ABA is situated in Mississauga, Ontario.
We have an exciting opportunity for Web and Social Media Specialist who is highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve and maintain existing website
- Responsible for social media including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness through social media
- Work closely with the Executive Director to develop new ideas, marketing campaigns and achieve targets
- Have a creative approach
- Develop creative templates for newsletters, industry material
- Aid in the planning and execution of the Annual General Meeting and Board of Director meetings
- Some industry experience
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- Portfolio of previous projects required
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- College/University degree preferred
Please send resume and cover letter
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who will be granted an interview will be contacted.