Allianz Group

Allianz Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good company with very good work culture and seniors.
Sr. Actuarial Executive (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 21, 2015
A good company with a very good work culture, seniors, freedom to explore new things under guidance of seniors. Job security level is very good compared with other companies.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Nothing bad to say at the moment
Nothing bad to day right now. Great work/life balance and great communication for management. Open to employees working from home which is great.
My Work Life
Partnership Services Representative (Current Employee), Brentford, ENGMay 19, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, great environment to work in, supportive management, subsidised canteen, free gym
Cons: shift work, distance from home, annual salary
Started with Allianz PLC in November 2011 working in a main UK Contact Centre as a Customer Service Representative, for their retail pet insurance division, Petplan.

Duties included handling in-bound calls and where necessary making out-bound calls, supporting the full administration and maintenance of customer insurance policies. Petplan operates as the market leader in the UK, so it is critical to deliver the very best customer service. Given the sensitivity of Pet Insurance; empathy, understanding, listening and diplomacy are vital personal attributes.

Based upon progress and experience; in January 2013, successfully secured an opportunity of the role of Partnership Service Representative handling and administrating specialized level enquiries from other parties (for Petplan Vetline) including veterinary practitioners, breeders, charities, managers and other related teams. Also tasked to assist with complaint referral escalations.

My co-workers are supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking and together we make a great team.
The most enjoyable part of my job is a positive outcome to a negative complaint.
The hardest part of my job is delegating as I tend to want to do tings myself
Fun but understaffed and overworked - although good benefits
Customer Claims Handler (Former Employee), BristolMay 18, 2015
Pros: Staff parties regularly
Cons: Overly expectant of overtime on weekends
Good atmosphere and great colleagues.

Enjoyable staff nights out.

Quite repetitive work and very formulaic

Tough targets and disciplinary meetings if they're not met
Productive and good work environment to work in.
Senior Technical Analyst - Middleware (Current Employee), GuildfordMay 11, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
Productive and good work environment to work in. Great work life balance and a place you get to learn a lot. Challenges your technical skill and steep learning curve.
productive and busy
FNOL calls (Former Employee), Croydon, ENGMay 11, 2015
Pros: comfortable seats
Answering calls all day and working on the company database. I learned how to talk on the phone to customers. The managers we rarely saw we just saw our supervisor who was very helpful. the co-workers were very nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry/emotional customers, the most enjoyable was having conversations with colleagues.
good working culture
Internship detail (Former Employee), Dehra Dun, ULMay 6, 2015
its an good organization. i have completed the target that was given to me by my Manager. and they are very impressed by my performance
sale sale sale
Wealth Management Advisor (Current Employee), Annecy, B9April 29, 2015
I learned a lot about French law for tax, single or familly situations, everything we needed for advice of wealth management.
I have chance to visit a lot of different people. it is humanly enriching.
Most of my co-workers are available we have a interesting but stress full job and we are working together it is important.
Great Place to work
Executive HR Recruitment (Current Employee), TrivandrumApril 23, 2015
Pros: Brand, Expoture
A great place to work ,
Focus on growth, passion, style, with care "placing customers at Heart"
We delight customers by values aligned towards our mission and vision
Supportive workplace, few chances to progress, however
Volkswagen Insurance Services Adviser (Current Employee), BristolApril 21, 2015
Very good company to work for, extremely supportive throughout training. As this was primarily a call centre role, advancement through the company was difficult.
Fun workplace
Insurance Sales Administrator (Former Employee), BrentfordApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good social dynamic
Cons: Shift patterns
No two days were ever the same, a fun and dynamic workplace. In my time at Allianz Insurance Plc I was fortunate enough to learn other areas of the business, and work with a great team and with a admirable management team.
Being a inbound sales administrator had its obstacles when the right calls weren't coming in but it was a case of using a pro-active approach on how to turn a bad day round.
Bankcard Benefits Specialist Role complete Nightmare
Bankcard Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond VAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free Apple (an apple a day keeps the sick call outs away)
Cons: No support, no advocates
A typical day at work is logging into a work Queue with an overwhelming amount of tasks to complete, a phone queue with calls already holding and a “manager” in the background screaming CALLS HOLDING!!!! In addition to the managers playing favorites those that actually work hard are not recognized or promoted. The work environment is kill or be killed so your co-workers are hostile all day long. The most enjoyable part of the job is clocking out.
Fun, Productive, Great Experience
Document Developer (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAApril 15, 2015
Working at Allianz has been a great pleasure. Their office building is fantastic, my co-workers were friendly and helpful, and they have plenty of opportunity for advancement and they really value their employees.
Employee friendly work atmosphere
Area Manager (Former Employee), Calicut, KLApril 15, 2015
India's 2nd best Private Insurance Company
India's 2nd in No of Policies & Premium Collected
India's Best & Fastest in Claim Settlement
It was good experience working at Allianz Life
ROLE - Salesforce Developer/Admin (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 14, 2015
The role was a Salesforce.com support on daily basis and work with clients for enhancement of Force.com platform. Had good experience coordinating with Clients and offshore team member.
Good experience
SAP FICO Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short breaks
My day usually starts at 8.00 am, i start by logging into my computer, and pulling up my mails and trying to reply each mail if it is for me and if any issue immediately start working on it and if i need to prepare any Functional documents start working on it ,attending business meetings.
How to manage meetings and completing the issues in time.
Management is really good.
Talking on unknown issues in meetings infront of business users.
Working with team is fun.
Streamline
Member Technical Staff - Quality (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work ,when we use to get NEW Business requirement, Day by day its getting easier to understand the Functional and business requirement.
Excellant Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 4, 2015
Friendly environment, great work history, employees where al friendly and very hard working. Company gave us great benefits, free lunches, excellent vacation package, and bonus every year!
My first job
Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee), Vigo, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great team (manager and co-workers)
Cons: low salary
A typical day at work would involve answering the phone, customising insurance plans (mainly for vehicles) based on the client’s needs, calculating premiums and establishing payment methods, maintaining good rapport with existing clients, and performing general administrative duties.

What I learned: to interact with customers effectively, and to provide a high level of customer service.

Management: The manager was fair as well as hard working.

Co-Workers: They were older than me, and most of them had been working in the same company for 10 years+

The hardest part of the job: Dealing with clients who were not respectful.

The most enjoyable part: There was always something new to learn and the people I worked with were always keen to teach me.
Good
Executive (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoyed at training periods, after certification i got little stress towards quality production maintaining but i learned lot regards to accounting fundamentals, MS Office and other software, and also interaction with various people which helps to develop professionally as well personally, i also managed priority work high volumes in efficient way, I also enjoyed a lot in outreach program, team events, Friday fun, and also with my team and work

1 2 3 4 5

About Allianz Group

Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over – Read more