Allianz Group

Allianz Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Difficult Place sometimes
Assistant Manager Technical Support (Former Employee), Pune, MHAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Industry Leaders
Cons: Policies, Process, Management, Values
Sometimes it was too difficult to think that you are part of one of the leaders in industry, as there were no process, policies, employee engagement initiatives etc. Hardcore sales driven organization with very less focus on Employee. Mangers lacking Leadership quality, more inclined towards one man show
Very busy, high pressure
Inbound/Outbound Sales Officer (Former Employee), Lancaster, ENGAugust 16, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Very stressfull
I was working in a call center, with an autodialler directing calls to me as soon as the last call had finished. I had to work to very strict legislation, and found the job very stressfull.
Personal development and education is highly regarded
Operations (Current Employee), Golden Valley MNJuly 15, 2015
Pros: great campus
Cons: Frequent Sr Leadership changes
Allianz has a strong focus on career development beginning with the employee, own your career and you own your future. Dont wait for someone to tell you what to do.
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), TrivandrumJuly 15, 2015
Allianz is a company where the work/life balance is entertained at the most. Every person is respected for the being. Here I was able to learn the business aspects in SAP in a broader sense.
good work / life balance
Central Operations Manager (Current Employee), BangkokJune 25, 2015
The office is centrally located with a free gym membership to the gym next door. This makes the work / life balance very manageable.
Fast pace environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Golden Valley, MNJune 18, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, able to work remotely
Cons: Monthly weekend installs (releases)
A typical work day requires my team(Intake BA team) and I to triage all service requests received from Enterprise Operation, Treasury, Legal and Compliance departments. These requests range from system errors while processing a change to a policy, out going money requests to values not matching what is stated inside the contract.

This requires the BA to gather information from the business and – more... IT to determine what the issue is and how to proceed to fix the issue. The BA also collaborates with IT and the necessary stakeholders to determine what the financial, regulatory and customer impacts are. This group will also determine what is the best course of action to resolve this issue.

I also take part in the monthly installs (releases) of systems fixes and updates.

The most challenging part of my job is the most enjoyable part as well, I work on multiple tasks though out the day. I am required to prioritize my day based on tasks as they arise. I must have the ability to reprioritize my workload to handle the higher priority tasks and maintain all remaining tasks until they are resolved.

As the Intake BA Team, we need to support each other as high priority tasks arise. When necessary, we support each other's line of business by taking on tasks, cover meetings and shifts. – less
It was a very enjoyable working environment with good training.
Consultant (Former Employee), Brisbane, QLDJune 14, 2015
Pros: Kitchentte, DVDs, Table tennis...
Cons: My manager was not "on the top of her game" as it were.
I worked for Allianz for 3 years and in that time formed solid working relationships with the people I was teamed with. The training was exceptional and taught me everything I needed to know about insurance which I previously knew nothing about. My time at Allianz was wonderful and I hope to work in the banking/insurance sector as a telephone consultant again as it is an area I am well trained in.
Enjoyable, Hardest part
sales executive in Bajaj Allianz, India (Former Employee), Bhubaneshwar, OrissaJune 4, 2015
Working with family Environment. Handling Guest complaints/ Develops and maintains relationships with guest .
Utilize the Web to respond to quotes for insurance policies.
Innovative and dynamic yet very demanding
Junior Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Wroclaw, PolandJune 3, 2015
Enjoyed the experience, at that time (2010) company was definitely leading in the field of innovative marketing techniques.
A good company with very good work culture and seniors.
Sr. Actuarial Executive (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 21, 2015
A good company with a very good work culture, seniors, freedom to explore new things under guidance of seniors. Job security level is very good compared with other companies.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Nothing bad to say at the moment
Nothing bad to day right now. Great work/life balance and great communication for management. Open to employees working from home which is great.
My Work Life
Partnership Services Representative (Current Employee), Brentford, ENGMay 19, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, great environment to work in, supportive management, subsidised canteen, free gym
Cons: shift work, distance from home, annual salary
Started with Allianz PLC in November 2011 working in a main UK Contact Centre as a Customer Service Representative, for their retail pet insurance division, Petplan.

Duties included handling in-bound calls and where necessary making out-bound calls, supporting the full administration and maintenance of customer insurance policies. Petplan operates as the market leader in the UK, so it is critical – more... to deliver the very best customer service. Given the sensitivity of Pet Insurance; empathy, understanding, listening and diplomacy are vital personal attributes.

Based upon progress and experience; in January 2013, successfully secured an opportunity of the role of Partnership Service Representative handling and administrating specialized level enquiries from other parties (for Petplan Vetline) including veterinary practitioners, breeders, charities, managers and other related teams. Also tasked to assist with complaint referral escalations.

My co-workers are supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking and together we make a great team.
The most enjoyable part of my job is a positive outcome to a negative complaint.
The hardest part of my job is delegating as I tend to want to do tings myself – less
Fun but understaffed and overworked - although good benefits
Customer Claims Handler (Former Employee), BristolMay 18, 2015
Pros: Staff parties regularly
Cons: Overly expectant of overtime on weekends
Good atmosphere and great colleagues.

Enjoyable staff nights out.

Quite repetitive work and very formulaic

Tough targets and disciplinary meetings if they're not met
Productive and good work environment to work in.
Senior Technical Analyst - Middleware (Current Employee), GuildfordMay 11, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
Productive and good work environment to work in. Great work life balance and a place you get to learn a lot. Challenges your technical skill and steep learning curve.
productive and busy
FNOL calls (Former Employee), Croydon, ENGMay 11, 2015
Pros: comfortable seats
Answering calls all day and working on the company database. I learned how to talk on the phone to customers. The managers we rarely saw we just saw our supervisor who was very helpful. the co-workers were very nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry/emotional customers, the most enjoyable was having conversations with colleagues.
good working culture
Internship detail (Former Employee), Dehra Dun, ULMay 6, 2015
its an good organization. i have completed the target that was given to me by my Manager. and they are very impressed by my performance
sale sale sale
Wealth Management Advisor (Current Employee), Annecy, B9April 29, 2015
I learned a lot about French law for tax, single or familly situations, everything we needed for advice of wealth management.
I have chance to visit a lot of different people. it is humanly enriching.
Most of my co-workers are available we have a interesting but stress full job and we are working together it is important.
Great Place to work
Executive HR Recruitment (Current Employee), TrivandrumApril 23, 2015
Pros: Brand, Expoture
A great place to work ,
Focus on growth, passion, style, with care "placing customers at Heart"
We delight customers by values aligned towards our mission and vision
Supportive workplace, few chances to progress, however
Volkswagen Insurance Services Adviser (Current Employee), BristolApril 21, 2015
Very good company to work for, extremely supportive throughout training. As this was primarily a call centre role, advancement through the company was difficult.
Fun workplace
Insurance Sales Administrator (Former Employee), BrentfordApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good social dynamic
Cons: Shift patterns
No two days were ever the same, a fun and dynamic workplace. In my time at Allianz Insurance Plc I was fortunate enough to learn other areas of the business, and work with a great team and with a admirable management team.
Being a inbound sales administrator had its obstacles when the right calls weren't coming in but it was a case of using a pro-active approach on how to turn a bad day round.
Headquarters