Allianz Group

Allianz Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Executive HR Recruitment (Current Employee), TrivandrumApril 23, 2015
Pros: Brand, Expoture
A great place to work ,
Focus on growth, passion, style, with care "placing customers at Heart"
We delight customers by values aligned towards our mission and vision
Supportive workplace, few chances to progress, however
Volkswagen Insurance Services Adviser (Current Employee), BristolApril 21, 2015
Very good company to work for, extremely supportive throughout training. As this was primarily a call centre role, advancement through the company was difficult.
Fun workplace
Insurance Sales Administrator (Former Employee), BrentfordApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good social dynamic
Cons: Shift patterns
No two days were ever the same, a fun and dynamic workplace. In my time at Allianz Insurance Plc I was fortunate enough to learn other areas of the business, and work with a great team and with a admirable management team.
Being a inbound sales administrator had its obstacles when the right calls weren't coming in but it was a case of using a pro-active approach on how to turn a bad day round.
Bankcard Benefits Specialist Role complete Nightmare
Bankcard Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond VAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free Apple (an apple a day keeps the sick call outs away)
Cons: No support, no advocates
A typical day at work is logging into a work Queue with an overwhelming amount of tasks to complete, a phone queue with calls already holding and a “manager” in the background screaming CALLS HOLDING!!!! In addition to the managers playing favorites those that actually work hard are not recognized or promoted. The work environment is kill or be killed so your co-workers are hostile all day long. The most enjoyable part of the job is clocking out.
Fun, Productive, Great Experience
Document Developer (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAApril 15, 2015
Working at Allianz has been a great pleasure. Their office building is fantastic, my co-workers were friendly and helpful, and they have plenty of opportunity for advancement and they really value their employees.
Employee friendly work atmosphere
Area Manager (Former Employee), Calicut, KLApril 15, 2015
India's 2nd best Private Insurance Company
India's 2nd in No of Policies & Premium Collected
India's Best & Fastest in Claim Settlement
It was good experience working at Allianz Life
ROLE - Salesforce Developer/Admin (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 14, 2015
The role was a Salesforce.com support on daily basis and work with clients for enhancement of Force.com platform. Had good experience coordinating with Clients and offshore team member.
Good experience
SAP FICO Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short breaks
My day usually starts at 8.00 am, i start by logging into my computer, and pulling up my mails and trying to reply each mail if it is for me and if any issue immediately start working on it and if i need to prepare any Functional documents start working on it ,attending business meetings.
How to manage meetings and completing the issues in time.
Management is really good.
Talking on unknown issues in meetings infront of business users.
Working with team is fun.
Streamline
Member Technical Staff - Quality (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work ,when we use to get NEW Business requirement, Day by day its getting easier to understand the Functional and business requirement.
Excellant Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 4, 2015
Friendly environment, great work history, employees where al friendly and very hard working. Company gave us great benefits, free lunches, excellent vacation package, and bonus every year!
My first job
Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee), Vigo, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great team (manager and co-workers)
Cons: low salary
A typical day at work would involve answering the phone, customising insurance plans (mainly for vehicles) based on the client’s needs, calculating premiums and establishing payment methods, maintaining good rapport with existing clients, and performing general administrative duties.

What I learned: to interact with customers effectively, and to provide a high level of customer service.

Management: The manager was fair as well as hard working.

Co-Workers: They were older than me, and most of them had been working in the same company for 10 years+

The hardest part of the job: Dealing with clients who were not respectful.

The most enjoyable part: There was always something new to learn and the people I worked with were always keen to teach me.
Good
Executive (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoyed at training periods, after certification i got little stress towards quality production maintaining but i learned lot regards to accounting fundamentals, MS Office and other software, and also interaction with various people which helps to develop professionally as well personally, i also managed priority work high volumes in efficient way, I also enjoyed a lot in outreach program, team events, Friday fun, and also with my team and work
fun work place with encouragement for career progression
Senior Motor claims technician (Current Employee), Sydney NSWFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: building internal/external relationships with fellow staff and intermediaries, working as part of a team
Cons: internal progression
I currently work in the Motor claims department as part of the Total loss claims section. This includes the handling of corporate/fleet claims, broker claims as well as direct claims. This role requires a great attention to detail as well as working under pressure due to the large volume of claims and to ensure the insured's claim is settled correctly and promptly and the relevant authorities have been advised of the write off.Over the time here i have acted as Team Leader and as a Technical lead.As a senior claims consultant i act as a reference point for staff with any claims issues they make come across.I enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge and helping fellow staff.
Exciting job and get to meet new people
Freelance Marketing Researcher (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: own boss
Cons: none for now
My job is very fun, meeting new people and getting to know their perceptions about a product already in the market or about to be introduced.

In this job, I am learning a lot example Korean language for sometimes I do translate from English to Korean, learn to enter data and how to conduct a survey in a professional manner.

Since we are all freelancers, everybody is kind of a "boss" on his/her own. However, our team is an exciting team, energetic and always ready to deliver. It is a fun and educative team.

The hardest part of the job is at the very beginning. Trying to make sure the right words are used not to scare respondents and a proper introduction of yourself. Apart from this, the rest is stress free.

The most enjoyable part of the job is trying to communicate from English to Korean. Is kind of learning a new language, which I like. I love challenges.
Long hours out of office
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Koszalin, ZAFebruary 2, 2015
Working as an Insurance Agent was nice.
The main thing in that work was preparation and planning, first thing was to make an appointment using a phone, sometimes telephone sesion takes 3 hours, and i was having appointment for the rest of the week. At the appointment i was making the financial analysis of the customer needs, insurance, long or short term savings ect. It was good job, responsible,working with people, good organization was the key, it was my the most enjoyable job.
fun workplace, awkward hours,
Retail Sales Executive/ Representative (Current Employee), Aztec West, BristolJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free coffee, free fruit and some lunches
Cons: awkward hours, long distance travel
productive, progress is limited to experince and work ethic. The coffee is free and sometimes you get to have a free lunch.
Team spirit can make it happen
Commercial Packages E-Trade SME Underwriter (Former Employee), Milton KeynesJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: staff bonus, supports and encourages development in employee skills and knowledge
Lively, highly motivated team working closely together to achieve set targets and meet KPIs as agreed with key customers.

High level of customer focus to provide excellent customer service and delivery.
Excellent and dynamic place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: fantastic benifits
Cons: n/a
Allianz is a fun exciting place to work with continuous career development opportunities.
and a high level of support from mangers ands senior staff members.
productive,good office atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good hours
in bound calls regarding a free 7 day insurance policy which we would then try convert in to an annual policy for BMW and mini buyers,I learned how to build rapport with customers and build a product which was best suited for said individual, Also to provide a high level of customer service when dealing with customers throughout the call . most enjoyable part of the job was the office atmosphere it was key for keeping spirits high as well as a bit of competition
Great foundation to develop
SME Commercial Underwriter (Current Employee), Maidstone, ENGJanuary 12, 2015
The role primarily involves a high degree of front line underwriting, rating and trading with our selected Scheme and Arrangement brokers, building up strong working relationships to provide a strong profitable business growth whilst delivering excellent service and great results.

1 2 3 4 5

About Allianz Group

Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over – Read more