Allianz Group

Allianz Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Executive (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoyed at training periods, after certification i got little stress towards quality production maintaining but i learned lot regards to accounting fundamentals, MS Office and other software, and also interaction with various people which helps to develop professionally as well personally, i also managed priority work high volumes in efficient way, I also enjoyed a lot in outreach program, team events, Friday fun, and also with my team and work
fun work place with encouragement for career progression
Senior Motor claims technician (Current Employee), Sydney NSWFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: building internal/external relationships with fellow staff and intermediaries, working as part of a team
Cons: internal progression
I currently work in the Motor claims department as part of the Total loss claims section. This includes the handling of corporate/fleet claims, broker claims as well as direct claims. This role requires a great attention to detail as well as working under pressure due to the large volume of claims and to ensure the insured's claim is settled correctly and promptly and the relevant authorities have been advised of the write off.Over the time here i have acted as Team Leader and as a Technical lead.As a senior claims consultant i act as a reference point for staff with any claims issues they make come across.I enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge and helping fellow staff.
Exciting job and get to meet new people
Freelance Marketing Researcher (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: own boss
Cons: none for now
My job is very fun, meeting new people and getting to know their perceptions about a product already in the market or about to be introduced.

In this job, I am learning a lot example Korean language for sometimes I do translate from English to Korean, learn to enter data and how to conduct a survey in a professional manner.

Since we are all freelancers, everybody is kind of a "boss" on his/her own. However, our team is an exciting team, energetic and always ready to deliver. It is a fun and educative team.

The hardest part of the job is at the very beginning. Trying to make sure the right words are used not to scare respondents and a proper introduction of yourself. Apart from this, the rest is stress free.

The most enjoyable part of the job is trying to communicate from English to Korean. Is kind of learning a new language, which I like. I love challenges.
Long hours out of office
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Koszalin, ZAFebruary 2, 2015
Working as an Insurance Agent was nice.
The main thing in that work was preparation and planning, first thing was to make an appointment using a phone, sometimes telephone sesion takes 3 hours, and i was having appointment for the rest of the week. At the appointment i was making the financial analysis of the customer needs, insurance, long or short term savings ect. It was good job, responsible,working with people, good organization was the key, it was my the most enjoyable job.
fun workplace, awkward hours,
Retail Sales Executive/ Representative (Current Employee), Aztec West, BristolJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free coffee, free fruit and some lunches
Cons: awkward hours, long distance travel
productive, progress is limited to experince and work ethic. The coffee is free and sometimes you get to have a free lunch.
Team spirit can make it happen
Commercial Packages E-Trade SME Underwriter (Former Employee), Milton KeynesJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: staff bonus, supports and encourages development in employee skills and knowledge
Lively, highly motivated team working closely together to achieve set targets and meet KPIs as agreed with key customers.

High level of customer focus to provide excellent customer service and delivery.
Excellent and dynamic place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: fantastic benifits
Cons: n/a
Allianz is a fun exciting place to work with continuous career development opportunities.
and a high level of support from mangers ands senior staff members.
productive,good office atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good hours
in bound calls regarding a free 7 day insurance policy which we would then try convert in to an annual policy for BMW and mini buyers,I learned how to build rapport with customers and build a product which was best suited for said individual, Also to provide a high level of customer service when dealing with customers throughout the call . most enjoyable part of the job was the office atmosphere it was key for keeping spirits high as well as a bit of competition
Great foundation to develop
SME Commercial Underwriter (Current Employee), Maidstone, ENGJanuary 12, 2015
The role primarily involves a high degree of front line underwriting, rating and trading with our selected Scheme and Arrangement brokers, building up strong working relationships to provide a strong profitable business growth whilst delivering excellent service and great results.
Policy Services
Customer Specialist Consultant (Current Employee), BrisbaneDecember 29, 2014
Current changes are in place and although I am very happy with the company, Unfortunately the changes have limit my growth.

I enjoy working in all departments but with the changes, there will only be 1 department for each location.

I am looking to expand my experience and grow further and higher.
Great company and people
Finance Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, USADecember 21, 2014
All the people are very professional and brings out the best from you.
Great Place To Work
Application Development and Maintenance (Current Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLDecember 19, 2014
Pros: good in employee engagement
Cons: nothing
Good in Learning
Good in Employee Engagement
Good in Work Culture
Inbound Phone Representative
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNDecember 18, 2014
I worked on a customer service line and handled a high volume of inbound phone calls on a day to day basis. Expected to know accurate answers to customers questions related to the Allianz business processes and procedures.
funwork
I.T Analyst (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 7, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: nothing
Its a great experience to work with Allianz Insurance.. You work with the smartest people, on high impact projects, its fun working with them.

No cons really! Just have to be aware that you have to give in your best to stand out amongst the smartest people! :)
High School or Professional Company?
Customer Service (Former Employee), Bethlehem PADecember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay, but that is only pro.
Cons: favorites, immature managers, unstable future outlook due to pending sale of company.
If you want to work for management that has favorites, is dishonest and uneducated on today's computer technology, then you found the right place to work. If you can deal with the poor management then good for you, but the bullying by other employees might deter you from wanting to work there. Plenty of nice people, but the negative, nasty people with the strong personalities will make you wonder if you are back in high school. If you are tough and can take it then just be ware that this part of the company is being sold off. At least in high school you are guaranteed 4 years. Fireman's Fund, not so much!
Cigar industry is a great place to work
CONSULTANT (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 19, 2014
Padilla has a great CEO whose culture and outlook permeates down to the lowest level person in the company.
Good for my future to worrk with your help.
co-operate Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Imphal, MNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
I will be very much gladfull if your company make my future bright.I will remember you for my lifetime for making my journey of destiny.
Mail Supply Rep
Mail Supply Representative (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: appreciation, work life balance, room for advancement
Cons: left to finish college and moved farther away to continue the job
Allianz was the perfect place to work as there was life balance and constant appreciation. A day of work was working with reps to get them their orders for literature and things needed for them to go into the field and work as well.
Excellent
Company Trainer (Former Employee), Brentford, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Fantastic job with fantastic people.
Great career opportunities.
Hours of work were great, easy to commute to.
Challenging and great benefits scheme.
Management were fair and easy to communicate with.
Great People - Terrible Management!
Sales (Former Employee), LancasterNovember 11, 2014
Pros: great people - great sports day and christmas party
Cons: poor management - discourage any of initiative or personal development
Allianz was overall a relatively pleasant place to work however the practices and procedures that that they attempt to enforce are completely unrealistic expectations and go against typical human behaviour. There were only a few members of the management team that actually knew how to do their job properly and actually treated members of staff with the same respect that they would be expected to be treated with.
I found that it was discouraged to voice your real opinion even when asked for it if it completely disagreed with what they wanted it to be and were in fact punished when showing any kind of initiative. There isn't any room for progression although they say otherwise, it doesn't appear that hard work is rewarded it seems to be that progression only depends on length of service and not actually judged on the work and effort actually put in by that employee.

I will however say that there was one great thing about working for Allianz Group and this was that the employees below management are an amazing group of people to work with and I made some genuinely great friends.
They do also provide a great sports day and bbq in the Summer and a brilliant Christmas party all organised by the Events team. The team always put in huge amounts of effort and time to ensure that their fellow employees have a great time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Allianz Group

Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over – Read more