Allianz Group

Allianz Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Team spirit can make it happen
Commercial Packages E-Trade SME Underwriter (Former Employee), Milton KeynesJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: staff bonus, supports and encourages development in employee skills and knowledge
Lively, highly motivated team working closely together to achieve set targets and meet KPIs as agreed with key customers.

High level of customer focus to provide excellent customer service and delivery.
Excellent and dynamic place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: fantastic benifits
Cons: n/a
Allianz is a fun exciting place to work with continuous career development opportunities.
and a high level of support from mangers ands senior staff members.
productive,good office atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good hours
in bound calls regarding a free 7 day insurance policy which we would then try convert in to an annual policy for BMW and mini buyers,I learned how to build rapport with customers and build a product which was best suited for said individual, Also to provide a high level of customer service when dealing with customers throughout the call . most enjoyable part of the job was the office atmosphere it was key for keeping spirits high as well as a bit of competition
Great foundation to develop
SME Commercial Underwriter (Current Employee), Maidstone, ENGJanuary 12, 2015
The role primarily involves a high degree of front line underwriting, rating and trading with our selected Scheme and Arrangement brokers, building up strong working relationships to provide a strong profitable business growth whilst delivering excellent service and great results.
Policy Services
Customer Specialist Consultant (Current Employee), BrisbaneDecember 29, 2014
Current changes are in place and although I am very happy with the company, Unfortunately the changes have limit my growth.

I enjoy working in all departments but with the changes, there will only be 1 department for each location.

I am looking to expand my experience and grow further and higher.
Great company and people
Finance Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, USADecember 21, 2014
All the people are very professional and brings out the best from you.
Great Place To Work
Application Development and Maintenance (Current Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLDecember 19, 2014
Pros: good in employee engagement
Cons: nothing
Good in Learning
Good in Employee Engagement
Good in Work Culture
Inbound Phone Representative
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNDecember 18, 2014
I worked on a customer service line and handled a high volume of inbound phone calls on a day to day basis. Expected to know accurate answers to customers questions related to the Allianz business processes and procedures.
funwork
I.T Analyst (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 7, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: nothing
Its a great experience to work with Allianz Insurance.. You work with the smartest people, on high impact projects, its fun working with them.

No cons really! Just have to be aware that you have to give in your best to stand out amongst the smartest people! :)
High School or Professional Company?
Customer Service (Former Employee), Bethlehem PADecember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay, but that is only pro.
Cons: favorites, immature managers, unstable future outlook due to pending sale of company.
If you want to work for management that has favorites, is dishonest and uneducated on today's computer technology, then you found the right place to work. If you can deal with the poor management then good for you, but the bullying by other employees might deter you from wanting to work there. Plenty of nice people, but the negative, nasty people with the strong personalities will make you wonder if you are back in high school. If you are tough and can take it then just be ware that this part of the company is being sold off. At least in high school you are guaranteed 4 years. Fireman's Fund, not so much!
Cigar industry is a great place to work
CONSULTANT (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 19, 2014
Padilla has a great CEO whose culture and outlook permeates down to the lowest level person in the company.
Good for my future to worrk with your help.
co-operate Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Imphal, MNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
I will be very much gladfull if your company make my future bright.I will remember you for my lifetime for making my journey of destiny.
Mail Supply Rep
Mail Supply Representative (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: appreciation, work life balance, room for advancement
Cons: left to finish college and moved farther away to continue the job
Allianz was the perfect place to work as there was life balance and constant appreciation. A day of work was working with reps to get them their orders for literature and things needed for them to go into the field and work as well.
Excellent
Company Trainer (Former Employee), Brentford, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Fantastic job with fantastic people.
Great career opportunities.
Hours of work were great, easy to commute to.
Challenging and great benefits scheme.
Management were fair and easy to communicate with.
Great People - Terrible Management!
Sales (Former Employee), LancasterNovember 11, 2014
Pros: great people - great sports day and christmas party
Cons: poor management - discourage any of initiative or personal development
Allianz was overall a relatively pleasant place to work however the practices and procedures that that they attempt to enforce are completely unrealistic expectations and go against typical human behaviour. There were only a few members of the management team that actually knew how to do their job properly and actually treated members of staff with the same respect that they would be expected to be treated with.
I found that it was discouraged to voice your real opinion even when asked for it if it completely disagreed with what they wanted it to be and were in fact punished when showing any kind of initiative. There isn't any room for progression although they say otherwise, it doesn't appear that hard work is rewarded it seems to be that progression only depends on length of service and not actually judged on the work and effort actually put in by that employee.

I will however say that there was one great thing about working for Allianz Group and this was that the employees below management are an amazing group of people to work with and I made some genuinely great friends.
They do also provide a great sports day and bbq in the Summer and a brilliant Christmas party all organised by the Events team. The team always put in huge amounts of effort and time to ensure that their fellow employees have a great time.
Strong Company
Account Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2014
Allianz is a sturdy company and I enjoy working here. The benefits are good and the employees are professional.
Terrible Management
Former Employee (Former Employee), Bethlehem OffficeNovember 2, 2014
Pros: bonuses, gift cards, lunches
Cons: mandatory ot for the last year..terrible and two-faced management
Worked here for many years. Was involuntarily terminated due to a manager lying about hearing something I said. Management wouldn't even ask other co-workers the entire (real) story..Terminated me after many, many wonderful years..Nothing good to say about this new management in Bethlehem PA.
very good place to work
Underwriter SME (SAT) (Current Employee), Maidstone, ENGOctober 15, 2014
good place to be very secure but need to pay more and reward and recognise good performers/workers,
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Customer Service Associate - Insurance (Former Employee), Trivandrum, KeralalOctober 14, 2014
Pros: immediate growth for committed professionals
- Client document research and support.
- Ensuring that the team met the SLAs, data security, audit, quality check and governance.
- Report delivery to senior management and process owners.
Excellent
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), IndiaOctober 12, 2014
I loved my co-workers and gained a great deal of knowledge working under them while closing accounts and keeping great relationships with my clients!

1 2 3 4 5

About Allianz Group

Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over – Read more