ALLIANCEONE INC

ALLIANCEONE INC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Collector (Former Employee), Anderson, INJuly 23, 2014
Pros: monthly meetings with the entire building to make sure we met our quotas, one hour lunches
Cons: getting cursed out by the clients
I enjoyed this job. Like other jobs, I moved up quickly. However, I had to leave due to me not having childcare. The management was nice and fair for the most part. The job description was easy to catch on to. I also enjoyed mentoring the new hires, because I made them become as good as of collector as I was.
Nice overall
Customer Service Representative/Collections Clerk (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: retail
Love this company, Fun to work for. Easy going and friendly.
productive and clean environment
collection agent (Former Employee), Montego Bay Jamaica W.I.July 17, 2013
Pros: free health care, free shuttle bus, lunch money
Cons: short breaks
Allianceone inc. is a competitive and clean environment to work strictly business environs and managers that push you to give your best
They had a great work-out room you could use at any time for only $5 a month.
Supervisor, Utility Collection (Former Employee), Maumee, OhioSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: the commission checks.
Cons: nights, week-ends and holidays.
I also loved being a collection supervisor. My best quality in the position was training. When you have been in the business for as long as I have then it becomes second nature to you. A friendly helpful collector is what has always worked for me and that is the way I trained. The collectors I trained would all become quite successful also and would branch out in the company. It was great satisfaction.
Emotionally draining
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNMay 7, 2012
This job requires a very thick skin as the people you have contact with do not want to be contacted