Alliance

Alliance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work
Salesforce and Data Administration (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2013
I've been with the company almost three months and have been very happy to date. It is an energetic and positive environment.
Great place to start a marketing career
internet Promoter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2013
I was able to work from home mostly and got a lot of work done . I like that fact that I got to work with people that were serious about their jobs but , had fun at the same time .
Good company with hard working sales team. No future for a temp though
Residential Property Administrator (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJune 18, 2013
Pros: great place to gain experience in various sector of the property market
Cons: they did not need anymore permanet staff so all the hard work did not help change their minds
A typical day was always busy between searching deeds, following up with outstanding payments and putting together the magazine.
I learnt to be a hard worker and to be patient. my co workers were always hectic but the social part of the company was also great as it was earned through hard work
temp job
Alliance - Packing Line Operator (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYApril 26, 2013
fun job got to see lots of new movies and cds that came out during my time there. wasn't a bad job at all
Driver Atm Tech (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 16, 2013
Pros: great benifits
Cons: cant think of any...
Great place to work, great people, Got to travel and meet different people that otherwise I wouldnt have had the chance to. Everyday, was home as the rush hour traffic would let me arrive.
FUN WORK PLACE
Collection Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: hour lunch and sometime they buy for everybody
Cons: health care they do need
WHEN I COME IN LOG RIGHT ON ANSWER CALLS AND CALL PEOPLE ABOUT THERE PAYMENTS ITS A FAMILY PLAE TO WORK EVERYONE GETS ALONE ITS NOTHING HARD ABOUT THIS JOB
Alliance work place
Beef skinner gutty..ect.. Lamb all rounder (Current Employee), MatauraOctober 2, 2012
Pros: close to travel good work mates
Cons: long hours low pay..
The night shift hours i have been working are 4.30am to 2.30pm..I have learnt both Beef and lamb slaughtering skills heigene and saftey Also certificates for chemical awareness and NZQC..The most enjoyable part of beef skinning is the challenge and pride i take in my work.The hardest part of the job can some times be keeping your knive to a very high standard and perfect shape and sharpnees..I enjoy working with work mates which are pretty happy go lucky and take pride in there work..
Worked for 3 Title Companies, all were enjoyable.
Word Processor/Supervisor/Customer (Former Employee), Hayward, CASeptember 11, 2012
Alliance Title - I worked as a Word Processing Supervisor, I examined the incoming reports and distributed work to the word processor (this was a new Title Company startup, we only had one Word Processor and myself), also did proofreading, copying, filing, organizing department. I worked as a Customer Service Supervisor at Financial Title. The department had a very high volume of incoming calls requesting Property Profiles. The profiles had to be examined, and sent out daily in a very timely manner. I also worked at Chicago Title Company as a Word Processor. I was a production typist. Typing Preliminary Reports and Title Policies. also proofreading, filing and organization of the department.
very good work enviroment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJJuly 31, 2012
this warehouse was great. they took care of their employees and keep us happy. work was more get the job dont and see what else you can try your hand @ within the ranks. there were no real hard parts of the job, everything just flowed easily.
Fun
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 9, 2012
Pros: samples of product
Cons: i smelled like fish every day
Packing fresh Herring Fish an adding different flavors was awesome. I learned how to incorparate the flavors without damaging the product. Management was easy going an motivated us to get the job done. My co-workers were from all ethnic bacgrounds in which was interesting to learn about. Sampling the finished prouduct was great.
Ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Limpieza (Former Employee), Madrid, MDFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: si
Cons: ninguna
Muy buena por la flexibilidad en los horarios.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo.
risco
Especialista em Vendas Técnicas (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 10, 2015
Empresas com regras duvidosas e com riscos ao profissional.
OTIMA
ELETRICISTA DE MANUTENÇÃO (Former Employee), João Pessoa, PBOctober 29, 2014
VALORIZA SEUS FUNCIONÁRIO INVESTE EM TREINAMENTO E CAPACITAÇÃO, E PRINCIPALMENTE EM SEGURANÇA
environnement de travail agreable
operatrice specialisee - controleuse (Former Employee), Saint-Vit, A6August 22, 2014
travail sur poste individuel, bien adapte pour toute les opératrices.
prendre connaissance du planning instaurer par les times leader. prise de poste, et des consigne, ouvrire la gamme des pièces concerne, préparation sont poste.
Empresa muito dinamica, otimo ambiente de trabalho.
ASSISTENTE DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (Current Employee), João Pessoa, PBJuly 10, 2012
Pros: refeição na empresa.
Cons: regras e normas a cumprir em demasia.
Trabalho nessa empresa, no Departamento de Recursos Humanos, as tarefas sao diversificadas, dinamicas e desafiadores, a cada momento sao situações novas que surgem. Aprendi muito, e meu bom relacionamento com todos torna o ambiente leve e agradável.
A parte mais dificil é lidar com as urgencias que atropela todo planejamento e a parte mais agradável é o bom relacionamento com todos.