Business Communications Assistant,
1-2 years experience required....
Company Overview: The Alliance of Clinical Evaluators Inc. (ACE) is a professional network of healthcare specialists who perform various independent medical, psychological and allied health evaluations, providing opinions and recommendations to the insurance, medico-legal, employer, corporate and private markets.
Alliance of Clinical Evaluators Inc. (ACE) is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Communications Assistant to support business development under the supervision of the Business Development Manager. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization and to have your contributions profoundly benefit the company.
This person will:
- Provide support for the Business Development Manager, including managing their schedule and assisting when/where needed.
- Developing and creating marketing communication content for trade shows, direct mail and website.
- Researching, writing, and creating Power Point Presentations for ACE Educational Seminars.
- Assist in the evaluation of our customer service in order to measure & improve our service. (i.e. surveys)
- Event Planning: schedule, organize, and prepare for promotional events such as trade shows, conferences, and workshops; and representing ACE at such events.
- Contacting suppliers to obtain quotes and fee schedules.
- Presenting ACE Educational Seminars internally and to clients.
- Provide general support to the management team as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required.
This person should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Business Communication or other related field, or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- One to three years’ experience working with the public in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in a health management setting is an asset
- Experience with website content writing is an asset
- Working knowledge of the insurance, medico-legal, employer, corporate and private healthcare sectors is an asset
The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and energetic. Through a combination of education, training and experience, the ideal candidate has developed strong writing and editing skills to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard