Alliance Supply provides products and solutions for the Oil & Gas, Mining, Water and Wastewater, Chemical and Pulp & Paper sectors. Since our inception in 2008, we have grown to become a leader in the supply of pipe, valves, fittings and related products in these and other areas. By partnering with our suppliers we aim to ensure our customers satisfaction both before and after an order is placed and completed. Driving this is Alliance Supply’s goal; be the best and reach new levels of excellence in all we do.
Bookkeeper– Permanent Part Time
At Alliance Supply we believe that delivering unmatched service begins with our people. We have a great opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join our team. This position will work approximately 2 to 3 days a week with the possibility of Full Time employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all payable invoices and cut payable cheques in SAP
- Monitor vendor account balances
- Maintain relationship with vendors to ensure payment issues are minimal
- Maintain, monitor and report on aged payables
- Enter new customer information SAP
- Process payments and enter received payments in SAP
- Reconcile customer accounts, run aging reports
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts
- Enter timesheets and payroll information accurately and in a timely manner to ensure employees are paid on time
- Keep track of commissions paid
- Keep office supplies stocked
- Ensure that HST payments are made on time/payroll taxes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year full cycle bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of SAP; specifically in the modules of accounting
- Accurate processing skills and ensuring attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient using personal computers, specifically Microsoft Office suite, internet and E-mail.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply with resume and cover letter stating Bookkeeper in the subject line of the email.
To learn more about Alliance Supply Ltd., please visit us at: www.alliancesupplyltd.com.