Salesforce CRM Administrator
This is a full time job, client provides a competitive salary, generous bonus and benefits, and a location in the heart of downtown Toronto.
$60-70k + bonus / share plan = about 100k / year
- Is self-motivated with outstanding business and process analysis, coordination, communication and people skills
- Is passionate about technology and innovative ways to solve technical and business problems
- Keeps abreast with the latest business and technology trends
- Holds his/her own yet knows how to be a true team player.
- Is dynamic, flexible, and enjoys a good challenge
As a key member of the Operations Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support, administration, change management, security management, business and process analysis and project coordination for hosted Salesforce CRM.
Basically be the go to person for everything to do with the new Salesforce CRM for a demanding group of asset/portfolio manager and their support staff.
- liaise with Salesforce.com sales and support staff
- manage business / end user training and support needs
- manage upgrades
- work with business / end users to design improved business processes and workflows
- project manage/coordinate all of the above.
- assist with strategy, budget planning and business cases.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3 or more years business and or process analysis
- 3 or more years software / application support
- 1 or more years Salesforce CRM
NOTE: this is a formal environment, shirt and tie required daily.