Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to Work
Account Manager and Collector (Current Employee), Westerville, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Great company with numerous benefits. Co-Workers are amazing and you have the ability to move up easily in the company.
Clear Vision
Sr. Financial Analyst - FP&A (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: can be very political
There is a great work/life balance and a clear vision for business success. I've been with the company for almost 15 years and have had the opportunity to develop and grow.
Fun work place with different employee engagements.
Customer Service/ New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: over time, learning experience, activities, job enviroment.
Cons: the flexability of schedule to accomodate home life, management and non support from management.
Taking over 100 calls per day that would consist of assisting customer, talking and sitting for long periods of time.

I've learned patients and how to establish a relationship with the customer's.

Wonderful co-workers that would take the time out to answer any questions you may have.

The hardest part of the job? Everything was easy once you've learned systems and proceedures.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the different activities to engage the employee's, learning different skills and systems.
Productive and fun work place
Account Manager (Current Employee), Westerville, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Alliance is a great company to work for. The average day you are making outbound calls and taking inbound calls to collect on past due credit card accounts. To encourage employees by creating weekly games and you can win cash on the spot. The people at Alliance a wonderful and always welcome new employees with open arms.
Repetitive work
Account Protection, Fraud Investigations (Former Employee), Westerville, OHFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: christmas bonus
Cons: no help unproductive work environment
Ok company I was just burnt out on phones after working collections for seven years at discover card. People are nice but not a lot of help in fraud protection. I was wondering if anyone knows if you get paid out for your vacation after quitting?
It's a great place to work!
Safety Service Officer (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits and work environment
Cons: co-workers
Although ADS is a call center, i was employed as a guard. They have great benefits and the pay is even better. As a guard you have a lot of freedom and down time.
Alliance Data
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2015
This company expects perfection from their employees. I don't believe that is possible on a daily basis, I very uncomfortable being made to review my former employers.
Worked in call center taking inbound calls
Customer Retention Associate (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: benefits and bonus
Cons: deparmtent was relocated
Perform customer service activities such as sales, markdowns, stock rooms, train new employee

for the departments, fitting room, display new item in the department and price checks, provided

leadership and direction of a retail store. Participated in customer service and sales support that

ensure a shopping environment and promoted meeting sales and profit goals. Assist in inventory,

balance cash register, hire and train new employee, manage 6­10 employees, opening and

closing of store, help customers with complaints, display new item in the department and ordering

items and assisted management with ensuring service levels exceed standards.
This was a temp job
Customer Service, General Office (Former Employee), Worthington, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I had temporary employment with this company I wasn't there long enough to have and opinion, it was nice while I was there.
Fun fast paced environment
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), 4590 East Broad St. Columbus OH 43213February 8, 2015
Pros: great environment to work, decent benefits
Cons: not really any cons
Job was simple fortunately training was good, management was good as well, very supportive...
Staying consistent was the difficult part about the job, some days your sales are good and some days they're not...
Alliance had the best company parties!
Alliance Data is a great place to work!
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), Southfield, MIFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great people to work around!
Cons: na
A great place to work with great people around you!!! The organization has good benefits & flexible when it comes to their employees.
Don't waste your time or sanity
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: pay and fellow employees
Cons: everything else
The only good things about this job were the pay and the fellow employees that weren't supervisors. Everything else was trash.
Will drain you
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great cafe, friendly enviroment
Cons: no work life balance, high stress enviroment, constant changes with little room to adjust.
After working for this company for almost a year it drained all the enthusiasm i had for the business, I tried multiple times to advance in the company and they made it extremely hard explaining that they were looking for people who had been in certain "committies" for positions instead of basing their decisions based on an individuals intellect and enthusiasm it was moreso about who you knew and who liked you. also the way that they let people go would throw anyone in a tizzy, they approach your desk with a cardboard box, take you to go get fired and unpack your items for you (i guess for the security of information) its scary and does not give you a great sense of job security especially if you see 10 people go in one week.
Collection
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Wonderful place to work, fantastic benefits for their employees
Stressful environment in which supervisors had put their own needs above the employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: i enjoyed helping my customers.
Cons: too stressful.
Assisted Direct Energy customers with their accounts, new service, payments, problems. Mentored new employees. Assisted Help Desk employees and worked on Online Support team. Received more than 20 customer commendations during my employment but was never promoted despite being advised several times that I would be.
Productivity,Great relationships, Gret culture, and Business Bottom line
Command Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: learning, building, and growing.
Cons: obstacle of operating systems breaking down but keeping a positive attitude.
A typical day in my position was a very fast paced environment, making sure the seven sites were staffed properly, managing calender schedules of building proper dialer job campaigns, and researching and reporting daily stats to management was just some of daily the task. I enjoyed managing my team, even though there are many obstacles that could typical happened in a day such as the AVAYA Dialer system going down, communicating to the sites the work a rounds by setting up bridge calls to communicate with the help desk while also informing management from the Operation Leads, Supervisors,Managers, Directors, and the VP of the status of the issues. The most enjoyable of this was all of it. Having a strong team, positive mind set, and a business that supports growth and development with a wonderful culture.
Working at ADS
Zip Sort Operator Lead (Current Employee), ReynoldsburgJanuary 20, 2015
A very cool place to work. Staff is friendly. Make you really feel like family there. As long as you do your job, you'll have a job.
Alliance data is a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: the company gave gift cards, and parties thanking their employee's for there hard work
Cons: i had to sell customers account insurance
I was a customer service representative I took inbound phones calls from customer accepted payments and opened up new accounts for customer increased credit limits, did overides for stores.
Very productive, fun and challenging work environment, worked as a team, flexible schedule
Customer service (Former Employee), Westmister, COJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day would be logging in the system going straight to my accounts I needed to work, making phone calls, leaving messages, asking customers to pay their debt. I've learned how to be aggressive with a customer but be polite at the same time, great customer service skills. Management is the best they truly care about their employees. Co-workers very friendly and willing to help when needed. Hardest part when I couldn't get a customer to pay or setup an arrangement. Most enjoyable the people an skills I gained while working there.
Company is Growing - Growing Pains
Divisional Field Sales Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance, opportunities for advancement
With rapid growth comes challenges for leadership to maintain a productive, efficient culture.

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more