Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
alliance data
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westminster, CONovember 21, 2013
enjoyed working here it was a great environment. great compensation and benefits. all co workers where very helpful. I learned how to communicate with customers and better serve them. the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers and helping people.
good place to work
Customer Retention Advocate (Current Employee), Westerville, OHNovember 20, 2013
Good place to work but as any other call center job after awhile it wears you down.
Alliance Data
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSNovember 13, 2013
Pros: gift cards
Cons: n/a
The job was a enviroment that allowed all the associates to be free and enjoy the work that we did on the floor we handled everything in a manner that was accepted to the company and reasonable for us that answered calls
Small but Great Company
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSNovember 9, 2013
Alliance Data is a small company but the people were excellent and friendly.
Call center.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), westerville ohioNovember 5, 2013
Great pay. Great place to work. Assisted bankers with helping card members find the best card for them also account maintained
on going service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westminster, COOctober 30, 2013
inbound calls
customer service
co workers are always available if we need help
escalated calls get difficult
being able to help in every way possible
Alliance Data Summary
Account Rep/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 8, 2013
Pros: leaning experience
Cons: to many changes
On a typical work day I would come in clock in and then get on the dialer and start making calls to customers to collect on past due accounts. My co-workers and Managers were team players and very helpful. I learned how to collect using customer service skills will bring payments and new business. My favorite part of the job was reaching my goals, that – more... gave me a since of achievement. – less
Great working environment
Agency Statement Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 6, 2013
Pros: great work environment
Cons: could hire more associates
Busy work days, which makes the time go by quickly.
Great supportive co-workers
Hardest part about the job is leaving for the day, busy working environment.
great work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 1, 2013
Climb aboard we are hiring
fun friendly atmosphere
great incentive plan
alliance data
Customer Retention Specialist (Current Employee), Westminster, COSeptember 22, 2013
a typical day of work from start to end you were on the phone collecting on past due accounts. You had to be able to negotiate to get secured payments.
Overall Great place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: not alot of growth and development
It was great place to work but not enough Growth and Development
Great place to work with excellent benifits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milford, OHSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great incentives
Going to work every day was exciting and something I looked forward to. There were days that were hard and frustrating but it was well worth it. The employees are wonderful and management only want to see you succeed.
CARE FOR THEIR ASSOCIATES
Payment Solutions Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 15, 2013
It is a good place to work especially in balancing your work and lifestyle.
Excellent Call Center
Retail Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSAugust 24, 2013
Pros: location
Very beautiful and well organized call center. The facility was very nice and management was great. Although I was there only for a short time they made me feel part of the team.
Good company
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 21, 2013
Good company, as an employee, management is expecting perfection, no one is perfect? Overall one of the best places to work.
Flexible work enviornment with positive people.
Zipsort mail operator (Former Employee), columbus, ohAugust 6, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: salary
Alliance Data has a very positive work crew. I liked working there. The only thing that I didn't agree with was the pay. If the pay was as great as the environment, Alliance data would be a wonderful job.
Love this job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 5, 2013
I feel as though alliance data was my favorite job. When it comes to pay, management, and overall experience it was great. Here at Alliance I gained all my call center and customer service skills.
awful
Employee (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2013
Not a good place to work. Avoid if all possible. Only positive thing about working here are the co-workers.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 23, 2013
Absolutely terrible work environment. Management above everyone else and used underhanded tricks to fire or force people to quit. Those of us not targeted were compensated at the absolute bare minimum required by law.
Micro managed
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Westminster, COJuly 11, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: scheduling
The overall morals of the company are excellent. They are fun and motivating but tough when it comes to home and work balance. The managers are nice and considerate, the leads are fun. The scheduling is horrible. The attendance policy is horrible.

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more