Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 18, 2015
Pros: Hours, management, benefits
Cons: Barely any advancement available
In training "There are so many advancement benefits", after working there nearly 2 years I saw 3 people promoted. Nice co-workers, decent management, bonuses were good.
very productive and easy going
customer care rep (Former Employee), westerville ohioJune 16, 2015
Pros: well rouded with the culture if people at the job
Cons: escaleted calls
how to interact with people on the floor and on the phone , a lot of multitasking and hand on capabilities. everything is basically self explainatory on how to work with the customers
Great Work Enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJune 14, 2015
Pros: Music, Pep Rallys
Cons: Short breaks
Every day was full of fun and the work was enjoyable. Every Monday morning we had weekly pep rally to get the CSR ready for the week. The management was great and fun to work with. CSR'S callas was graded to improve there customer service skills.
Nice place very clean and spacious
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 13, 2015
Pros: Good Security
Cons: Short lunch breaks
On calls all day
listening skills
good management
I like my co-workers
getting a day shift or a rotating shift
helping the account holders with their issues
Good place to work with nice people
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJune 11, 2015
Served as SME for multi dwelling team, helping with all customer's concerns and new service requests for the team.
Was apart of helping trained new hires and preparing them for on job experience.
Great Place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), Westerville, OhioJune 8, 2015
Pros: Lunch room and company discounts
Cons: customer can be cruel
Great Management team and wonderful place to build a career. There was a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Great Pay and encouragement on how to work towards other jobs
Productive and good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 5, 2015
Pros: healthcare and company benefits
Cons: should enforce the dress code policy, management can be distant & aloof
This is a good company to work for with friendly people and a friendly atmosphere. Excellent benefits and tuition reimbursement.
productive, relaxed, GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMay 31, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: cheating and the stealing of accounts
OVERALL, ALLIANCE IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK .. the structure needs work, the cheating needs to stop. and the staff is great, as long as you go along with them, cross them and you are out!!
Great place to work but looking for more of fashion industry type of atmosphere like being a Buyer or Merchandising
Supervisor/Account Manager (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMay 27, 2015
• Provide job training and development with emphasis in the Recovery Department
• Assist the department in directing the workflow of the representative’s activities. Review and evaluate employee performance to ensure quality work.
• Provide side-by-side coaching, assist with Supervisor calls, and monitor representative’s calls to ensure quality.
• Effectively implement, support and utilize the Discover Leadership Behaviors.
• Assist in ensuring the Department achieves all goals. Additional duties as assigned.
Great Opportunities
Professional Cust. Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, OhMay 23, 2015
This is a good place to start if you are new to the call center customer service. The only problem I had with this job is that the shifts are not convenient. You basically there all day long and they do not like to give people first shift. This is not good for parents who have young children they need to be at home with or if you do not have a daycare that is open late enough for this job. I feel they need to switch their shifts so you can start morning and leave around 5pm and the next shift start at 5pm.
A great environment to move up in the corporate world
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 16, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: not enough accounts sometimes
I would get to work early , boot up my computer and start to see what accounts I needed to work on or call people to get them to make a payment, sometimes I would have customers leave messages on my voicemail to see if they could get a credit increase on there account. check with my supervisor to see what else I needed to do on my shift in our department.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 11, 2015
I loved working here however I did leave due to the pay. Be prepared most people have a great attitude. I liked that our supervisor took us to lunch.
Productive and happy environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2015
Pros: Happy, family, great benefits
Cons: long hours, short breaks, schedule change
A typical day at work is scheduled. However, On breaks or lunch I love chatting and catching up with all of my co workers who always approach with a smile. What I learned is that you will not be happy with your job until you love what you do. The hardest part of the job are my hours, they do in fact conflict with my family life. The most enjoyable part of the job is the meetings and the special events that we have!!
collection
Autodial Collector (Former Employee), Westerville, OHApril 27, 2015
Autodial phone collections. Contacted delinquent clients through a dialer system. Required note taking and customer service required.
great work place
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Whitehall, OHApril 23, 2015
everyday i enjoyed going to this job. the money was great and the management was even better. everyday you could look forward to having a great day. they have a great training program that make anyone able to work
Productive and warm atmosphere
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: safe environment, core values, appreciating employees
Cons: stress level
Teammates became friends. With each of us working together it helped to lower stress on busy days. Great to know there is support and assistance if needed. Growth and development is pushed by supervisiors.
Professional enjoyable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
At Alliance Data I learned to work multiple phone lines. Adapt to different types of people and work with customers. My co workers were nice and professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult people. The most enjoyable part was the environment.
Very fun place to work.
Utilities Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: free food, loving family atmosphere
Cons: long periods of sitting down
Loved my job there just had to relocate. Management was wonderful in every way. Hardest part of the job was sitting all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. They were so nice and respectful.
Answered the phone, setting up new accounts, people who wanted to make pledges, very angry people who have had their electricity disconnected.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2015
This job was extremely stressful because of the angry people who called with their electricity cut off because they did not pay their bill.
It is a high stress job field, calling people at 8am and telling them to pay their bill.
Payment Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2015
Collecting on behind credit card payments for clothing stores believe it or not isnt peoples first priorities. Expect to get yelled at and cussed out 90% of the time. Management is very hard on you if you dont met quotas then your worthless to them. Oh yeah try convincing customers to pay over the phone with 15$ pay by phone fee. But if your good at your job they will let you advance no problem. Work hours are crazy, split shifts are mandatory.

1 2 3 4 5

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more