Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Opportunities
Professional Cust. Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, OhMay 23, 2015
This is a good place to start if you are new to the call center customer service. The only problem I had with this job is that the shifts are not convenient. You basically there all day long and they do not like to give people first shift. This is not good for parents who have young children they need to be at home with or if you do not have a daycare that is open late enough for this job. I feel they need to switch their shifts so you can start morning and leave around 5pm and the next shift start at 5pm.
A great environment to move up in the corporate world
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 16, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: not enough accounts sometimes
I would get to work early , boot up my computer and start to see what accounts I needed to work on or call people to get them to make a payment, sometimes I would have customers leave messages on my voicemail to see if they could get a credit increase on there account. check with my supervisor to see what else I needed to do on my shift in our department.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 11, 2015
I loved working here however I did leave due to the pay. Be prepared most people have a great attitude. I liked that our supervisor took us to lunch.
Productive and happy environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2015
Pros: Happy, family, great benefits
Cons: long hours, short breaks, schedule change
A typical day at work is scheduled. However, On breaks or lunch I love chatting and catching up with all of my co workers who always approach with a smile. What I learned is that you will not be happy with your job until you love what you do. The hardest part of the job are my hours, they do in fact conflict with my family life. The most enjoyable part of the job is the meetings and the special events that we have!!
collection
Autodial Collector (Former Employee), Westerville, OHApril 27, 2015
Autodial phone collections. Contacted delinquent clients through a dialer system. Required note taking and customer service required.
great work place
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Whitehall, OHApril 23, 2015
everyday i enjoyed going to this job. the money was great and the management was even better. everyday you could look forward to having a great day. they have a great training program that make anyone able to work
Productive and warm atmosphere
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: safe environment, core values, appreciating employees
Cons: stress level
Teammates became friends. With each of us working together it helped to lower stress on busy days. Great to know there is support and assistance if needed. Growth and development is pushed by supervisiors.
Professional enjoyable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
At Alliance Data I learned to work multiple phone lines. Adapt to different types of people and work with customers. My co workers were nice and professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult people. The most enjoyable part was the environment.
Very fun place to work.
Utilities Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: free food, loving family atmosphere
Cons: long periods of sitting down
Loved my job there just had to relocate. Management was wonderful in every way. Hardest part of the job was sitting all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. They were so nice and respectful.
Answered the phone, setting up new accounts, people who wanted to make pledges, very angry people who have had their electricity disconnected.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2015
This job was extremely stressful because of the angry people who called with their electricity cut off because they did not pay their bill.
It is a high stress job field, calling people at 8am and telling them to pay their bill.
Payment Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2015
Collecting on behind credit card payments for clothing stores believe it or not isnt peoples first priorities. Expect to get yelled at and cussed out 90% of the time. Management is very hard on you if you dont met quotas then your worthless to them. Oh yeah try convincing customers to pay over the phone with 15$ pay by phone fee. But if your good at your job they will let you advance no problem. Work hours are crazy, split shifts are mandatory.
if you like the call center life great place for benifits
Midrange Account Manager (Former Employee), Westerville, OHApril 13, 2015
Pros: great benifiits flexable hours
Cons: constantly on phone.always sitting in a cubical.
Great benifits room to grow with in company. Lots of traning provided, constanly on the phone, long hours of sitting.Not the best inviroment to work in. if you like to work alone and are able to reach personal as well as company goals, this is a good fit for you.
Productive and fun workplace with TV's in the break room
Collection Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 13, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, Advancement
Cons: Job Security
Great work environment and great people to with as well as not so stressful work load and love helping customers getting out of their financial situation.
Alliance Data is a great company
Payment Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 9, 2015
They have strong ethics and great training and feedback from the supervisors. They make sure your completely ready and dont rush you onto the floor to take calls without being confident in yourself.
Pay was awesome, great office and work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
I really liked this position. I don't think there was much I did not like.
However, I was commuting from South Vienna, OH to the east side of Columbus, OH. Which is over and hour away. And this was when prices on gas were very high. It was no longer worth my time to drive that far. So I did put in my 2 weeks notice to end my employment with them.
business sold
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 31, 2015
The business was owned by family. As the business grew they sold to another business out of another area. Great place to work at.
Customer Service Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2015
I got my feet wet in the CSR field with Alliance. I did well and appreciated the commission checks! :-) I did mostly inbound CSR calls as well as collections calls.
Excellent Workplace
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMMarch 26, 2015
Great benefits, awesome management. I learned how to improve my telephone and computer skills. Very friendly work environment, really nice bonuses, very welcoming.
Good Experice
Customer Retention Agent (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: FREE GIFT CARDS... MAX $500.00
Cons: Ranking System can result in termination
Its a wonderful place to,work. The training is fun and learning for opportunities to come. Management is okay but they try to me family orient as possible. Overall i wouldnt mind go back for employment.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 26, 2015
Alliance data cares about its employees, just as they care about their customers. Great company to work for if you put in the descent amount of work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more