Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Application Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits, good learning experience
Cons: very fast paced environment, required long hours.
Alliance Data really knows how to treat their employees. They offer many great benefits and always put their employees first. I worked on a great team and I learned a lot while I worked there.
Work fast, and stay awake
Payment System Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: always free coffee, had monthly pot luck meal
Cons: i better get my rest, or be dozing off.
First, check the schedule of work assignment. Talk to your co-workers and just operate your machine as you process the payments. The supervisor would give out candies, if we met our quota for the day.

I worked at night, so it was difficult to stay awake at times with out proper rest. How ever with free coffee and drinks allowed at work stations was – more... nice help.

For over twenty years at work I never was late or missed a day of work. All my appointments, doctor visits, or shopping I was free during day time. – less
Productive and great experience in all assets of social media marketing company
Epsilon Marketing Florida (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 26, 2014
Great Marketing company
Consistent training and new product lines with marketing verticals.
Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 26, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: attendance policy
The hardest part of the job was the outbound calling, especially first thing in the morning and on Sundays. The customers were very irate during those times of the day. However, I did enjoy the extra incentives we received for payments we took on delinquent accounts.
productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches gift certificates
Cons: shift changes short lunches
Helping the customers with their issues in a timely manner learning new things on a daily basis with help from management if needed and able to work well with co workers. The hardest part of the job was not being able to satisfy all customers but doing my best to make sure they were satisfied with the help I had given them.
working at alliance data
Collector (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: team oriented
Cons: better benefits
a typical day at work consist of me at the recent job i was at i would come in look up my email to see if i have any accounts that need to be worked for my manager and while im doing that im checking my ques to see accounts i can collect money on. On top of collecting we also take in coming calls regarding our credit cards
Good Money....Horrible Job
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Westerville, OHNovember 8, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, unlimited ot, and lots of free victoria's secret swag
Cons: short breaks, sales goals, and call volume
120-150 a day call volume during Holiday Season. 12:30-9pm shift the absolute worst... and that's the mandatory shift for the first 6 months.
Great Company
Collections Advocate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2014
There are a lot of changes going on there which makes it easy to get pushed out the door.
dead end job with poor management
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 14, 2014
pay does not equal the work. management is lacking leadership qualities.
alliance data
CCIS team (Current Employee), columbus, ohioOctober 13, 2014
Pros: the environment
Cons: some of the management
great place to work, good benefits, and nice people. I have learned how to use different systems at work on the computer. I have learned so many different jobs and a lot of info about Alliance Data. I have also learned a lot about credit cards and how we finance them.
very organized company
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSOctober 8, 2014
Well established company, opportunities for relocation. Enjoyed co-workers.
a typical
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Westminster, COOctober 8, 2014
a typical day at work consisted of me clocking in on my computer, getting on the phones and helping customers with there credit card accounts.
Growing company with great employee culture
Growth Analytics Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: very smart colleagues
Cons: credit card issuer is not a head-turning industry
Many smart people work here

Company is growing quickly, recent addition to SP500

Very good to their employees

Much is expected but work life balance remains a high priority
Productive work environment
Area Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 28, 2014
A very fast paced work environment. A good place to work which allows a work life balance for it's employees.
A good place to work
PeopleSoft Analyst (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 24, 2014
• Provided PS administration and functional support for financial and supply chain teams, reporting to managers of PS administration and procurement services for all business units.

• Opened, documented, and monitored recommended solutions on Oracle SRs for e-Procurement bugs.

• Proved instrumental in monitoring the department help box and helped – more... management with PHIRE customizations and multiple bug fixed.

• Configured business unit, items trees, role actions, user lists, ship-to-location, tax authorities, and codes.

• Conducted unit, systems, integrated, and UAT testing; also wrote technical documentation and managed several knowledge transfer sessions.

• Built queries and reports to assist individual clients in improving their processes and accuracy levels, including forms in accounts payable that are still used for check requests, vendor maintenance, and check processing.

• Developed and deployed reconciliation pivot tables, Excel macro buttons, and reports for the PCard program. – less
Great Company Overall
Regional Field Team Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: grew to fast
Alliance Data is a great company to work for overall. Culture can vary from department to department. This can cause issues internally from time to time.
Fun place to work as enrollment specialist
Bilingual CSR (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2014
I enrolled customers for electric service had to read a script verbatim and also took regular calls like billing and payments.
Productive work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis TexasSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch, bonuses
Cons: short breaks
Providing world class customer service for members. The things that I have learned at Alliance Data were building accounts, customer service skills, answering any questions that the member had. My co-workers were great. There was nothing hard about the job, an d the enjoyable part was always helping the customer!
Get work place
Bilingual Finical Advisor (Current Employee), Lenexa, KansasSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: can become stressful
At work i would take inbound calls from account holders. i would help explain any concern they would with they current account. In a day i would take and assist around 60-100 account holders each with there unique issue.
Customer Service
Data Entry (Former Employee), Northglenn, COSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Reviewed and approved Credit History. Approved Credit Cards for Customers. I enjoyed helping customer get approved for credit. The job was very educational and easy.

1 2 3 4 5

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more