Alliance Data Systems

Alliance Data Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
Provide excellent service to customers resolving an array of issues such as; payment arrangements, cut-off notices, new service, customer complaints and general inquiry.
fun place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 11, 2015
Pros: fun working enviroment
Cons: politics
a typical day at work is fun for me talking to customers resolving issues my co workers are fun and competitive the hardest part of my job is where the customer after giving them options they cant pay and of course resolving issues
Very productive and fun to work for
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMay 11, 2015
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: better support from HR
it was a fun and friendly atmosphere. They were very fair and big on promoting from within. Although I would have liked to see better support from the company, I love that they were big on community involvement.
customer service representative
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 29, 2015
Assisting retail cardholders with billing payments and credit line increases and decreases . Also with any fraudulent activity that appeared of suspicion on a cardholder account. I offered identity protection benefits and services. Also i helped train new hires in our department on how to to when is the right time to offer on sales.
call center
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Voorhess NJApril 23, 2015
Pros: learning how to give feedback in call center enviorment
Cons: very unorganized
Company grew very quickly and didn't have enough supervisors or team leaders in place as they continued to hire people to answer the calls.
Learned a lot about listening to calls, how to give feedback and use TCS and about how to move people around to cover all types of calls to meet service level requirements
Disorganized Department but great company
Account Control Representative (Current Employee), Westerville, OHApril 22, 2015
Cons: micromanaged
The company is excellent, but the Account Protection department is completely disorganized. There is no work life balance. The benefits are good, the pay is good. Most people work every single weekend, and never have 2 consecutive days off.
Only if you are desperate or don't mind being a robot
Fraud Detection Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHApril 21, 2015
Without a doubt the worst company I have ever been with.

Very young, poorly qualified supervisors, inflexible scheduling, rigid and inappropriate work rules, blatant age and disability discrimination that was dismissed by HR personnel and senior managers.

Poor pay, poor management, completely inflexible work rules and scheduling.

Sales before customer "care", discrimination, and children in charge. Only if you are desperate or don't mind being a robot.
Computer Technician
Internship (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 28, 2015
You can set your flexible time especially if you are student. Loved my work and learned a lot on developing computer programs.
It's a great place to work!
Safety Service Officer (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits and work environment
Cons: co-workers
Although ADS is a call center, i was employed as a guard. They have great benefits and the pay is even better. As a guard you have a lot of freedom and down time.
Collection
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Wonderful place to work, fantastic benefits for their employees
Stressful environment in which supervisors had put their own needs above the employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: i enjoyed helping my customers.
Cons: too stressful.
Assisted Direct Energy customers with their accounts, new service, payments, problems. Mentored new employees. Assisted Help Desk employees and worked on Online Support team. Received more than 20 customer commendations during my employment but was never promoted despite being advised several times that I would be.
Productivity,Great relationships, Gret culture, and Business Bottom line
Command Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: learning, building, and growing.
Cons: obstacle of operating systems breaking down but keeping a positive attitude.
A typical day in my position was a very fast paced environment, making sure the seven sites were staffed properly, managing calender schedules of building proper dialer job campaigns, and researching and reporting daily stats to management was just some of daily the task. I enjoyed managing my team, even though there are many obstacles that could typical happened in a day such as the AVAYA Dialer system going down, communicating to the sites the work a rounds by setting up bridge calls to communicate with the help desk while also informing management from the Operation Leads, Supervisors,Managers, Directors, and the VP of the status of the issues. The most enjoyable of this was all of it. Having a strong team, positive mind set, and a business that supports growth and development with a wonderful culture.
Alliance data is a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: the company gave gift cards, and parties thanking their employee's for there hard work
Cons: i had to sell customers account insurance
I was a customer service representative I took inbound phones calls from customer accepted payments and opened up new accounts for customer increased credit limits, did overides for stores.
A progressive company with a diverse culture
Communications Manager (Former Employee), Milford, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great benefits, culture, growth
Alliance Data enjoys a strong set of integrated HR systems that provide a neat array of tools to assist the needs of staff and management in their day-to-day functions. These were the best I've seen, including salary & raise capability to online training classes, job evaluation, payroll and benefits, etc.
Additionally, Alliance Data employs a diverse workforce that include members of Chinese, African, English, Indian, and Eurasian cultures. This adds a terrific blend of perspectives and thought to daily challenges, not to mention keeping me on my toes as to dialect.
Finally, Alliance Data expressed a light but diligent nature to work, adding fun activities and roadshows from the executives with constant reminders of managing a work/life balance.
Productive and fun place to work
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: monthly bonus'
Cons: my need to relocate is the only cons i would have here.
Excellent atmosphere, fun and family oriented place to work. Team players were all around with growth opportunities in any field you so desired.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Whitehall, OHDecember 9, 2014
They are always hiring. When I worked there they did give great bonuses.
Fun Place to work for
Collection Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Westminster, CONovember 28, 2014
I need more financial security, Love working from home, but really would like to start a new career with a different company. The company is great, I would hate to leave, but I need to think about my financial situation, and loving a company so much. Is hurting my financial budget
Productive workplace
Customer Retention Associate (Former Employee), Mildord OhioNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free coffee.
Cons: having to work one split shift. makes for a very long day
Typical day was being on the phones taking calls.

I learned how to deal with upset people

Management was very helpful

Loved my co-workers

Hardest part of the job was not being able to help every account holder. On the flip side of that with the one's that I could help was very rewarding.
it was a Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: company picnic
Cons: no promotions
It was a Electric Company, and you Help Client with Applications for Electricity and What I learned was to Have Empathy toward Customer, Managers were sometimes very understandable,co-workers were fun to work, the hardest part of the job were when a client Electricity was cut off and we try the best to help them, the most enjoyable day was when we had our Lunches Out side
Close to home
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: hours
I enjoyed being close to home. The hours were not the best with at the time having small children.

1 2 3 4 5