Alliance Data Systems

Alliance Data Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Alliance data is a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: the company gave gift cards, and parties thanking their employee's for there hard work
Cons: i had to sell customers account insurance
I was a customer service representative I took inbound phones calls from customer accepted payments and opened up new accounts for customer increased credit limits, did overides for stores.
A progressive company with a diverse culture
Communications Manager (Former Employee), Milford, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great benefits, culture, growth
Alliance Data enjoys a strong set of integrated HR systems that provide a neat array of tools to assist the needs of staff and management in their day-to-day functions. These were the best I've seen, including salary & raise capability to online training classes, job evaluation, payroll and benefits, etc.
Additionally, Alliance Data employs a diverse workforce that include members of Chinese, African, English, Indian, and Eurasian cultures. This adds a terrific blend of perspectives and thought to daily challenges, not to mention keeping me on my toes as to dialect.
Finally, Alliance Data expressed a light but diligent nature to work, adding fun activities and roadshows from the executives with constant reminders of managing a work/life balance.
Productive and fun place to work
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: monthly bonus'
Cons: my need to relocate is the only cons i would have here.
Excellent atmosphere, fun and family oriented place to work. Team players were all around with growth opportunities in any field you so desired.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Whitehall, OHDecember 9, 2014
They are always hiring. When I worked there they did give great bonuses.
Fun Place to work for
Collection Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Westminster, CONovember 28, 2014
I need more financial security, Love working from home, but really would like to start a new career with a different company. The company is great, I would hate to leave, but I need to think about my financial situation, and loving a company so much. Is hurting my financial budget
Productive workplace
Customer Retention Associate (Former Employee), Mildord OhioNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free coffee.
Cons: having to work one split shift. makes for a very long day
Typical day was being on the phones taking calls.

I learned how to deal with upset people

Management was very helpful

Loved my co-workers

Hardest part of the job was not being able to help every account holder. On the flip side of that with the one's that I could help was very rewarding.
it was a Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: company picnic
Cons: no promotions
It was a Electric Company, and you Help Client with Applications for Electricity and What I learned was to Have Empathy toward Customer, Managers were sometimes very understandable,co-workers were fun to work, the hardest part of the job were when a client Electricity was cut off and we try the best to help them, the most enjoyable day was when we had our Lunches Out side
Close to home
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: hours
I enjoyed being close to home. The hours were not the best with at the time having small children.
Great culture with a multitude of resources
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2014
Pros: greater responsibility and ability to produce results.
Cons: there are many recent high school graduates doing the same job
The responsibilities of a customer care advocate are not very different from those of a customer care associate. The main difference comes from the fact that advocates take on a greater leadership role on their respective teams and with the development of new associates.
In this position the different governmental regulations pertaining to the issuance of credit are reiterated.
The direct supervisor is very encouraging and will attempt to connect the advocate with other opportunities within the company.
The biggest challenge is the same as that faced by the customer care associate: balancing the need to satisfy customer desires and business needs
The best part about the promotion is the increased stake in the team and the development of new personnel.
No career advancement
Analyst (Current Employee), CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: no career advancement
No career advancement opportunities, but fun upbeat culture. Good company for recent college grads.
Many opportunities to advance and grow within the company
Autodial Lead (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 15, 2014
- A wide variety of tasks were done each day. I had an opportunity to - perform many jobs. From taking phone calls and reviewing a bill with the customer, or sitting
- The tough part of the job was telling customers that we were not willing to reverse a reported late payment to the credit bureau's. Especially when it could affect home buying, etc.
- Managment was relaxed, but firm. Took an interest in advancing up through the company
Sr QA Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2014
Pros: associates, work culture, work/life balance
Cons: opportunity since a lot of tenure in higher mgmt
This is a great company. The only reason I'm seeking new employment is due to relocation to another state. Great work culture, people are awesome.
Fast paced Call Center
Account Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 30, 2014
Pros: nice business work environment, cafeteria on site
Cons: benefits ok, could be better
Provided customers with information concerning previous transactions and payment agreements. Resolved customer complaints to 100% satisfaction resulting in customer retention. Kept record of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken. Determine customer’s ability to make current and future payments. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to the problem.
Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
I like it, but I am under paid
Account Manager (Current Employee), Westminister COJune 24, 2014
Pros: i have insurance
Cons: small balance loans
I like the company, I like that they really care about their employees.
Call center
Sales and Collections (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 5, 2014
Customer service calls, collections calls, all the calls
Inexperienced managers
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
A wonderful place to work, great benefits. Would refer this employer to anyone.
Mediocre job with little benefits.
Customer Service Associate/Collections Department (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 10, 2014
Pros: several staff breaks
Cons: rude customers, same routine.
Six to two job that requires little education, and mainly about sales. Hardest part of the job was to sell credit card protection to clients.
Overall good place to work, but management could be improved.
Fraud Ring Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 12, 2014
The pay is competitive and job is really fast pace in the call center. Good place to start out to gain experience.
Corperate owned credit card company
Team/Group Lead (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: montly cookouts and awards
Cons: the job was outsourced.
I went in to do all vault balance and spoilage reports for credit cards. Had to maintain accuracy at any one time for over 5 million credit cards as well as lead a crew with a 3 day turn around.

I learned management at a very early age.

My co-workers were amazing with a very diverse cultures and back-rounds.

The hardest part was have my employees at 23, was having faith in me as I was only there for 9 months.

The enjoyable, was our team environment with cookouts and awards. We never let anyone or any good deed go unrecognized.
GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT BENFITS
Back Office Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great pay and fun environment
Cons: relocated
COMPANY WAS GREAT....RELOCATED TO ENNIS, TEXAS AND THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.

1 2 3 4