Alliance Data Systems

Alliance Data Systems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sr QA Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2014
Pros: associates, work culture, work/life balance
Cons: opportunity since a lot of tenure in higher mgmt
This is a great company. The only reason I'm seeking new employment is due to relocation to another state. Great work culture, people are awesome.
Fast paced Call Center
Account Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 30, 2014
Pros: nice business work environment, cafeteria on site
Cons: benefits ok, could be better
Provided customers with information concerning previous transactions and payment agreements. Resolved customer complaints to 100% satisfaction resulting in customer retention. Kept record of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken. Determine customer’s ability to make current – more... and future payments. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to the problem.
Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken. – less
I like it, but I am under paid
Account Manager (Current Employee), Westminister COJune 24, 2014
Pros: i have insurance
Cons: small balance loans
I like the company, I like that they really care about their employees.
Call center
Sales and Collections (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 5, 2014
Customer service calls, collections calls, all the calls
Inexperienced managers
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
A wonderful place to work, great benefits. Would refer this employer to anyone.
Mediocre job with little benefits.
Customer Service Associate/Collections Department (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 10, 2014
Pros: several staff breaks
Cons: rude customers, same routine.
Six to two job that requires little education, and mainly about sales. Hardest part of the job was to sell credit card protection to clients.
Overall good place to work, but management could be improved.
Fraud Ring Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 12, 2014
The pay is competitive and job is really fast pace in the call center. Good place to start out to gain experience.
Corperate owned credit card company
Team/Group Lead (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: montly cookouts and awards
Cons: the job was outsourced.
I went in to do all vault balance and spoilage reports for credit cards. Had to maintain accuracy at any one time for over 5 million credit cards as well as lead a crew with a 3 day turn around.

I learned management at a very early age.

My co-workers were amazing with a very diverse cultures and back-rounds.

The hardest part was have my employees – more... at 23, was having faith in me as I was only there for 9 months.

The enjoyable, was our team environment with cookouts and awards. We never let anyone or any good deed go unrecognized. – less
GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT BENFITS
Back Office Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great pay and fun environment
Cons: relocated
COMPANY WAS GREAT....RELOCATED TO ENNIS, TEXAS AND THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.
Lots of opportunities for growth.
bi-lingual Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 21, 2014
Alliance Data has provided me with the experience to provide exceptional customer service. I have taken advantage
of the opportunities given to me to help and motivate others.
productive & fun
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Lenexa,KSJanuary 16, 2014
Alliance Data. was a fun work place very family oriented, loved the people that I got a chance to meet and interact with
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2013
Fast paced, friendly environment heavy inbound calls loved the diversity
work
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Columbus OHNovember 17, 2013
Pros: good people to work for
Cons: not enough hours
not too busy on a typical day
learned a lot about people
management was good
co-workers were fun to be around
nothing hard about the job
enjoyed people
Direct-Mail company where boredom is nearly non-existent.
Insert Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2013
High-production warehouse with friendly and social employees, and managers that are willing to do as much as allowed to accommodate and assist their employees with the goal of creating a productive yet fun & enjoyable workplace.
IT Compliance and Portfolio/Relationship management
IT Governance- Program Operations Manager (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2013
Great business growth in the market place. Great Leadership at the CEO and CFO level.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Whitehall, OHOctober 28, 2013
Pros: enjoyed being respected
Cons: deregulation
Employees were respected and appreciated . Great company morals , trust, and vaules
You can have as many hours as you need
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMOctober 7, 2013
Pros: regular raises
Cons: back to back calls
They treat their employees really well, the supervisors are very good, and the people are fun to be around.
temp
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: temp
Cons: temp
this was a temp job so there was really much I could get out of it but customer service
Great Company
Benefits Administrator - Corporate HR (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: pay, flexible work hours
Cons: limited manager training
I have nothing bad to say about this company. They pay well, treat the employees well, and the culture is fantastic. I only wish they would train new managers on how to manage people.
Not a stressful atmosphere at all.
Research Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: we get 15 minutes slips each week, if we have perfect attendance, we accumulate these to take time off.
Cons: there's no room for advancement.
When I get to work I check for any pending payments due in the morning so these can make it to the daily deposit, then I start balancing all the accounts that I handle, review any pending special assignments and work on these.
The rest of the day is basically looking up checks to be able to find an account for customers that had sent without any information – more... or account, which make these very hard to find, as we handle thousands of checks/accounts in a daily basis.
I enjoy working very much with my supervisor, she is very knowledgeable and fun to work with. – less

1 2 3 4