Alliance Data Systems

Alliance Data Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it was a Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: company picnic
Cons: no promotions
It was a Electric Company, and you Help Client with Applications for Electricity and What I learned was to Have Empathy toward Customer, Managers were sometimes very understandable,co-workers were fun to work, the hardest part of the job were when a client Electricity was cut off and we try the best to help them, the most enjoyable day was when we had – more... our Lunches Out side – less
Close to home
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: hours
I enjoyed being close to home. The hours were not the best with at the time having small children.
Great culture with a multitude of resources
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2014
Pros: greater responsibility and ability to produce results.
Cons: there are many recent high school graduates doing the same job
The responsibilities of a customer care advocate are not very different from those of a customer care associate. The main difference comes from the fact that advocates take on a greater leadership role on their respective teams and with the development of new associates.
In this position the different governmental regulations pertaining to the issuance – more... of credit are reiterated.
The direct supervisor is very encouraging and will attempt to connect the advocate with other opportunities within the company.
The biggest challenge is the same as that faced by the customer care associate: balancing the need to satisfy customer desires and business needs
The best part about the promotion is the increased stake in the team and the development of new personnel. – less
No career advancement
Analyst (Current Employee), CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: no career advancement
No career advancement opportunities, but fun upbeat culture. Good company for recent college grads.
Many opportunities to advance and grow within the company
Autodial Lead (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 15, 2014
- A wide variety of tasks were done each day. I had an opportunity to - perform many jobs. From taking phone calls and reviewing a bill with the customer, or sitting
- The tough part of the job was telling customers that we were not willing to reverse a reported late payment to the credit bureau's. Especially when it could affect home buying, etc.
- – more... Managment was relaxed, but firm. Took an interest in advancing up through the company – less
Sr QA Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2014
Pros: associates, work culture, work/life balance
Cons: opportunity since a lot of tenure in higher mgmt
This is a great company. The only reason I'm seeking new employment is due to relocation to another state. Great work culture, people are awesome.
Fast paced Call Center
Account Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 30, 2014
Pros: nice business work environment, cafeteria on site
Cons: benefits ok, could be better
Provided customers with information concerning previous transactions and payment agreements. Resolved customer complaints to 100% satisfaction resulting in customer retention. Kept record of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken. Determine customer’s ability to make current – more... and future payments. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to the problem.
Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken. – less
I like it, but I am under paid
Account Manager (Current Employee), Westminister COJune 24, 2014
Pros: i have insurance
Cons: small balance loans
I like the company, I like that they really care about their employees.
Call center
Sales and Collections (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 5, 2014
Customer service calls, collections calls, all the calls
Inexperienced managers
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
A wonderful place to work, great benefits. Would refer this employer to anyone.
Mediocre job with little benefits.
Customer Service Associate/Collections Department (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 10, 2014
Pros: several staff breaks
Cons: rude customers, same routine.
Six to two job that requires little education, and mainly about sales. Hardest part of the job was to sell credit card protection to clients.
Overall good place to work, but management could be improved.
Fraud Ring Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 12, 2014
The pay is competitive and job is really fast pace in the call center. Good place to start out to gain experience.
Corperate owned credit card company
Team/Group Lead (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: montly cookouts and awards
Cons: the job was outsourced.
I went in to do all vault balance and spoilage reports for credit cards. Had to maintain accuracy at any one time for over 5 million credit cards as well as lead a crew with a 3 day turn around.

I learned management at a very early age.

My co-workers were amazing with a very diverse cultures and back-rounds.

The hardest part was have my employees – more... at 23, was having faith in me as I was only there for 9 months.

The enjoyable, was our team environment with cookouts and awards. We never let anyone or any good deed go unrecognized. – less
GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT BENFITS
Back Office Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great pay and fun environment
Cons: relocated
COMPANY WAS GREAT....RELOCATED TO ENNIS, TEXAS AND THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.
Lots of opportunities for growth.
bi-lingual Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 21, 2014
Alliance Data has provided me with the experience to provide exceptional customer service. I have taken advantage
of the opportunities given to me to help and motivate others.
productive & fun
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Lenexa,KSJanuary 16, 2014
Alliance Data. was a fun work place very family oriented, loved the people that I got a chance to meet and interact with
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2013
Fast paced, friendly environment heavy inbound calls loved the diversity
work
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Columbus OHNovember 17, 2013
Pros: good people to work for
Cons: not enough hours
not too busy on a typical day
learned a lot about people
management was good
co-workers were fun to be around
nothing hard about the job
enjoyed people
Direct-Mail company where boredom is nearly non-existent.
Insert Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2013
High-production warehouse with friendly and social employees, and managers that are willing to do as much as allowed to accommodate and assist their employees with the goal of creating a productive yet fun & enjoyable workplace.
IT Compliance and Portfolio/Relationship management
IT Governance- Program Operations Manager (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2013
Great business growth in the market place. Great Leadership at the CEO and CFO level.

1 2 3 4