The Managing Director of a well-established HR Consulting/Industrial Psychology firm is seeking the services of an experienced Administrative Assistant.
We are looking for a bilingual (oral and written) computer-savvy person with a University degree who has 2-4 years of work in the field. HR experience is an asset. This person needs to have extensive knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office ad Social Media and willingness to demonstrate such.
- Administrative/data management tasks
- Applicant follow-up
- Online and telephone interviewing
- Client contact
- Psychometric test administration
- Management of the Director’s daily calendar, including proactively notifying of and rescheduling double – bookings or conflicts related to meetings, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you have the prerequisites and are organized, people-oriented and like to work independently we would like to hear from you.