Allegis Group Employee Reviews

Great Company with Great Leadership
Independent Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, IL25 July 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for, however the pay and benefits are lacking for the sheer amount of work that you do. A typical day you will interview a new candidate, source a candidate, do a full inventory audit, and hit the sales floor to bring up your numbers. On another day you might travel to a different store to help train a struggling team member, audit their skills and store, and provide feedback.

The most enjoyable part of my position is seeing the change in others when you can help provide that feedback or seeing yourself be a top 10 location.
Pros
leadership, culture, challenging
Cons
healthcare, pay
low on power distance
Recruiter (Level (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka15 October 2016
young crowd,fun environment,low on power distance,open forum. friendly people,happy to help,good training facility.
Pros
free cab facility, dinner
Cons
low salary, less opportunity of learning
I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MD27 January 2016
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Pros
I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons
Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
Excellent ongoing training and opportunities to take on new accounts
Channel Marketing Account Quality Assurance Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 3002230 October 2016
This was an incredibly professional company with excellent training. Everyone works remotely except upper management. Positive environment. The only way to make better money is to take on more accounts in your retail area. Unfortunately , some companies terminate their accounts in certain regions which are not densely populated making it next to impossible to make enough money. The pay varies according to events and retail contracts.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Pay is dependent on area accounts renewing contracts.
Productivity and fun work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka7 July 2016
Fun place to work with motivating people around, i was exposed to US Market, their culture, management was more supportive and encouraging, lots of fun interaction, more like college environment, very friendly and helping co-workers
Very challenging work, Very much impressed with the Director of Allegis Group, mass energetic person.
I enjoy the most when i hit the gong that motivates me more and defiantly when i get my incentives.
Pros
lots of intresting way to motivate
Busy but fun environment
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Bracknell3 November 2016
I have really enjoyed my time at Allegis, however i am looking for employment closer to my current address (Farnborough) in doing so i hope to achieve a better work life balance.
Pros
The people
Cons
Long commute
Flexible hours, great colleagues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD18 April 2016
Flexible hours, conducive workplace for growth, understanding managers. I was able to grow my project management career at Allegis. The training programs were excellent and company believes in development of it staff. End of year bonus was great.
Member Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA29 September 2016
I have worked through this temp service on several different occasions. They are very attentive and prompt with any questions or concerns I have had. They are pro active and they do whatever they can to try and make the work environment fit into your life style
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Your Co-workers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka16 October 2016
Allegis group has a very good work environment. No such work pressure. Employees working here are very friendly,cooperative and helpful. the managers and the team leads are very helpful.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Call Numbers
Great company
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX3 December 2016
It didn't take long for my recruiter to find me work in my field. After my probation period was over I became a full time employee.
A company in the middle of an identity crisis
Senior DBA (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MD3 June 2014
Allegis is a staffing company in Hanover, Maryland. Allegis is in the middle of a years long transition from a national to a global company. Their emphasis has shifted from North American operations and European operations to operations based from sourcing (India) with a view to gain market share in Asiapac. They are in the middle of outsourcing all of their KTLO operation personel.

I would have recommended this company highly as a place to work as recently as quarter one of 2014. The environment and culture have significantly degraded as out sourcing has been implemented. Allegis has unfortunately become yet another typical company instead of the great place to work that it once was.
Pros
Good Work-Life Balance, Excellent skilled colleagues
Cons
Poor Benefits, Disfunctional Management
Company teamwork
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA25 October 2016
Company teamwork: managers, assistants, accounting and maintenance, working together to make managing Homeowner Associations, viable.
Good job
Record Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 October 2016
No complaints. The people and atmosphere here is professional and calm. That's all I have, thanks. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pros
Have a job
Cons
its work
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MA8 April 2016
Over twenty years of diversified PeopleSoft experience in full systems of implementation, full development life cycle, performance improvement, upgrade, and production support. Extensive PeopleSoft experience and training. Have extensive experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, which includes Functional Design development, Process Reengineering, Fit-Gap, and System Testing.
Working with business on implementation of a new features and product.
Great starter house.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD10 October 2012
Allegis Group is a great company to learn your way around the house but if you aren't extrememly aggressive you won't make it upstairs. Salary is tedious and work life balance is tough. Management always keeps a public smile on but behind closed doors is a different story. The atmosphere is great, co-workers always trying to keep each other happy and smiling however that should come naturally and not forced.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
career advancement, salary.
Good Company
Lead HR Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 July 2016
Having very good exposure.Very much work pressure. Dont have any ERP or tools to make the work easier for the employees.
Productive and follows Agile Methodology
Salesforce Administrator/Developer and SIEBEL (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MD6 April 2016
Nice place to work.
Most happening team.
New technologies... lunch and learn sessions....
More communication with the teams...
Nice co-workers and managers.
few releases makes no sleep due to performance issues and production issue troubleshooting.
Great place to work as a team and as an individual.
Fun workplace, Great advancement
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN28 April 2016
Fun Environment, they really try to equip you with all the tools to succeed and to grow. I really loved my managers and coworkers.
Pros
Free Lunches with Contractors
Cons
Not as much bonus structures for the administrative side of the company
Great atmosphere to work in.
Consolidated Service Desk Ananlyst (Current Employee) –  Cantonsville, MD16 May 2016
Managers and company policies allow employers apply themselves and provide an conducive environment for people to work
Fun corporate culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KA28 December 2015
Excellent experience wherein i was able to learn a lot.
Worked with one of the most liveliest teams & enjoyed work.
They gave good appreciation for work as well.
Pros
Work environment & culture
Cons
Long hours & pay