Allegis Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Very likable managers. Overall a great opportunity and I enjoyed my time with Allegis. Structured warehouse, very clean and tidy.
Nepotistic and overmanaged aka - micormanaged.
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: get togethers
Cons: micromanaged
Fun people but very closed to new personnel. Company resides in the latest century not willing to move on. They found there niche but not open to growing into the new century.
I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons: Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Fun corporate culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2015
Pros: Work environment & culture
Cons: Long hours & pay
Excellent experience wherein i was able to learn a lot.
Worked with one of the most liveliest teams & enjoyed work.
They gave good appreciation for work as well.
N/A
HR Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner (Current Employee), Hanover, MDOctober 22, 2015
Allegis group has a great culture and is a Awesome breeding ground for employees that are seeking an opportunity to gain solid work experience.
Vibrant place to work
Finance Project Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 12, 2015
It was my first job after university. I was really excited about it as I was able to apply my knowledge that I had gain from my degree. The working environment was really intense, everything had to be done before the week ends. But my colleagues were really supportive and whenever I needed any help they were there to help me.

I learnt a lot from this job. I was working in a team of 5 and reporting to my manager.
OK
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee), Catonsville, MDJuly 21, 2015
This job does not pay for the output expected. I feel as though the stretch you thin for the minimum amount of pay possible, however on the other end of the spectrum if you are with an Opco that generates money..... Then you are golden.. its well worth it.
Great place to work to get exposure
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Warren, MIJune 8, 2015
Pros: Exposure
Cons: Getting hired in is hard
This is a great place to work if you want to be able to gain the knowledge that you will need in order to get hired in the company. You are able to network and meet the top executives of the company.
Embracing, Diverse, Knowledgeable, Fun, Place to Work
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee), Catonsville, MDMarch 20, 2015
Our Team @ Allegis Group is

Committed on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.

Takes pride in work and strives to improve work performance.

Have a great work / fun balance.
Fun at workplace
Executive - HR Operations (Current Employee), BangaloreMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: weak hr team
Its good to work with Allegis.
My greatest takeaway from this company is that, it has tought me to work under tremendous pressure.
Highly accomplished in Management and Sales
Assistant Operations Manager / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Built relationships with Inside Sales, Territory Managers, Marketing, Accounts Receivables, Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, and other departments to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.

Generated leads, provided quotes, followed up on quotes, and closed opportunities.

Managed Inventory: service stock and customer service stock.

Managed Inside Sales team, and Warehouse employees. Conducted monthly Audits.
They teach you how to be a better salesperson
Option One Recruiter (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2015
During my time with the company I worked in two different division. The first four years I worked in their medical division which meant a lot of long days. You where on call every other night and weekends. The last two years I worked for the division that handled office personnel. My time with this company taught me a lot about sales and reading people.
Example: Work Life Balance
FCH department as Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexibile working hours
It was great working for Syniverse ( Client ) - Allegis Services
Though it was short period of time, I enjoyed working as it was new line of business for me ( Mobile ) Industry
It was great interacting with UK and Latin American counterparts and in some cases directly with the client
Pretty great workplace and atmosphere
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, nice people
Cons: hourly changes but not that big a deal
Allegis was a great place to work. I didn't have any complaints about this place. A typical day at work includes your average call center work. I learned active directory and how to manage a big user-base. If I had any questions, I could always go right to my coworkers across from me and they'd help me out instantly.
A great organization to work for, but not a secure job.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 1, 2014
Pros: awesome organization to work for.
Cons: it is a temporary job and your job is not secure.
I really enjoyed this position and it was a great organization to work for. The only thing was that you are a contractor and your job is only temporary. I would of wish that I can be guaranteed a secure job. I gain a lot of experience and I am grateful for that. I really enjoyed the challenging position and at the end having the feeling that I was at the top of my goals.
Nice place to work with
Recruiter Work Space (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 18, 2014
Allegis is a nice company to work with. After years, things are changing and now jobs are being outsource. I learned and developed relationships with so many fabulous individuals. I looked forward to my work day. Management is very understanding and flexible with work hours. My co-workers are like a family to me.
Very helpful and professional.
Maintenance (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2014
Simply put: Well worth the try.
HR was helpful without being too intrusive, and it took me days to get hired. The pay was good, the scheduling was better, and I'd recommend this to anyone on the job-hunt.
Good culture, flexible for work/life
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 11, 2014
Company has a good culture and is extremely flexible when it comes to work/life conflicts.
A company in the middle of an identity crisis
Senior DBA (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 3, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance, excellent skilled colleagues
Cons: poor benefits, disfunctional management
Allegis is a staffing company in Hanover, Maryland. Allegis is in the middle of a years long transition from a national to a global company. Their emphasis has shifted from North American operations and European operations to operations based from sourcing (India) with a view to gain market share in Asiapac. They are in the middle of outsourcing all of their KTLO operation personel.

I would have recommended this company highly as a place to work as recently as quarter one of 2014. The environment and culture have significantly degraded as out sourcing has been implemented. Allegis has unfortunately become yet another typical company instead of the great place to work that it once was.
Loan Processor/Closer (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAFebruary 13, 2014
A typical day "hectic"...this job was during the Refinance boom, so we were busy from "Dusk to Dawn" pun intended.

What didn't I learn. I processed/closed and funded VA/FHA/Conventional loans. It was a learning experience everyday.

I'm glad to say that all of us got a long great, considering how highly stressed this job could be.

The hours.

Working with wonderful people. It was a great working enviroment.