Allegis Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good working environment
CAE Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaMay 2, 2016
Pros: free lunch
As a CAE Analyst ,I thank my Allegis Group India Private Limited for giving me such a best opportunity to work with OEM's.
Fun workplace, Great advancement
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 28, 2016
Pros: Free Lunches with Contractors
Cons: Not as much bonus structures for the administrative side of the company
Fun Environment, they really try to equip you with all the tools to succeed and to grow. I really loved my managers and coworkers.
Flexible hours, great colleagues
Project Manager (Former Employee), Hanover, MDApril 18, 2016
Flexible hours, conducive workplace for growth, understanding managers. I was able to grow my project management career at Allegis. The training programs were excellent and company believes in development of it staff. End of year bonus was great.
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee), Hanover, MAApril 8, 2016
Over twenty years of diversified PeopleSoft experience in full systems of implementation, full development life cycle, performance improvement, upgrade, and production support. Extensive PeopleSoft experience and training. Have extensive experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, which includes Functional Design development, Process Reengineering, Fit-Gap, and System Testing.
Working with business on implementation of a new features and product.
Productive and follows Agile Methodology
Salesforce Administrator/Developer and SIEBEL (Current Employee), Hanover, MDApril 6, 2016
Nice place to work.
Most happening team.
New technologies... lunch and learn sessions....
More communication with the teams...
Nice co-workers and managers.
few releases makes no sleep due to performance issues and production issue troubleshooting.
Great place to work as a team and as an individual.
Productive and great workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 22, 2016
I have been such a great experience with Allegis.. Have been learn so many things from Allegis environment to improve way of working and to produce quality deliverables.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Very likable managers. Overall a great opportunity and I enjoyed my time with Allegis. Structured warehouse, very clean and tidy.
Nepotistic and overmanaged aka - micormanaged.
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: get togethers
Cons: micromanaged
Fun people but very closed to new personnel. Company resides in the latest century not willing to move on. They found there niche but not open to growing into the new century.
I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons: Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Fun corporate culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2015
Pros: Work environment & culture
Cons: Long hours & pay
Excellent experience wherein i was able to learn a lot.
Worked with one of the most liveliest teams & enjoyed work.
They gave good appreciation for work as well.
N/A
HR Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner (Current Employee), Hanover, MDOctober 22, 2015
Allegis group has a great culture and is a Awesome breeding ground for employees that are seeking an opportunity to gain solid work experience.
Vibrant place to work
Finance Project Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 12, 2015
It was my first job after university. I was really excited about it as I was able to apply my knowledge that I had gain from my degree. The working environment was really intense, everything had to be done before the week ends. But my colleagues were really supportive and whenever I needed any help they were there to help me.

I learnt a lot from this job. I was working in a team of 5 and reporting to my manager.
Temporary
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to get in as a temp and become permanent
Cons: Healthcare overwhelmingly expensive!
administrative assistant temporary assignment. Worked most days 9am - 5pm doing calendar management, assisting HR team with events and backing up the receptionist.
OK
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee), Catonsville, MDJuly 21, 2015
This job does not pay for the output expected. I feel as though the stretch you thin for the minimum amount of pay possible, however on the other end of the spectrum if you are with an Opco that generates money..... Then you are golden.. its well worth it.
Great place to work to get exposure
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Warren, MIJune 8, 2015
Pros: Exposure
Cons: Getting hired in is hard
This is a great place to work if you want to be able to gain the knowledge that you will need in order to get hired in the company. You are able to network and meet the top executives of the company.
Embracing, Diverse, Knowledgeable, Fun, Place to Work
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee), Catonsville, MDMarch 20, 2015
Our Team @ Allegis Group is

Committed on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.

Takes pride in work and strives to improve work performance.

Have a great work / fun balance.
Fun at workplace
Executive - HR Operations (Current Employee), BangaloreMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: weak hr team
Its good to work with Allegis.
My greatest takeaway from this company is that, it has tought me to work under tremendous pressure.
Highly accomplished in Management and Sales
Assistant Operations Manager / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Built relationships with Inside Sales, Territory Managers, Marketing, Accounts Receivables, Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, and other departments to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.

Generated leads, provided quotes, followed up on quotes, and closed opportunities.

Managed Inventory: service stock and customer service stock.

Managed Inside Sales team, and Warehouse employees. Conducted monthly Audits.
They teach you how to be a better salesperson
Option One Recruiter (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2015
During my time with the company I worked in two different division. The first four years I worked in their medical division which meant a lot of long days. You where on call every other night and weekends. The last two years I worked for the division that handled office personnel. My time with this company taught me a lot about sales and reading people.
Example: Work Life Balance
FCH department as Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexibile working hours
It was great working for Syniverse ( Client ) - Allegis Services
Though it was short period of time, I enjoyed working as it was new line of business for me ( Mobile ) Industry
It was great interacting with UK and Latin American counterparts and in some cases directly with the client
Headquarters