Allegis Group Employee Reviews

Allegis Group
Senior Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Mobile, AL18 February 2017
Great consulting firm; good for temporary positions in established industries. Long-term transition is not established, but highly satisfied in the short term.
Amazing place to work. Excellent benefits.
Deskside Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD4 February 2017
I loved working at this place. Great employee culture. Company cares about its employees. Beautiful campus. Lots of on-the-job training available. Opportunity for advancement.
Good platform for career development
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Shanghai1 February 2017
If you want to earn great money and result driven, this platform in nation will be able to provide you with good facilitation such as training and tools.

Recruiter in a 3rd party firm is never an easy job, but really depends on what you want in your career path and life.
Family owned and operated company, great locations.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN30 January 2017
Family owned company, with several locations
great people, and great product offering. good pay and benefits. good culture and advancement opportunities.
Pros
great loactions, Family owned, good culture
Cons
non that I can think of
productive
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka23 January 2017
Pros
Great people, great training, great entry level opportunity to get into recruiting and sales. If you are successful you will make more here than about anywhere else. Culture is 100% committed and generally cool type-A's you would want to have a beer with.
Great Company, great people
Inside sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV17 January 2017
Great company to work for. Employees and management are long tenured which shows what a great company it is. Working for the customers and helping the outside sales people is a great experience.
Nice place to work
Executive (Current Employee) –  London14 January 2017
Great people and leadership genuinely care about providing endless opportunities and creating a great work environment. Still issues with achieving a work/life balance, however it is clear that the company is making steps to change this
Great company
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX3 December 2016
It didn't take long for my recruiter to find me work in my field. After my probation period was over I became a full time employee.
Busy but fun environment
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Bracknell3 November 2016
I have really enjoyed my time at Allegis, however i am looking for employment closer to my current address (Farnborough) in doing so i hope to achieve a better work life balance.
Pros
The people
Cons
Long commute
Excellent ongoing training and opportunities to take on new accounts
Channel Marketing Account Quality Assurance Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 3002230 October 2016
This was an incredibly professional company with excellent training. Everyone works remotely except upper management. Positive environment. The only way to make better money is to take on more accounts in your retail area. Unfortunately , some companies terminate their accounts in certain regions which are not densely populated making it next to impossible to make enough money. The pay varies according to events and retail contracts.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Pay is dependent on area accounts renewing contracts.
Company teamwork
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA25 October 2016
Company teamwork: managers, assistants, accounting and maintenance, working together to make managing Homeowner Associations, viable.
Your Co-workers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka16 October 2016
Allegis group has a very good work environment. No such work pressure. Employees working here are very friendly,cooperative and helpful. the managers and the team leads are very helpful.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Call Numbers
low on power distance
Recruiter (Level (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka15 October 2016
young crowd,fun environment,low on power distance,open forum. friendly people,happy to help,good training facility.
Pros
free cab facility, dinner
Cons
low salary, less opportunity of learning
Good job
Record Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 October 2016
No complaints. The people and atmosphere here is professional and calm. That's all I have, thanks. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pros
Have a job
Cons
its work
Member Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA29 September 2016
I have worked through this temp service on several different occasions. They are very attentive and prompt with any questions or concerns I have had. They are pro active and they do whatever they can to try and make the work environment fit into your life style
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Company with Great Leadership
Independent Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, IL25 July 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for, however the pay and benefits are lacking for the sheer amount of work that you do. A typical day you will interview a new candidate, source a candidate, do a full inventory audit, and hit the sales floor to bring up your numbers. On another day you might travel to a different store to help train a struggling team member, audit their skills and store, and provide feedback.

The most enjoyable part of my position is seeing the change in others when you can help provide that feedback or seeing yourself be a top 10 location.
Pros
leadership, culture, challenging
Cons
healthcare, pay
Good Company
Lead HR Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 July 2016
Having very good exposure.Very much work pressure. Dont have any ERP or tools to make the work easier for the employees.
Productivity and fun work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka7 July 2016
Fun place to work with motivating people around, i was exposed to US Market, their culture, management was more supportive and encouraging, lots of fun interaction, more like college environment, very friendly and helping co-workers
Very challenging work, Very much impressed with the Director of Allegis Group, mass energetic person.
I enjoy the most when i hit the gong that motivates me more and defiantly when i get my incentives.
Pros
lots of intresting way to motivate
Great atmosphere to work in.
Consolidated Service Desk Ananlyst (Current Employee) –  Cantonsville, MD16 May 2016
Managers and company policies allow employers apply themselves and provide an conducive environment for people to work
Good working environment
CAE Analyst (Former Employee) –  India2 May 2016
As a CAE Analyst ,I thank my Allegis Group India Private Limited for giving me such a best opportunity to work with OEM's.
Pros
free lunch