Allegis Group Employee Reviews

I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Pros
I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons
Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
Fun corporate culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2015
Excellent experience wherein i was able to learn a lot.
Worked with one of the most liveliest teams & enjoyed work.
They gave good appreciation for work as well.
Pros
Work environment & culture
Cons
Long hours & pay
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MAApril 8, 2016
Over twenty years of diversified PeopleSoft experience in full systems of implementation, full development life cycle, performance improvement, upgrade, and production support. Extensive PeopleSoft experience and training. Have extensive experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, which includes Functional Design development, Process Reengineering, Fit-Gap, and System Testing.
Working with business on implementation of a new features and product.
Productive and follows Agile Methodology
Salesforce Administrator/Developer and SIEBEL (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 6, 2016
Nice place to work.
Most happening team.
New technologies... lunch and learn sessions....
More communication with the teams...
Nice co-workers and managers.
few releases makes no sleep due to performance issues and production issue troubleshooting.
Great place to work as a team and as an individual.
Fun workplace, Great advancement
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 28, 2016
Fun Environment, they really try to equip you with all the tools to succeed and to grow. I really loved my managers and coworkers.
Pros
Free Lunches with Contractors
Cons
Not as much bonus structures for the administrative side of the company
Flexible hours, great colleagues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 18, 2016
Flexible hours, conducive workplace for growth, understanding managers. I was able to grow my project management career at Allegis. The training programs were excellent and company believes in development of it staff. End of year bonus was great.
A company in the middle of an identity crisis
Senior DBA (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 3, 2014
Allegis is a staffing company in Hanover, Maryland. Allegis is in the middle of a years long transition from a national to a global company. Their emphasis has shifted from North American operations and European operations to operations based from sourcing (India) with a view to gain market share in Asiapac. They are in the middle of outsourcing all of their KTLO operation personel.

I would have recommended this company highly as a place to work as recently as quarter one of 2014. The environment and culture have significantly degraded as out sourcing has been implemented. Allegis has unfortunately become yet another typical company instead of the great place to work that it once was.
Pros
good work-life balance, excellent skilled colleagues
Cons
poor benefits, disfunctional management
Nepotistic and overmanaged aka - micormanaged.
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Fun people but very closed to new personnel. Company resides in the latest century not willing to move on. They found there niche but not open to growing into the new century.
Pros
get togethers
Cons
micromanaged
Good working environment
CAE Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 2, 2016
As a CAE Analyst ,I thank my Allegis Group India Private Limited for giving me such a best opportunity to work with OEM's.
Pros
free lunch
N/A
HR Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 22, 2015
Allegis group has a great culture and is a Awesome breeding ground for employees that are seeking an opportunity to gain solid work experience.
Productive and great workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 22, 2016
I have been such a great experience with Allegis.. Have been learn so many things from Allegis environment to improve way of working and to produce quality deliverables.
Temporary
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 27, 2015
administrative assistant temporary assignment. Worked most days 9am - 5pm doing calendar management, assisting HR team with events and backing up the receptionist.
Pros
Opportunity to get in as a temp and become permanent
Cons
Healthcare overwhelmingly expensive!
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Very likable managers. Overall a great opportunity and I enjoyed my time with Allegis. Structured warehouse, very clean and tidy.
Great starter house.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 10, 2012
Allegis Group is a great company to learn your way around the house but if you aren't extrememly aggressive you won't make it upstairs. Salary is tedious and work life balance is tough. Management always keeps a public smile on but behind closed doors is a different story. The atmosphere is great, co-workers always trying to keep each other happy and smiling however that should come naturally and not forced.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
career advancement, salary.
Vibrant place to work
Finance Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENGOctober 12, 2015
It was my first job after university. I was really excited about it as I was able to apply my knowledge that I had gain from my degree. The working environment was really intense, everything had to be done before the week ends. But my colleagues were really supportive and whenever I needed any help they were there to help me.

I learnt a lot from this job. I was working in a team of 5 and reporting to my manager.
Great place to work to get exposure
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 8, 2015
This is a great place to work if you want to be able to gain the knowledge that you will need in order to get hired in the company. You are able to network and meet the top executives of the company.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Getting hired in is hard
OK
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDJuly 21, 2015
This job does not pay for the output expected. I feel as though the stretch you thin for the minimum amount of pay possible, however on the other end of the spectrum if you are with an Opco that generates money..... Then you are golden.. its well worth it.
ts a fun and productive place to work. I wear multiple hats in my current role
Global IT Recruiter /Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  bangaloreDecember 15, 2013
Pros
great learning experience
Fun at workplace
Executive - HR Operations (Current Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 20, 2015
Its good to work with Allegis.
My greatest takeaway from this company is that, it has tought me to work under tremendous pressure.
Pros
great culture
Cons
weak hr team
Productive And Fun work Place
CRS (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 26, 2013
Ethinic Days. Lots more Fun Days.
Pros – Most people are great to work with
You will develop a strong work discipline
Company is growing fast
Cons – Very low pay - at bonus they will nickel and dime you!
Expectations are never clear
Overworked and expected to work 70 hours on a 40 hour week.
Personal info shared with managers is used against you in end of year review
Development and Support are missing from leadership
Boy's Club/Frat-boy menality - no inclusion
Advice to Senior Management – Cut-out the boy's club and promote people who are not just your buddies. Diverisfy your talent. Pay your workers more. Be transparent.