Allegis Group Employee Reviews

I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Pros
I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons
Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
Great Company with Great Leadership
Independent Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 25, 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for, however the pay and benefits are lacking for the sheer amount of work that you do. A typical day you will interview a new candidate, source a candidate, do a full inventory audit, and hit the sales floor to bring up your numbers. On another day you might travel to a different store to help train a struggling team member, audit their skills and store, and provide feedback.

The most enjoyable part of my position is seeing the change in others when you can help provide that feedback or seeing yourself be a top 10 location.
Pros
leadership, culture, challenging
Cons
healthcare, pay
Productivity and fun work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 7, 2016
Fun place to work with motivating people around, i was exposed to US Market, their culture, management was more supportive and encouraging, lots of fun interaction, more like college environment, very friendly and helping co-workers
Very challenging work, Very much impressed with the Director of Allegis Group, mass energetic person.
I enjoy the most when i hit the gong that motivates me more and defiantly when i get my incentives.
Pros
lots of intresting way to motivate
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MAApril 8, 2016
Over twenty years of diversified PeopleSoft experience in full systems of implementation, full development life cycle, performance improvement, upgrade, and production support. Extensive PeopleSoft experience and training. Have extensive experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, which includes Functional Design development, Process Reengineering, Fit-Gap, and System Testing.
Working with business on implementation of a new features and product.
A company in the middle of an identity crisis
Senior DBA (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 3, 2014
Allegis is a staffing company in Hanover, Maryland. Allegis is in the middle of a years long transition from a national to a global company. Their emphasis has shifted from North American operations and European operations to operations based from sourcing (India) with a view to gain market share in Asiapac. They are in the middle of outsourcing all of their KTLO operation personel.

I would have recommended this company highly as a place to work as recently as quarter one of 2014. The environment and culture have significantly degraded as out sourcing has been implemented. Allegis has unfortunately become yet another typical company instead of the great place to work that it once was.
Pros
good work-life balance, excellent skilled colleagues
Cons
poor benefits, disfunctional management
Productive and follows Agile Methodology
Salesforce Administrator/Developer and SIEBEL (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 6, 2016
Nice place to work.
Most happening team.
New technologies... lunch and learn sessions....
More communication with the teams...
Nice co-workers and managers.
few releases makes no sleep due to performance issues and production issue troubleshooting.
Great place to work as a team and as an individual.
Good Company
Lead HR Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 20, 2016
Having very good exposure.Very much work pressure. Dont have any ERP or tools to make the work easier for the employees.
Fun corporate culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2015
Excellent experience wherein i was able to learn a lot.
Worked with one of the most liveliest teams & enjoyed work.
They gave good appreciation for work as well.
Pros
Work environment & culture
Cons
Long hours & pay
Fun workplace, Great advancement
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 28, 2016
Fun Environment, they really try to equip you with all the tools to succeed and to grow. I really loved my managers and coworkers.
Pros
Free Lunches with Contractors
Cons
Not as much bonus structures for the administrative side of the company
Flexible hours, great colleagues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 18, 2016
Flexible hours, conducive workplace for growth, understanding managers. I was able to grow my project management career at Allegis. The training programs were excellent and company believes in development of it staff. End of year bonus was great.
Great atmosphere to work in.
Consolidated Service Desk Ananlyst (Current Employee) –  Cantonsville, MDMay 16, 2016
Managers and company policies allow employers apply themselves and provide an conducive environment for people to work
Great starter house.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 10, 2012
Allegis Group is a great company to learn your way around the house but if you aren't extrememly aggressive you won't make it upstairs. Salary is tedious and work life balance is tough. Management always keeps a public smile on but behind closed doors is a different story. The atmosphere is great, co-workers always trying to keep each other happy and smiling however that should come naturally and not forced.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
career advancement, salary.
Good working environment
CAE Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 2, 2016
As a CAE Analyst ,I thank my Allegis Group India Private Limited for giving me such a best opportunity to work with OEM's.
Pros
free lunch
Productive and great workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 22, 2016
I have been such a great experience with Allegis.. Have been learn so many things from Allegis environment to improve way of working and to produce quality deliverables.
Nepotistic and overmanaged aka - micormanaged.
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Fun people but very closed to new personnel. Company resides in the latest century not willing to move on. They found there niche but not open to growing into the new century.
Pros
get togethers
Cons
micromanaged
ts a fun and productive place to work. I wear multiple hats in my current role
Global IT Recruiter /Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  bangaloreDecember 15, 2013
Pros
great learning experience
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Very likable managers. Overall a great opportunity and I enjoyed my time with Allegis. Structured warehouse, very clean and tidy.
Vibrant place to work
Finance Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENGOctober 12, 2015
It was my first job after university. I was really excited about it as I was able to apply my knowledge that I had gain from my degree. The working environment was really intense, everything had to be done before the week ends. But my colleagues were really supportive and whenever I needed any help they were there to help me.

I learnt a lot from this job. I was working in a team of 5 and reporting to my manager.
Not bad
Training/Executive Assistant for Dendrite (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJJuly 31, 2012
Allegis/Aerotek are well known throughout the states, once your in the system, it's universal
Pros
benefits after time with the company. carries over
Cons
it's temporary, at will work.
N/A
HR Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 22, 2015
Allegis group has a great culture and is a Awesome breeding ground for employees that are seeking an opportunity to gain solid work experience.