Allegis Group

Allegis Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work to get exposure
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Warren, MIJune 8, 2015
Pros: Exposure
Cons: Getting hired in is hard
This is a great place to work if you want to be able to gain the knowledge that you will need in order to get hired in the company. You are able to network and meet the top executives of the company.
Embracing, Diverse, Knowledgeable, Fun, Place to Work
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee), Catonsville, MDMarch 20, 2015
Our Team @ Allegis Group is

Committed on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.

Takes pride in work and strives to improve work performance.

Have a great work / fun balance.
Fun at workplace
Executive - HR Operations (Current Employee), BangaloreMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: weak hr team
Its good to work with Allegis.
My greatest takeaway from this company is that, it has tought me to work under tremendous pressure.
Highly accomplished in Management and Sales
Assistant Operations Manager / Inside Sales (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Built relationships with Inside Sales, Territory Managers, Marketing, Accounts Receivables, Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, and other departments to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. – more...

Generated leads, provided quotes, followed up on quotes, and closed opportunities.

Managed Inventory: service stock and customer service stock.

Managed Inside Sales team, and Warehouse employees. Conducted monthly Audits. – less
They teach you how to be a better salesperson
Option One Recruiter (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2015
During my time with the company I worked in two different division. The first four years I worked in their medical division which meant a lot of long days. You where on call every other night and weekends. The last two years I worked for the division that handled office personnel. My time with this company taught me a lot about sales and reading people.
Example: Work Life Balance
FCH department as Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexibile working hours
It was great working for Syniverse ( Client ) - Allegis Services
Though it was short period of time, I enjoyed working as it was new line of business for me ( Mobile ) Industry
It was great interacting with UK and Latin American counterparts and in some cases directly with the client
Pretty great workplace and atmosphere
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, nice people
Cons: hourly changes but not that big a deal
Allegis was a great place to work. I didn't have any complaints about this place. A typical day at work includes your average call center work. I learned active directory and how to manage a big user-base. If I had any questions, I could always go right to my coworkers across from me and they'd help me out instantly.
A great organization to work for, but not a secure job.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 1, 2014
Pros: awesome organization to work for.
Cons: it is a temporary job and your job is not secure.
I really enjoyed this position and it was a great organization to work for. The only thing was that you are a contractor and your job is only temporary. I would of wish that I can be guaranteed a secure job. I gain a lot of experience and I am grateful for that. I really enjoyed the challenging position and at the end having the feeling that I was at the top of my goals.
Nice place to work with
Recruiter Work Space (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 18, 2014
Allegis is a nice company to work with. After years, things are changing and now jobs are being outsource. I learned and developed relationships with so many fabulous individuals. I looked forward to my work day. Management is very understanding and flexible with work hours. My co-workers are like a family to me.
Very helpful and professional.
Maintenance (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2014
Simply put: Well worth the try.
HR was helpful without being too intrusive, and it took me days to get hired. The pay was good, the scheduling was better, and I'd recommend this to anyone on the job-hunt.
Good culture, flexible for work/life
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 11, 2014
Company has a good culture and is extremely flexible when it comes to work/life conflicts.
A company in the middle of an identity crisis
Senior DBA (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 3, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance, excellent skilled colleagues
Cons: poor benefits, disfunctional management
Allegis is a staffing company in Hanover, Maryland. Allegis is in the middle of a years long transition from a national to a global company. Their emphasis has shifted from North American operations and – more... European operations to operations based from sourcing (India) with a view to gain market share in Asiapac. They are in the middle of outsourcing all of their KTLO operation personel.

I would have recommended this company highly as a place to work as recently as quarter one of 2014. The environment and culture have significantly degraded as out sourcing has been implemented. Allegis has unfortunately become yet another typical company instead of the great place to work that it once was. – less
Loan Processor/Closer (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAFebruary 13, 2014
A typical day "hectic"...this job was during the Refinance boom, so we were busy from "Dusk to Dawn" pun intended.

What didn't I learn. I processed/closed and funded VA/FHA/Conventional loans. It was – more... a learning experience everyday.

I'm glad to say that all of us got a long great, considering how highly stressed this job could be.

The hours.

Working with wonderful people. It was a great working enviroment. – less
Decent Place to Work, but not for IT
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee), Hanover, MDFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: generous expenses including lunches
Cons: high deductible healthcare
The problem with Allegis Group IS is that instead of leading the technology of the business and explaining to the business how technology can aide in business development, the CIO waits for the business – more... to dictatet what they want. This leads to siloed IT and very messy applications as there is no way to really take the disjointed thoughts of 15 different operating companies and create a product which meets each of their individual needs. – less
Focused Organisation
Recruitment Relationship Manager (Current Employee), HyderabadFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: can work at different organisations as contract employee, while working with allegis
Cons: employee connect
Organisation is customer centric, keeps track and implements latest trends in recruitment. Understands changing needs of the clients and works on strategies to meet customer needs. Good company to work with.
Entry Level Job
Project Analyst (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: low pay, long hours, poor leadership
A good company to start your career at as a recent college graduate.
ts a fun and productive place to work. I wear multiple hats in my current role
Global IT Recruiter /Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee), bangaloreDecember 15, 2013
Pros: great learning experience
Allegis Group is a great company to learn your way around the house but if you aren't extrememly aggressive you won't make it upstairs. Salary is tedious and work life balance is tough.
Prefer to Abstain
Director, Administration (Former Employee), Stamford, CTNovember 1, 2013
Prefer to abstain at this time, however, I would recommend this company to anyone who is considering it.
Productive And Fun work Place
CRS (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 26, 2013
Ethinic Days. Lots more Fun Days.
Pros – Most people are great to work with
You will develop a strong work discipline
Company is growing fast
Cons – Very low pay - at bonus they will nickel and dime you! – more...
Expectations are never clear
Overworked and expected to work 70 hours on a 40 hour week.
Personal info shared with managers is used against you in end of year review
Development and Support are missing from leadership
Boy's Club/Frat-boy menality - no inclusion
Advice to Senior Management – Cut-out the boy's club and promote people who are not just your buddies. Diverisfy your talent. Pay your workers more. Be transparent. – less
Developers are treated as second class citizens
Software Developer (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJune 18, 2013
Pros: realtime projects, lots of work
Cons: churn and burn, favoritism, incapable management
The management consists of people that really don't know about anything except taking vacations and time offs, a typical sweatshop where the managers will only reach you if they "NEED" something. Also – more... if you can talk alot you will be given value, work here can only get you so far! They claim to be a multibillion dollar company but you will be chased all the time by managers for budget restrictions. – less