all

all Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work, bad management skills
Floor Sander (Former Employee), Greater Toronto Area, ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: mistreatment
Learned many useful skills, worked all over the GTA in offerer environments.
I am seeking an entry level position as a Telecommunication engineer. I want to practically implement the acquired knowledge, so as to provide you the
Seeking Entry level (Current Employee), ODISHANovember 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
My strength lies in both the software and hardware systems; and I seek opportunity to explore it to the fullest.
Talkative & open minded
Accounting, Financing, Banking (Current Employee), Kinta, M08November 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Learn new things and new style. follow rules any company. give my cooperation and make good altitude and apply anything that i study before this
Furniture World
warehouse worker (Former Employee), longview, WANovember 20, 2014
Pros: we got pizza sometimes
Cons: 2 15 min. breaks and an hour lunch
i really liked the management at Furniture World they were fair, and always in a good mood. and what i really liked was they would give me a lot of hours when i wasn't expecting it and i enjoyed that. overall i had a good work experience at Kelly services.
Lots of work, Plenty of perks
Inspector/ Machinists (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere, very family friendly
Cons: long drives, plenty of time to work
Worked a lot of different places and am looking now for a job. Haved been layed off numerous times looking for a inspector\machinists job
have job to survive
SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: frequent breaks
Cons: no benefits
not too fun to work but a place u can grow and learn. Provide opportunity to learn new things
PRODUCTIVE
MECHANICAL (Current Employee), CHENNAIOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: long hours
I DO MY DAILY WORK BEST. . I LEARENED ABOUT MECHANICAL LIKE MANUFACTURING , THERMAL,DESIGN,METROLOGY
HGV Road Sweeper (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 26, 2014
Fair, ethical and good team

The people are down to earth and I respect how hard they work there for the amount they make. Not many of them speak English. I am thankful to be working along side with a bunch of great people.
company constriction or mine company ect...
field operator (Current Employee), Canada, KYOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: housing
oil company or gas company mine company and all company i whold like to apply on this job any where company on this wold i can work 11hrs per days and night

ilearned electrical tecnical and maintenance

car driver
forklift driver hyster h.50.5.50ft
loader driver 980h
bobcatdriver 272c
job
Fresher (Current Employee), not at allAugust 7, 2014
Pros: maybe if available no necessary
Cons: min 8 hour
i'm fresher graduate in civil engineering i hav no field knowledge but i worked in fly over construction in summer training.
enjoying work place
Part timer (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJuly 8, 2014
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Telephone Etiquette.
-Advanced Office administration and computer skills.
-Outstanding performance record; both in qualitative plus quantitative sense
-Clean medical history
-Immense suppleness in terms of work assignments and the work hours
-Great physical capability and staying power at all the assigned – more... job undertakings
-Eagerness and willingness to undergo trainings for personal and business growth benefits – less
FEEL FREE TO WORK,
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJune 18, 2014
I LIKE TO WORK IN INSTRUMENTATION COMPANY, AND I DO MY WORK WITH MY FULL CAPABILITY.
Everything was Professional until the Last Buyout
Lab Tech in a Permitted Hazardous Waste Facility (Former Employee), Cranston, RIMay 15, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: last buyout poor management
Worked hard for 20 Years in the same Location.
The Last Buyout completely destroyed what 20 Years of hard work for everybody employed at this Location worked so hard to Build and Improve the Previous Companies.
Safe
Factory Worker (Former Employee), ILMarch 31, 2014
Like to find work i know how to do. Taught me alot and were friendly.
admin and filing experience
Admin clerk (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: rainy days
My typical day at work was excellent as I learned a lot of important things and I interected with different people on a daily basis including my collegues who where interesting to work with as we exchanged ideas and learned a lot from each other.The hardest day at work was working with a difficult customer who constantly failed to understand all the – more... terms and requirements,and I enjoyed a lot when we were making people happy with our work. – less
good place to work.
Office Clerk, Parts, Service and Sales (Former Employee), Washington Court House OhioFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: pay and getting laid off
Sales and service was a large part of the day. Made purchases for the office and the shop.
Production and fun work place
Machenical engineering (Former Employee), GPFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: normal food
Cons: normal working hours
I am a hardworking young man, with the desire to learn more about the field of Engineering. I have the ability to work very well both individual and in a team. I’m a patient man who has good friendship, open- minded with problem solving strategies. I enjoy learning new things everyday which sharpens my skills.
Technology / Business Consulting
Managing Director (Former Employee), MobileFebruary 10, 2014
Great to work with... Preform technology and business consultative services
Great skills learned, Great people to work for
Apprentice (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: great skill training
Cons: weather
Learned things every day in the fields worked.
plumbing, electrical, and HVAC basics

Family-owned business, Great owners.

friendly co-workers
Contract work
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: high pay
Cons: short term
A typical day at work was observing crews, writing load tickets for their work, and ensuring all safety regulations as well as laws were obeyed.

Management was on top of their game, they told us when contracts were near completion, what other contracts may be opening up, what areas may have long contracts. They were straightforward about our performance, – more... and where that may place us when a contract was starting to whittle down.

I can't say too much about my co-workers, our interaction was limited, only one QA goes to a job-site typically. I got some interesting stories about the areas we worked in during the morning and evening meetings from more senior QAs however. Sometimes this was the present state they were in vs. pre-Katrina, and sometimes it was the distant past.

The hardest part of the job was that it was contract work, so job security was trying to find the next contract before the current contract ended. The destruction was hard as well, seeing so much loss every day all day can get to you. I was into my second year of that experience when I started with All-South, it wasn't as bad as New Orleans, but going to work for weeks on barren woods made of dead pine trees turns less scenic by the day.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the feeling that we were helping to clean-up the areas we were from, and lived in. Some days were very depressing, but the moments of truly helping people out stick out sharply in my memory. Our job wasn't limited to oversight, but also to finding more work for our crews. When someone would ask for help, and we could find a way to help them, it was satisfying. It also contrasted starkly with the typical devastation on a daily basis. – less

1 2 3 4

About all

The Allstate Corporation serves as the holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The Company’s business is conducted – Read more