all Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Worst Company in Canada.
Many (Former Employee) –  West paint shop OshawaJanuary 10, 2016
a typical day to work at Robinsons Solutions is to show up untrained and sent blindly into a factory you can only navigate through time spent in the building because you arent shown ANYTHING by the lazy management. Working for this company taught me that management is unfair and condesending in factory life as well as they can get away with whatever they want including telling the union (Teamsters) what to do. I have never seen a union fold to such pathetic rulings until working for Robinsons. Coworkers are usually alright, they have to deal with the same vulgar behavior from the supervisors as everyone else. The hardest part of the job was being in dark, tight, smelly places all the while being told to hurry up and avoid safety if it can get the job done faster. The most enjoyable part of the job was the days when the supervisor for our shift was hung over and let us work at our own pace which only seemed to happen a couple times a month. I wouldnt recommend working for this company unless you lack moral value and enjoy being treated like a pile of S*** for working hard.
Pros
bi weekly paycheck
Cons
too many to post.