All Wall Panels is now hiring 1st year apprentice carpenters and skilled labourers to work in our wall panel shop. Here at All Wall, we build high quality pre fab'd wall systems for residential homes and light commercial spaces. We are looking for 1st year apprentices with some framing experience, and skilled labourers with at least 5 years field experience. Our company offers competitive wages and great hours.
Apprentice Carpenter’s/ labourer requirements:
Assist in setting up survey equipment and demonstrate a basic knowledge of how to use measurement equipment appropriately
- Know and apply safe work practices (proper use of equipment, personal protection safeguards, OHS regulations, fire and emergency procedures, WHMIS hazardous materials)
- Interpret blueprints at a basic level (understanding of symbols, definitions, abbreviations)
- May sketch (for review) miscellaneous simple building components
- Use hand and power tools to provide assistance to others to build and install wall systems (ie: stud wall systems, simple roof trusses and blocking)
- Assists in building and installing elementary form systems
- Organizes Wall framing – layout walls and identify nailing patterns; layout studs
- Uses a calculator to apply simple arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide & square root, percent, memory functions)
- Framing experience is an asset
- Current telehandler/ forklift tickets an asset
- Must have a valid drivers license
Indeed - 2 years ago
All Wall Panels LTD is the leader in Western Canada when it comes to pre fab'd wall systems. Our core value is passionate people building...